Mars Hydro Grow Journal: 2x Mars 48's, 2.4m x 1.2m, Say Cheese

Smeegol

01/18/21.
12.18pm.

I AM CHEESE.

Forgotten and forlorn I had drifted into a meaningless sleep, stuffed away in my wooden casket, a lonely female among regulars I lay there many a night dreaming of the day I was born..

12.22pm.

I was plucked from the warm plastic embrace of the baggie I had called home for the last year or more where my hobbit master had stored me and manhandled rather roughly before being forced into a white watery oblivion..

I AM CHEESE...

IMG_20210118_091318.jpg

IMG_20210118_114601.jpg

I AM ROCK.

I was plucked from a stream bed on saturday afternoon whilst minding my own business, apparently I'm the solid foundation for I AM CHEESE.

IMG_20210118_121208.jpg

I AM COCO.

As you can gather by name I hang around nuts and will be providing warmth, support and comfort to I AM CHEESE. ( also supporting I AM ROCK cause he thinks he can roll over me... hehehe.) My right hand man on this madcap adventure is Potty my 2lt tubby companion....

IMG_20210118_121126.jpg

I AM NOURISHMENT.

Im new to my hobbit masters arsenal and I'll be leading the charge in the food and beverage department. He's rather quiet excited to use me I think as he's been fondling us triplets all day..

IMG_20210118_121248.jpg

I AM LIGHT.

I got called up for duty late last year when my hobbit master ( for now) got caught with his pants down in the flower department so my old Master lent them to his friend in need to see his garden was filled in bathing brilliance.... @Rhys777 you are champion boetie...

IMG_20210115_065933.jpg

I will be sharing space with Queeny who is in week 4 of flower luckily she will sod off in a couple of weeks.... hahaha.

Queen Anne's Revenge.

IMG_20210115_065847.jpg

IMG_20210111_095348.jpg

This what I look like inside and out but I'm rather camera shy so you won't be seeing much of me....

I AM CHEESE.

01/19/21
05.40 am.

I AM CHEESE.

It gets rather lonely when you have nothing around except white ( coffee cup ) to look at and having completed my swimming lessons in the pool of water my master had chucked me into did my worries begin to assert themselves.

1. Am I cheesy enough....?

( I know my master is running a clone of his gold cheese for the 2nd year running now...)

2. Will I survive my masters heavy hand when it comes to overwatering..?

( just between ourselves my master has a horrible streak with his seeds as I've overheard some of his other ladies whispering yesterday... )
Seeds - 100.
Master - 0.

But I had quiet a lovely surprise awaiting my master when he checked on me before he'd even put the kettle on, i had been taking on water slowly throughout last night and felt myself slowly getting heavier, after a prod and poke from the meaty poker called a finger I sank to the bottom of my watery tomb, but the master you should see him dancing his happy jig across the kitchen with a silly grin on his face.

I AM CHEESE.

I AM

...kinda intrigued, hope you don't mind my pulling up a chair for the show.
I wander away often though, never be shy to tag me me back into the journey

Mr Smeegs. I'll definitely follow along here. Excited to see what comes from those blurples.

You should seriously write a book... Your post always written in a magical way

Why thank you boetie, that is most kind of you....
I had the HulkBerry under there prior to " I AM CHEESE" and she came out nicely and ticks all the boxes but I know I could've pushed them harder under the blurples...

A question though, do plants under blurples pick up calmag def versus white led....?

01/20/21.
6.59pm.

I AM CHEESE.

To bounce or not to bounce, off the walls of my coffee cup confines. Even though I am of the female persuasion, I think I can refer to what males mean when they say ' I bust a nut ' as I felt a stirring nay a rumbling of growth inside and then I split asunder.
My master is beside himself with joy as this can only bode good fortune in this merry adventure we have embarked upon.....

IMG_20210120_184720.jpg

At least the new accomadations are a sight better with some white sheets which the master keeps squirrled away in the bathroom, funny habits these Hobbits keep, treats these white sheets like gold funny enough... hehe

I AM CHEESE.

01/21/21
19.47pm

I AM CHEESE.

Ive sprouted quiet a decent taproot if I do say so myself, also considering I only get one chance at it....

Screenshot_20210121-191534.png
IMG_20210121_190249.jpg
IMG_20210121_190046.jpg

Ive taken a 5lt water bottle and cut the top and bottom off and placed it on top of the pot, then I placed I AM ROCK inside the cut off on top of the coco.
I then back filled around the sides of the rock filling in any loose pockets with coco, Once I had the whole rock covered I added more coco and made a mound more or less centre where I'm going to plant I AM CHEESE.
After the planting I moisented the coco around the young sprout and placed in in a humidity tub in darkness as there is no need to put her under the Mars 48's until she has sprouted and shares her born day with us....

01/27/21

17.21pm.

I AM CHEESE.

So I called my young cheese Cammy Camembert. She is four days young and going strong, only fed 30ml of rainwater so far and flushed coco with calmag prior to popping Cammy into the ground..

IMG_20210127_171127.jpg

The master has a nursery for his clones and any other plants that find their way into his clutches...

This young lady is the apple of my masters eye ( got two eyes he does, one is just fooking lazy.) second year running but I think she pissed the master off as she was beheaded yesterday morning...

IMG_20210123_204023.jpg

Gold Cheese.....

She smells like fruit salad strained through a crusty sock..... hahaha

look so sweet !!
my next diaries will be like yours
organized and stuff

thats some nice ladys hey !!
im not a big fan of general hydroponic tho

:theband::surf::tommy::hookah::ganjamon::ganjamon::roorrip:

last plant too small for that pot

rest is awesome
peace brotha growa

i burn one up :cough:like a tchi tchin from a beer with a mate

Cammy Camembert

I love it! :circle-of-love:
Great choice on names, for some reason I always draw a blank when it comes to naming my plants!

Looking like a nice healthy seedling :high-five:

look so sweet !!
my next diaries will be like yours
organized and stuff

thats some nice ladys hey !!
im not a big fan of general hydroponic tho

:theband::surf::tommy::hookah::ganjamon::ganjamon::roorrip:

last plant too small for that pot

rest is awesome
peace brotha growa

i burn one up :cough:like a tchi tchin from a beer with a mate

Evening mr. Twinsun and burn one with ya indeed, nice to meet you. Ya Cammy will be staying in that small pot hey as I'm going for a bonzai grow, if push comes to shove I'll repot her into a bigger container...
i dont know you guys but i like to give music to my ladies in flower
they been fan of snoop dog and other variety

seems to work i swear

It's like they almost get a jig on when I have music playing... hahaha

Back
Top Bottom