Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

In veg Ph was 5.8 - 6. In flower PH 6. - 6. 2 I've got some pretty unhealthy plants in Coco. This week I started to PH at 6.5 - 6.8 . I'm I'm embarrassed to take photos. Betty hermied. I'm ripping her ball sacks off but don't know WTF. Mean while Edith the runt of the litter isn't the biggest but she is Lush with dark green leaves. She looks hydrated and happy. Her little sister June is struggling too. She Hate me. They all do except for Edith. Buds do look good on Coco grow tho and there is a lot of buds and there getting bigger even tho the plant is crying for something. I just want to go back to soil 5 gallon bags. I can clearly see yield is massive in coco compared to soil.
Sounds intriguing, frustrating & confusing with a touch of slightly overwhelming. Take a breath & let it unfold. You’re doing a good job...

promix makes a coco and soil mix so that is what you should definetly do, you will like better. what ph are you feeding the coco ?
I started out in veg 5.8 -6 then in flower 6 -6.2 . Now i'm changing it up. I'm trying for 6.5 not going above 6.7

Learning to play with the plant in coco has taken me about a year tinkering. I think you are having issues with your nutrients. I haven’t done it yet but in my journal I’m going to go all the way though my nutrition regimen. I feed constantly, and I absolutely love how much faster coco is over soil. I do want to do a few living organic soil plants outside this summer just for me bongo. Lol
I've been trying to just use my dry amendments. I've been topdressing every three weeks or as needed. I have used a couple compost teas and I have feed with some liquid fert once to try to jump start.

Share a photo or two of the unhealthy plants. Maybe we can help. Don’t be embarrassed. It’s your first time in Coco. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Give yourself a break mate :peace:
I will. Bud look good on coco. Edith looks great and buds are getting bigger but she is slightly behind. Poor june. I must of over watered her but I know I've let her dry out last few weeks between watering. I also think I gave her too much light. She was behind others and I treated her like the rest. Here's June in 3gallons of FFOF

465CCA17-3D2D-4D14-AF02-CF25A3183831.JPG

0173ED87-3A51-44B4-9238-590550D867EA.JPG

AFDDA1AD-4326-4508-85D7-30F1F111741A.JPG

This is Betty in 5gallons Coco. She hermied and I castrated her. Her buds look good Foliage not so much. She's starting to get sticky. I'll take some close up's next week. I'm watering 6.5 - 6. 8 now with a good runoff twice a day. I'm right about ball on her right? That is what those are? opps looks like Norma snuck a pic in too. She does look almost like her sister in coco.
FCC2193C-9482-4A8F-AB2E-E776A725B8BD.JPG
13F7CA11-9CBB-42D2-9255-3569C8B0047B.JPG
24722171-ED6D-4C07-B434-C48DCA5A510C.JPG
C58253F3-6BD0-4CE9-A65F-4DCF09EB9DF4.JPG

I'm wondering if PH is an issue as in Coco. I'm probably going to experiment with the Coco I have left. I have about 10 gallons of Coco to use. I was thinking about using it for two 10 gallon pots for outside Autos on deck for our short summer grow. I'll go half and half mix with FFOF. I'm just not sure if I want to use for indoor. I can run four 5 gallon autos inside with 50% 50%. This might be the compromise.
SKIP 50 50 .. just 25% soil and feed with nutes. as hp pro mix.. 25 l bag soil plus 107 l bag pro mix.. mix with shovel

This is Betty in 5gallons Coco. She hermied and I castrated her. Her buds look good Foliage not so much. She's starting to get sticky. I'll take some close up's next week. I'm watering 6.5 - 6. 8 now with a good runoff twice a day. I'm right about ball on her right? That is what those are? opps looks like Norma snuck a pic in too. She does look almost like her sister in coco.
FCC2193C-9482-4A8F-AB2E-E776A725B8BD.JPG
13F7CA11-9CBB-42D2-9255-3569C8B0047B.JPG
24722171-ED6D-4C07-B434-C48DCA5A510C.JPG
C58253F3-6BD0-4CE9-A65F-4DCF09EB9DF4.JPG
I don’t see nanners or balls? Just a bean. In that little pile anyways. Looks normal to me...

I don’t see nanners or balls? Just a bean. In that little pile anyways. Looks normal to me...
Those aren't balls? Thanks ! What are beans? Damit I thought the worst and just started picking.

Those aren't balls? Thanks ! What are beans? Damit I thought the worst and just started picking.
Well you picked yourself a sampling of your plant. Dry them out and smoke them. ✌

Agree, nothing to worry about there.

You're seeing Ca and Mg deficiency, and what looks like some lockout and/or burn. It's hard to tell from the photo. If it continues/gets worse, I suggest you run through some Phd water water + calmag until you get your run off within an acceptable range. Allow the coco to become barely moist. Then resume regular feeding. I would recommend keeping PH between 5.8-6.1 to ensure that the necessary nutrients are available to your plant.

Well you picked yourself a sampling of your plant. Dry them out and smoke them. ✌
I call seeds beans. Lol. Ever since i seen people eating them. When I smoked regs as a kid I would eat the inside of the seeds. They taste good. But I haven’t seen refs in years and when I find em now I pop em.

I'm feeling better today about hermie situation. I appreciate the insight. I'll see about getting some Cal and Mag.
I'm glad to hear it. That must have been bumming you out big time! Bet you have a spring in your step now :laugh:

I recommend GHE Calimagic as it's low in nitrogen (1-0-0). I think the Blue Planet's CalMag who are one of the sponsors also have a low N Cal Mag (2-0-0)

I don't know anything about HP pro. I don't understand " hp pro mix.. 25 l bag soil plus 107 l bag pro mix." .
i think he's try to say only go 25% soil and rest coco. promix already makes coco/soil mix and I THINK they are 30% soil (just a guess, could be reversed) research yourself. Mix your ffof & coco you will like it better than straight FFoF , then dial in your top dressings. to hard to top dress straight coco, easier just to mix nuts and correct.

Back
Top Bottom