Mars Hydro Grow Journal, SP-3000: Naked Gardening Under Martian Light

It doesn't matter. Life is all that matters. I hope everything goes well with you
You are right and I am glad that I am doing it with friends like you to help me along! Despite my complaints, things are indeed going well... matter of fact we just had a harvest tonight.. pictures will be coming soon. :) Take care!

I came all the way over to your thread to see some skin... WTF? :laughtwo: I also was hoping to see Emilya skin.:lot-o-toke:
Sorry PD... I have been working way too much overtime this last month or so and just haven't had time to keep up with everything. I do plan to keep having fun with this, but as far as Emilya skin goes... I did do a tease just recently in my Veg Garden thread... you must have missed it. :)

Sorry PD... I have been working way too much overtime this last month or so and just haven't had time to keep up with everything. I do plan to keep having fun with this, but as far as Emilya skin goes... I did do a tease just recently in my Veg Garden thread... you must have missed it. :)
Keep posting pictures like this and you're going to lose 99% of you audience.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom