Mars Hydro Grow Journal, SP-3000: Naked Gardening Under Martian Light

naked gardening.jpg

Yes indeed, naked gardening is a thing... just check google images for an eyeful! The purpose of this journal is to get as many eyes on it as possible for the contest, and it is my belief that I can entice you in by revealing a little... but in a very tasteful way. Each week I will find another tasteful picture of scantily clothed gardening and I hope you will join in on the fun!

National Naked Gardening Day this year is May 1, as it always falls on the first Saturday of May. This journal will be a celebration of growing under the Mars technology as well as naked gardening.

I revealed a few years ago, my favorite method of working with pollen, and it involved getting naked. Many times when I go to the grow rooms, I go sans clothing, or with very little on... and I bet a lot of you do too.

Please tell me some stories about your naked gardening experiences, and I will tell you mine, as I update this journal once a week until the official Naked Gardening Day, when we will hopefully be taking our mother plants outside, to plant in the garden.

For this first update, I have some plants under the mars SP-3000 light now, and one of them appears to be finishing up. Let's go take a look!
This is Deep Cheese on day 54 of 60, and loving the bright mars light.

DSCF8978.JPG
DSCF8980.JPG
DSCF8983.JPG

I'm in @Emilya ! I'm growing Deep Cheese at the moment too also under Martian light :high-five:

I've been away a while, but i can see you're held in very high regard around here. Looking forward to this journal.

:Namaste:
thank you GG, glad to have you along! I have the actual journal for the Deep Cheese under my signature links, be sure to check it out. I am currently near the end of growing out the first clones of the original cheese that I grew out as I was building the grow rooms around them back in the summertime. The clones have not had nearly the hardships that the original had as she was growing up, and they should be much more representative of the strain.

There are two other varieties under this light right now and who knows what I might replace Cheese with when she finishes up.

thank you GG, glad to have you along! I have the actual journal for the Deep Cheese under my signature links, be sure to check it out. I am currently near the end of growing out the first clones of the original cheese that I grew out as I was building the grow rooms around them back in the summertime.
I'll check it out for sure!

And I need to get in better shape for May 1st if i wanna be participating in this naked gardening business :rofl:

naked gardening.jpg

Yes indeed, naked gardening is a thing... just check google images for an eyeful! The purpose of this journal is to get as many eyes on it as possible for the contest, and it is my belief that I can entice you in by revealing a little... but in a very tasteful way. Each week I will find another tasteful picture of scantily clothed gardening and I hope you will join in on the fun!

National Naked Gardening Day this year is May 1, as it always falls on the first Saturday of May. This journal will be a celebration of growing under the Mars technology as well as naked gardening.

I revealed a few years ago, my favorite method of working with pollen, and it involved getting naked. Many times when I go to the grow rooms, I go sans clothing, or with very little on... and I bet a lot of you do too.

Please tell me some stories about your naked gardening experiences, and I will tell you mine, as I update this journal once a week until the official Naked Gardening Day, when we will hopefully be taking our mother plants outside, to plant in the garden.

For this first update, I have some plants under the mars SP-3000 light now, and one of them appears to be finishing up. Let's go take a look!
This is Deep Cheese on day 54 of 60, and loving the bright mars light.

DSCF8978.JPG
DSCF8980.JPG
DSCF8983.JPG
I'm along for the ride...

naked gardening day.jpg

Only 104 days left before Naked Gardening Day! I suggest starting to build up your tan now, before hitting that bright sun for a day of naked gardening. Pot growers typically don't need a tanning bed... Did you know that our lights are so intense and have enough UV rays that you can get even get a sun burn from too much exposure? Be careful, especially with your eyes, and limit your bare bum exposure in the grow room to 20 minutes or so until you start building up a tan back there.

Today, I want to introduce another member of our Mars Light club... My NYC Diesel! She is loving the light and already showing off some spectacular buds.

DSCF8993.JPG
DSCF8992.JPG

a little known fact about Naked Gardening Day and how it was started. it was written down in a poem by its inventor

Naked Gardening Day
by I.B. Stoned

started my day
with the morning meal
two large bowls
one was of cereal

now i find myself in the garden
and i am fully exposed
again i have wandered about
without any clothes

thinking out loud
"could this be syndromic?"
but further reflection
it could be that new yield of "Atomic"

i look up
and who do i see
the old widow conway
just being neighborly

she was staring quite hard
and obviously very flustered
stammering at first
i was finally able to muster

ms. conway i am not out here to frolic
nor play nor even display
everyone knows this is a national holiday
Naked Gardening Day

with a gleam in her eye
and with a loud hoot
she hopped the fence
and stripped to her birthday suit

a little known fact about Naked Gardening Day and how it was started. it was written down in a poem by its inventor

Naked Gardening Day
by I.B. Stoned

started my day
with the morning meal
two large bowls
one was of cereal

now i find myself in the garden
and i am fully exposed
again i have wandered about
without any clothes

thinking out loud
"could this be syndromic?"
but further reflection
it could be that new yield of "Atomic"

i look up
and who do i see
the old widow conway
just being neighborly

she was staring quite hard
and obviously very flustered
stammering at first
i was finally able to muster

ms. conway i am not out here to frolic
nor play nor even display
everyone knows this is a national holiday
Naked Gardening Day

with a gleam in her eye
and with a loud hoot
she hopped the fence
and stripped to her birthday suit
You win the day sir

At my age, I fear naked gardening may so shock my plants it may stunt or kill them. :oops:

Hey Emi, how is it going?
Hi @Mars Hydro ! Its going ok, but sorry I have not been able to update this journal as often as needed since the beginning of the contest. The elections have caused me to have to work overtime, fly to two other offices as well as work every weekend this last month and it has been all I could do just to keep up with the most vital parts of running my grow rooms, while documenting and taking pictures just hasn't been in the cards.

Things are starting to slow down now and I think I have a plan in place now for my company to be able to survive the abrupt change in economics in the USA and am having meetings all week to outline that plan. After this I should be able to put some more good time into my gardening in order to catch up with things. My veg room is a disaster and I may start over in there while I let the rest of the blooming plants finish out... basically, I am doing a slow restart.

Back
Top Bottom