Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

Thanks Squiggle, It's been challenging and a fun grow. It was quite the learning experience. Can't wait to get back to just soil, but now thinking I'd like to do a soil / coco medium grow. Maybe next grow with some Photoperiods. I've got some Big Bud seeds and some Strawberry something else I may try to grow. Also thinking I might grow a OG Kush again. I feel like the stuff I grew before didn't have enough amber when I harvested it. It doesn't knock me out for bed time like I want.
I've been hitting the ball further as it warms. I always feel I won't get my distance back when it warms. I feel one year I will just be the old guy hitting 150 yards down the middle. I got my distance back and I'm shooting well... Putting with new claw grip and hitting the cup unlike before. I hope you get some time and enjoy some spring golf. We just had weather they say only happens every 10 years here. Like 70 degrees.. lol I'm from California and I took year around warm weather for granted. Never again!!!
When I was a younger man I had a 3 handicap

When I was a younger man I had a 3 handicap
Still Playing? I would have never stopped playing with that handicap. I'm a 13 -15. I wish I would have played when I was a young man. I got my handicap about as low now as I will ever see as an old man. Shoot 74 yesterday.... Transparency, it was a Par 67 course.

Still Playing? I would have never stopped playing with that handicap. I'm a 13 -15. I wish I would have played when I was a young man. I got my handicap about as low now as I will ever see as an old man. Shoot 74 yesterday.... Transparency, it was a Par 67 course.
I started playing in 1970. I was 15. It runs in the family my dad and granddad were scratch. The best I ever shot was 66 on par 72

I started playing in 1970. I was 15. It runs in the family my dad and granddad were scratch. The best I ever shot was 66 on par 72
Nice!!!!... I'm trying to break 70 on this par 67 course... Three over would be amazing.

Thanks Squiggle, It's been challenging and a fun grow. It was quite the learning experience. Can't wait to get back to just soil, but now thinking I'd like to do a soil / coco medium grow. Maybe next grow with some Photoperiods. I've got some Big Bud seeds and some Strawberry something else I may try to grow. Also thinking I might grow a OG Kush again. I feel like the stuff I grew before didn't have enough amber when I harvested it. It doesn't knock me out for bed time like I want.
I've been hitting the ball further as it warms. I always feel I won't get my distance back when it warms. I feel one year I will just be the old guy hitting 150 yards down the middle. I got my distance back and I'm shooting well... Putting with new claw grip and hitting the cup unlike before. I hope you get some time and enjoy some spring golf. We just had weather they say only happens every 10 years here. Like 70 degrees.. lol I'm from California and I took year around warm weather for granted. Never again!!!
You guys are really making me want to hit the links a little earlier than I had planned!

The last time I buried some seeds and was waiting for them to come up, I purposely went to the driving range for a few days in a row just so I wouldn't be here all day staring at soil. :laughtwo:

But that's all I've done so far. I've been trying to hold off until May, but it's supposed to be 85 degrees on Wednesday! Hell, that's close enough to May!

FORE!!!

Gorilla Glue Autos
104 Days since Germination
Edith is hanging in Drying room
Betty has been in jars for almost two weeks / She's starting to smell nice. I had some amazing bong hits this morning.
I may have found a new favorite stain in my limited tested strain bank.
Norma is a Beast. Any day and she's ready to hang in drying room.
June is the runt of the litter. She will be another week or two.

20210430_205942.jpg

Norma in 3 gallon Coco

20210430_205235.jpg

June in 3 gallons of Fox Farm Ocean forest

20210430_205830.jpg

Norma

20210430_205815.jpg

Norma

20210430_205748.jpg

Norma

20210430_205713.jpg
Norma

20210430_205937.jpg

Very nice my friend :thumb:

pussy lungs.gif

be careful bong that GG#4

edited: should of said 'be careful bonging that GG#4 because i know the guy who grew it and it's fire'
I have been smoking Betty in a bong last couple days while harvesting Norma. I have a new favorite strain. Betty was pulled when I spotted a nanner. She is surprisingly smooth only after two weeks of cure. So tasty and euphoric. I've been smoking it all day for two day.. loving it... Will compare to others as they are cured.

