Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

Looks awesome plant daddy:bravo:
sometimes all run my finger up stem and then roll up a ball of sticky finger hash, you might get some nice crystal with your trim tray :yummy:
I smoked my trim scissor hash... Now I have to buy a bubble hash bags. I didn't know I like hash. I'm sure I'll like that hash even better. Thanks Brother. I think if I have time Edith is ready to come down too. She smells amazing compared to Betty. Wondering if medium will make difference on taste and cured smell.

You're using a TSW300 correct? Why do you feel you had too much light? Assuming you are at 100%?
Hey Tim. I fried all of them in one way or another with the light. I just assumed I could do it with the light we had if I stuck to recommended hight. Lights did great on OK Kush Photo's last grow at 12 inches in flower, so that's were I thought I could run them. I ignored the early signs and I really Fucked Betty up. She was first to flower and first to experience lights at 12 inches. I raise others as they flowered and they started to show signs of light stress too. I suppose it could be the strain, but I think it's because lights on in flower are on 18 hours compared to photo grow of 12 hours on.

I smoked my trim scissor hash... Now I have to buy a bubble hash bags. I didn't know I like hash. I'm sure I'll like that hash even better. Thanks Brother. I think if I have time Edith is ready to come down too. She smells amazing compared to Betty. Wondering if medium will make difference on taste and cured smell.
i roll my hash with the devil's lettuce so :lot-o-toke: i like too, sometimes a pipe never tobacco, hate the cancer sticks.

i think smell is from terpenes and plant maturity, so your probably right and the plants matured different in coco and soil and different terpenes are predominate. <--- just a guess on my part.

cannabis (Kneh-Bosm): aromatic reed

Gorilla Glue Auto Coco in 5 gallons pot. Betty weight in was surprising. Coming in at 226.8gm/8oz . Wow!!!!

BD8D3284-5E3C-47DE-9501-A69623AD0066.JPG
2C8FA111-B43E-4A52-A50E-4C2E5D7D89C4.JPG

A2BFE986-38CC-4286-B68B-009B62139FDC.JPG

@Plant Daddy

I'm going outside with some auto plants this year, going to use 35 or 45 gal fabric pots and stepwell super soil mixed with pro mix hp (stepwell way to much money$ to fill big pots). i`m going to attempt to clone them week 2-3 and go 1 mom and 2 clones a pot.

Question : how did you top dress and when, on your ffof auto`s and your 1st grow in ffof

@Plant Daddy

I'm going outside with some auto plants this year, going to use 35 or 45 gal fabric pots and stepwell super soil mixed with pro mix hp (stepwell way to much money$ to fill big pots). i`m going to attempt to clone them week 2-3 and go 1 mom and 2 clones a pot.

Question : how did you top dress and when, on your ffof auto`s and your 1st grow in ffof
I top dressed on autos after about a month when they started to flower in FFOF. I think the same on first grow too. It was 6th week on first grow. After a couple grows now, I'm feeling like I have a better understanding, I would do it when PPM's drop below 600 in flower. Pretty much what I did, but without any real understanding of it all. I think super soil will do a great job on the girls with only water and maybe some molasses every few weeks until flower unless you're gonna veg for extended period of time. I also use Growth Science Organic Bloom & Grow as a supplement. I started using because I run so much water though the Coco the top dressing was never enough. I might use more of it in the future in Veg as a supplement to Gaia top dress. I find it helpful in keeping PPM's right where I want them while top dressing is working on majority of the fertilization. That's my take on it. Hope That's helpful Brother.
Wow!!! that seems like a big container for autos. I can't wait to see them. I'm staying inside. This time of year the inside costs are minimal. I won't have to run heat and humidifier runs about half of normal for grow. I love the control inside. I plan to veg with my 100w burple. Running my light at 12/12 will be a relief after 18/6 for auto grow.

93 days from Germination for my Gorilla Glue Auto Experiment.

Edith in 5 gallons of FFOF. Everyday I think it's going to be the day.. Patience isn't easy with this girl. I had to pull Betty a little early because I spotted a nanner and pulled her.
0694463E-0106-4B5D-9E79-3BE975ABB9DE.JPG

Norma in 3 gallons of Coco. She is a monster and getting pretty aromatic. Looking so much better than her 5 gallon Sister Betty did. I feel like I found the right PH and a better feel for Nutes with her. I have supplemented her with Growth Science Organic Bloom.
9C7BD50F-B02C-4F09-BD98-28F99E72B00B.JPG

Edith in five gallon FFOF Top
A720A08D-D99D-4B3F-9B3B-2D89AF0F3488.JPG
BE3FC566-5B43-4664-A51C-AC8B2A200848.JPG
B59A1290-D1CA-42E1-A85D-0825E622AD0D.JPG
DA0AA369-2B93-400D-B50F-1CA6547B210B.JPG

Looks real good PD! :yummy:waiting for smoke report on the auto GG#4 (bud and hash) and also wouldn't mind seeing the root balls and see difference in the pot size.

35&45 gal fabric pots , i traded clones for them, 7 in total(3x45g and 4x35g) with another outdoor grower. Stepwell SS-w is like 70$ the big bag and pro-mix is 30$ and i'm thinking 2 bags each(stepwell&promix-mixed to lower costs) per fabric pot:rolleyes: and i'll do 2-3 pots outside. they are HUGE so easy 3-4 plants per pot and i'll do rain drums to water and top dress week 6(plant daddy), i'll clone week 3 and need 7-10 days for roots and ready for sun so week 6 times out perfect for top dressing. Hell i might even dig up some clover to add to pots.

Looks real good PD! :yummy:waiting for smoke report on the auto GG#4 (bud and hash) and also wouldn't mind seeing the root balls and see difference in the pot size.

35&45 gal fabric pots , i traded clones for them, 7 in total(3x45g and 4x35g) with another outdoor grower. Stepwell SS-w is like 70$ the big bag and pro-mix is 30$ and i'm thinking 2 bags each(stepwell&promix-mixed to lower costs) per fabric pot:rolleyes: and i'll do 2-3 pots outside. they are HUGE so easy 3-4 plants per pot and i'll do rain drums to water and top dress week 6(plant daddy), i'll clone week 3 and need 7-10 days for roots and ready for sun so week 6 times out perfect for top dressing. Hell i might even dig up some clover to add to pots.
I see.. you're planting multiple plants in those big pots. I look forward to seeing this grow. I will take some pics of root balls.

Day 96 Days since germination.
I started to harvest Edith yesterday and finished today. She is Hanging in my drying room. I temp set at 6 and Humidity set at 62. I harvested with trichomes mostly cloudy and a few amber ones were spotted. I will harvest other two with more ambers.
Edith RIP:yummy:
D5341681-B61C-41C9-83DD-4CAFE96698B5.JPG

1CE8DAA1-3BBB-4034-B8A7-6D13D2A13DF3.JPG

Edith has got some nice buds on her.
77E3E5D3-CCF0-41A5-8E7F-8C427D5BB399.JPG

FC8CB57E-8EB1-4546-B574-B5073F9E8AC7.JPG

783E05B3-A61A-41D3-91F4-EB3978BBA132.JPG

Got the drying room dialed in.
4FAF9D5F-1DE6-4561-A8DA-C8FD69D17AFA.JPG

Before Edith got chopped she posed with her sisters. Right to left. Edith, June and Norma
E15C939C-8741-480C-AFAC-DBC09FA19D56.JPG

June and Norma are last standing
F757C8F6-9D2D-4E60-9D86-2A3EFE7EB3A2.JPG

799D1A3E-55EB-42BE-BF4C-44DAC6109D70.JPG

Nice work. Good looking plants. It seems like yesterday when you were starting the off. The time has flown over.
So then, what have you learned on this journey?
lol... Thank you Squiggle. I've been so busy with chores outside house because of spring and Lots of golf. Hope you're able to get out and swing the sticks brother.
I have learned that watering twice a day is difficult perhaps unnecessary but I feel it brought me closer to plants. I only have 3 gallon pots left. Thank you Covid. I'm pretty sure June in 3 gallons soil was a bad genetic plant. My biggest take away is 3 gallon is enough but not worth the extra waterings. I am amazed at yields so for from these Autos. The size of Norma is mouth dropping. She is still growing and looks like the star as far as yield. Cheers Squiggle

Lots of golf! You are making me jealous. Our courses have just opened this month and I'm up to my eyes in work, so no golf for me at the moment.
Norma is huge. I'm amazed myself at the differences.
At least you gained a a lot of experience from this grow. What's your plans for the next grow? You may have mentioned this in earlier posts but I don't recall, as im as high as a kite at the moment and I'm finding it difficult to read and write.
Congratulations on the harvest anyway mate. They are awesome plants.

Great harvest, Plant Daddy

And Norma is so big she looks almost abNormal! :Rasta:

Great harvest, Plant Daddy

And Norma is so big she looks almost abNormal! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB, Norma seems to be a monster. I did get a 1/2 pound of Ugly Betty. She was so ugly I couldn't even see all that bud on her. The coco grows are producing huge yield and a small pot doesn't care. I would have never guessed any of the yields from these Autos. I have more auto seeds so there will be more in the tent. I think I need a good Photoperiod grow but I have learned a ton about autos. They are a different animal.

Lots of golf! You are making me jealous. Our courses have just opened this month and I'm up to my eyes in work, so no golf for me at the moment.
Norma is huge. I'm amazed myself at the differences.
At least you gained a a lot of experience from this grow. What's your plans for the next grow? You may have mentioned this in earlier posts but I don't recall, as im as high as a kite at the moment and I'm finding it difficult to read and write.
Congratulations on the harvest anyway mate. They are awesome plants.
Thanks Squiggle, It's been challenging and a fun grow. It was quite the learning experience. Can't wait to get back to just soil, but now thinking I'd like to do a soil / coco medium grow. Maybe next grow with some Photoperiods. I've got some Big Bud seeds and some Strawberry something else I may try to grow. Also thinking I might grow a OG Kush again. I feel like the stuff I grew before didn't have enough amber when I harvested it. It doesn't knock me out for bed time like I want.
I've been hitting the ball further as it warms. I always feel I won't get my distance back when it warms. I feel one year I will just be the old guy hitting 150 yards down the middle. I got my distance back and I'm shooting well... Putting with new claw grip and hitting the cup unlike before. I hope you get some time and enjoy some spring golf. We just had weather they say only happens every 10 years here. Like 70 degrees.. lol I'm from California and I took year around warm weather for granted. Never again!!!

Back
Top Bottom