Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

the buds started to frost up yet? that is always exciting :yummy: to watch

GG#4 is great for edibles, who the cook in the family?

We are both pretty even on the cooking. I have yet to make any edibles, but will give it a go soon. I like the idea of making some dummies. Yes things are getting frosty. Betty is in first as far as bud maturity. Her buds are getting big and very dense. Today is the first day I can really smell a nice odor in the room. Everyone else is right behind.

Day 56 of germination

June is slowly coming back. I used some LST on her today and think I will do the same to Edith tomorrow. Girls in soil stayed low and not stretchy at all; Therefore, not opening up to lower part of canopy. I now know to LST soil autos. I wonder if I can expect same with different strains. Betty and Norma in Coco just didn't need LST. There was no reason to LST either Coco plant. They stretched out like they new what to do.

A5BC8740-13B6-47C2-87CA-F2FB4A88AA6E.JPG
93946993-E8E5-47E2-A659-725F4614B982.JPG
C1CBAEEF-128B-4E80-8067-75E84A685416.JPG
736F5224-DE37-4A10-A0B8-CB9EB391702F.JPG

Day 56 of germination

June is slowly coming back. I used some LST on her today and think I will do the same to Edith tomorrow. Girls in soil stayed low and not stretchy at all; Therefore, not opening up to lower part of canopy. I now know to LST soil autos. I wonder if I can expect same with different strains. Betty and Norma in Coco just didn't need LST. There was no reason to LST either Coco plant. They stretched out like they new what to do.

A5BC8740-13B6-47C2-87CA-F2FB4A88AA6E.JPG
93946993-E8E5-47E2-A659-725F4614B982.JPG
C1CBAEEF-128B-4E80-8067-75E84A685416.JPG
736F5224-DE37-4A10-A0B8-CB9EB391702F.JPG
I'm still having a hard time believing this grow has only got a week or so left according to traits / attributes of this auto strain. Nothing even looks close. This strain is only suppose to take 8-9 weeks from germination? I'm at 8 weeks now. Anybody know WTF is going on?

@Mdlroad, I was looking at your thread and your girls look nice and healthy. No info on them tho. Whats the strain and whatcha growing in.
They're gorilla glue autos. Growing in 2parts FFOF 1 PART FFHP with added perlite. I have amended with worm castings and dry organic nutes npk 3-9-3. Using 2 amazon 600wt 250 true watts on 20/4 light schedule. I'm a 1st timer. I did minor lst and did defoliate early. Figured out that's why they flowered a little late

Screenshot_20210314-090502.png

I'm still having a hard time believing this grow has only got a week or so left according to traits / attributes of this auto strain. Nothing even looks close. This strain is only suppose to take 8-9 weeks from germination? I'm at 8 weeks now. Anybody know WTF is going on?
My two auto grows, Blue Dreamatic, took 112 days on the first grow, and like 85 days on the second from germination. I think the breeders timing is from flower not germination. The Girl Scout Cookie I just finished was 81 days I think.

They're gorilla glue autos. Growing in 2parts FFOF 1 PART FFHP with added perlite. I have amended with worm castings and dry organic nutes npk 3-9-3. Using 2 amazon 600wt 250 true watts on 20/4 light schedule. I'm a 1st timer. I did minor lst and did defoliate early. Figured out that's why they flowered a little late

Screenshot_20210314-090502.png
Thanks. I was looking at another gorilla glue auto grow and discovered it took 79 days from germination until harvest. I think seed companies are selling bullshit.

My two auto grows, Blue Dreamatic, took 112 days on the first grow, and like 85 days on the second from germination. I think the breeders timing is from flower not germination. The Girl Scout Cookie I just finished was 81 days I think.
No.. unless mistaken. They say from seed to harvest 8-9 weeks. Now I know what's what though. Thanks Tim. It's a relief to know Buds will have time to fatten up and get white with trichomes. I was worried. 4-6 more weeks will look good on my girls.

Edit. I viewed my seeds on web site where I bought and it does say about 60 days in flower... Damit!!! I'm such a stoner.
:passitleft:

No.. unless mistaken. They say from seed to harvest 8-9 weeks. Now I know what's what though. Thanks Tim. It's a relief to know Buds will have time to fatten up and get white with trichomes. I was worried. 4-6 more weeks will look good on my girls.

I kinda figured it out when I saw you tube video of gorilla glue 94 days at harvest

So now I'm wondering what the advantage of growing Autos are. They take about as long as Photos. Maybe a few weeks less but out of control. I'll take Photos any day. I bought some Strawberry pie autos so It looks like I will be growing those out but I bought my last auto seeds I think.

So now I'm wondering what the advantage of growing Autos are. They take about as long as Photos. Maybe a few weeks less but out of control. I'll take Photos any day. I bought some Strawberry pie autos so It looks like I will be growing those out but I bought my last auto seeds I think.
I’m wondering the same thing and your also running your lights longer every day with the autos. I myself just purchased some autos and I was under the assumption they finished much sooner then photos. I personally would rather not have any of the Ruderalis species in my strains unless I’m proven different. And I kinda hope I am.

I’m wondering the same thing and your also running your lights longer every day with the autos. I myself just purchased some autos and I was under the assumption they finished much sooner then photos. I personally would rather not have any of the Ruderalis species in my strains unless I’m proven different. And I kinda hope I am.
Yep being a 1st timer thought I could get some smoke relatively quick. After I get a little stash going and use up current seeds I'll probably switch

Yep being a 1st timer thought I could get some smoke relatively quick. After I get a little stash going and use up current seeds I'll probably switch
For a few extra weeks in veg I'll take a full tent of buds.
My 4x4 tent was full last grow with my photoperiods on my first grow. 120 days from seed to harvest. They all flower at the same time. I miss the control. Still can't wait for this harvest!!!!!

8C05A2D8-DB2B-4CCD-96E5-EDFF059568B4.JPG

366D45EE-4F1E-4B0B-B0DB-BF54301E01B3.JPG

I did autos my first two grows and this one is photos and I like the photos better. I can prune them, if I mess up the nutes it doesn't affect them....just may take an extra week. Definitely seem more forgiving and take just 30 days or so longer.

For a few extra weeks in veg I'll take a full tent of buds.
My 4x4 tent was full last grow with my photoperiods on my first grow. 120 days from seed to harvest. They all flower at the same time. I miss the control. Still can't wait for this harvest!!!!!

8C05A2D8-DB2B-4CCD-96E5-EDFF059568B4.JPG
Love this pic!! you need that plantdaddy mug with this as background.
hard to compare photo's to auto's, kind like oranges and clementines. has to be trade off somewhere.
i treat auto's as filler well i do my photo's and clones. i like that they can grow on any time cycle and can be moved around as i need space. i just finished blue dream'matic was about 3 months and 4oz of bud, my outdoor blue dream last year was 15 oz of bud(dried) and 5 months to grow. did 10 autos this winter, i don't even need the weed and will maybe smoke 20% of my auto's (have friends who loves it), i still have killer photo blue dream that i smoke over blue dream'matic. i just like watching them grow and trying to master like others have.

Back
Top Bottom