I have been smoking Betty in a bong last couple days while harvesting Norma. I have a new favorite strain. Betty was pulled when I spotted a nanner. She is surprisingly smooth only after two weeks of cure. So tasty and euphoric. I've been smoking it all day for two day.. loving it... Will compare to others as they are cured.
Is that cat smoking Labrador

Gorilla Glue Auto
106 Days since Germination
H
Day 17 plants look to be very happy and forming buds I’m not sure if this is fast cos I’ve never grown a kush b4 nor have I grown using an led . Grow Generations Ion 720 led it’s still at 80% gonna wait till week 5 to crank it up to 100% . Welcome any feedback? Im not sure if they did any stretching to much

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
How many plants you got under that net?

I have 6 plants of B C Kush grow medium is soil ,royal gold- kings mix tent size is 4x4 lites are Ion 720 led . Earth juice nutrients ,grow ,transition nd bloom . First day of flower 12/12 used M O A B 1 time no other nuts . As of now nutrients are earth juice bloom , kool bloom nd a little root inhancement that will continue till week 5
Not sure about 720 led... assuming you mean 720 watts... Plants look perfect. If you mean 720 watt of led you have more than enough for some nice flowers. I'd have light at 100% and adjust height so entire canopy gets some. Again not sure of light set up. If they are 4x4 in measurement than forget what I just said. I burnt the shit out of my Autos, so I feel like lesson learned. Now I know the signs. It's good to push with lights that's why you bought 720 watts of power. Look on the web for pics of led light burn and you'll know what to look for and adjust lights. I'd push those girls with the lights and pay attention to them and adjust and learn what those lights do..

It's been weeks since last post. I've been so busy with all the good weather playing golf or working in the yard, and the girls have kept me plenty busy, trimming and jarring.

I want to thank everyone for the interest and the help over this grow. I will only have one more post to close journal with stats on the girls. If you have any specific questions about the grow, please ask.

June is the last one harvested and still hanging. I'll be putting her into jars in next few days.

Norma was a huge yield. Even June surprised me with a large yield.

Edith had a rough start but ended up the healthiest - but she looks like the smallest yield.

The grow was a lot of fun and hard work with all the different watering/nutrient requirements.

Betty (ugly Betty) is the only GG that has been cured and, after giving away and smoking a bunch, most is gone. She (Betty) is a wonderful, smooth, earthy flavor. I'm very proud to offer her to friends. I hope the others will be as good after cure.

I'm going to dump some pics and come back for final weights and words about each of them. I will complete journal in a week or so after June has finished drying.

The whole grow was a total learning experience and I don't think pot-size had anything to do with the yield I got!

I don't think I will ever use 3 gallon pots again, mainly because of the watering aspect.

My next grow will be in 5 gallon pots, using 40% Coco, 40% FFOF and 20% worm castings with some perlite.

I have some seedlings lined up (all photoperiods):
  • Watermelon
  • Big Bud
  • Wappa

I won't be doing a journal, but I'm sure I will be posting somewhere on 420.

If anyone wants to see whats up on my past and current grow, my wife has made me the coolest web site to put my journals @ Growdaddy.TV.

20210428_085221.jpg

That's my girl Norma behind me

20210504_102641.jpg

Final trim for Edith and putting into jars for cure.

20210511_102308~2.jpg
Final trim for Norma before jarring her for a good cure.

20210501_195811_HDR.jpg
Norma in a 3 gallon fabric pot just before harvest

20210504_115738.jpg
June just before she got harvested

20210430_205830.jpg

20210502_090250.jpg

20210503_170238.jpg

20210503_170410.jpg

20210503_170629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom