Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

It's been weeks since last post. I've been so busy with all the good weather playing golf or working in the yard, and the girls have kept me plenty busy, trimming and jarring.

I want to thank everyone for the interest and the help over this grow. I will only have one more post to close journal with stats on the girls. If you have any specific questions about the grow, please ask.

June is the last one harvested and still hanging. I'll be putting her into jars in next few days.

Norma was a huge yield. Even June surprised me with a large yield.

Edith had a rough start but ended up the healthiest - but she looks like the smallest yield.

The grow was a lot of fun and hard work with all the different watering/nutrient requirements.

Betty (ugly Betty) is the only GG that has been cured and, after giving away and smoking a bunch, most is gone. She (Betty) is a wonderful, smooth, earthy flavor. I'm very proud to offer her to friends. I hope the others will be as good after cure.

I'm going to dump some pics and come back for final weights and words about each of them. I will complete journal in a week or so after June has finished drying.

The whole grow was a total learning experience and I don't think pot-size had anything to do with the yield I got!

I don't think I will ever use 3 gallon pots again, mainly because of the watering aspect.

My next grow will be in 5 gallon pots, using 40% Coco, 40% FFOF and 20% worm castings with some perlite.

I have some seedlings lined up (all photoperiods):
  • Watermelon
  • Big Bud
  • Wappa

I won't be doing a journal, but I'm sure I will be posting somewhere on 420.

If anyone wants to see whats up on my past and current grow, my wife has made me the coolest web site to put my journals @ Growdaddy.TV.

20210428_085221.jpg

That's my girl Norma behind me

20210504_102641.jpg

Final trim for Edith and putting into jars for cure.

20210511_102308~2.jpg
Final trim for Norma before jarring her for a good cure.

20210501_195811_HDR.jpg
Norma in a 3 gallon fabric pot just before harvest

20210504_115738.jpg
June just before she got harvested

20210430_205830.jpg

20210502_090250.jpg

20210503_170238.jpg

20210503_170410.jpg

20210503_170629.jpg
I've watched the whole grow. Well done enjoyed it and I learned a few things

I've watched the whole grow. Well done enjoyed it and I learned a few things
Thank you....... I tried to post what I was doing and why and all the frustrating aspects I encountered. I hope others will learn something from this grow. I did!!!!!

The first hand knowledge and getting out of my comfort zone with soil was the best growing thing I could have done as a grower. I like easy and comfortable, but I so like a nice yield for 4 months of caregiving. I think moving forward I'll be mixing coco and soil. I think it might be where I find my jam.

The auto grow was a massive success. What has amazed me the most is the yields and autos taking as long as a photoperiod grow. The only lights that will be on 18/6 will be my veg lights. lol.. until next auto grow.

Thank you....... I tried to post what I was doing and why and all the frustrating aspects I encountered. I hope others will learn something from this grow. I did!!!!!

The first hand knowledge and getting out of my comfort zone with soil was the best growing thing I could have done as a grower. I like easy and comfortable, but I so like a nice yield for 4 months of caregiving. I think moving forward I'll be mixing coco and soil. I think it might be where I find my jam.

The auto grow was a massive success. What has amazed me the most is the yields and autos taking as long as a photoperiod grow. The only lights that will be on 18/6 will be my veg lights. lol.. until next auto grow.
What was the yield by plant

It's been weeks since last post. I've been so busy with all the good weather playing golf or working in the yard, and the girls have kept me plenty busy, trimming and jarring.

I want to thank everyone for the interest and the help over this grow. I will only have one more post to close journal with stats on the girls. If you have any specific questions about the grow, please ask.

June is the last one harvested and still hanging. I'll be putting her into jars in next few days.

Norma was a huge yield. Even June surprised me with a large yield.

Edith had a rough start but ended up the healthiest - but she looks like the smallest yield.

The grow was a lot of fun and hard work with all the different watering/nutrient requirements.

Betty (ugly Betty) is the only GG that has been cured and, after giving away and smoking a bunch, most is gone. She (Betty) is a wonderful, smooth, earthy flavor. I'm very proud to offer her to friends. I hope the others will be as good after cure.

I'm going to dump some pics and come back for final weights and words about each of them. I will complete journal in a week or so after June has finished drying.

The whole grow was a total learning experience and I don't think pot-size had anything to do with the yield I got!

I don't think I will ever use 3 gallon pots again, mainly because of the watering aspect.

My next grow will be in 5 gallon pots, using 40% Coco, 40% FFOF and 20% worm castings with some perlite.

I have some seedlings lined up (all photoperiods):
  • Watermelon
  • Big Bud
  • Wappa

I won't be doing a journal, but I'm sure I will be posting somewhere on 420.

If anyone wants to see whats up on my past and current grow, my wife has made me the coolest web site to put my journals @ Growdaddy.TV.

20210428_085221.jpg

That's my girl Norma behind me

20210504_102641.jpg

Final trim for Edith and putting into jars for cure.

20210511_102308~2.jpg
Final trim for Norma before jarring her for a good cure.

20210501_195811_HDR.jpg
Norma in a 3 gallon fabric pot just before harvest

20210504_115738.jpg
June just before she got harvested

20210430_205830.jpg

20210502_090250.jpg

20210503_170238.jpg

20210503_170410.jpg

20210503_170629.jpg
:thumb: very nice, always fun to share your weed with friends.

I've grown wappa before, people love it(stone and taste), i took it little longer than 9 weeks way longer than suggested in flower. loads of stretch for smaller plant and loads of bud sites when in flower. Big Bud reminds me of northern lights and is a money$ plant, awesome yield and good luck getting off couch if you smoke a knuckle size joint(knuckler). Never grown watermelon , tell me if it actually taste like watermelon :lot-o-toke: that would be pretty sweet.

You need to start making some hash for the golf course, they can't smell it as much when you smoke every 3rd hole.

June got all jarred up today before going out for 18 holes. It's been a busy day. I wet trimmed before hanging and didn't have time to due final trim but as you can see first trim is almost good enough. I will trim it up tomorrow. There was quite a bit of larf.

20210519_095538.jpg
20210519_093229_HDR.jpg
20210519_100517.jpg
20210519_100649.jpg

I put June in jars today. It's over. I have mixed feelings about that. I got attached to them in some weird way.

Betty
  • 5 gallon fabric pot of coco
  • Harvested first on 4/7/21 and jarred for cure on 4/12/21.
  • 226.8g/8oz no real larf to mention
Edith
  • 5 gallon fabric pot of Fox Farm Ocean Forest
  • Harvested Second on 4/22/21 and jarred for cure on 5/4/21
  • 200g/7oz no real larf to mention
Norma
  • 3 gallon fabric pot of Coco
  • Harvested third on 5/3/21 and jarred for cure on 5/11/21
  • 299g/10.5oz Ounce of larf or so
June
  • 3 gallon fabric pot of Fox Farm Ocean Forest
  • Harvested Last on 5/9/21 and jarred for cure on 5/19/21
  • 126g/4.4oz and 37g/1.3oz of larf
Total yield
852g/30oz

20210519_122704.jpg

Edith

20210519_123415.jpg

Norma

20210519_194138.jpg

June

20210519_194216.jpg
Betty-- What's left of her lol...
:lot-o-toke:

When i grow up i want to be just like you !
You should write a journal so you have a place to show off your grow. Not many people will see all your beautiful plants on my journal.

I put June in jars today. It's over. I have mixed feelings about that. I got attached to them in some weird way.

Betty
  • 5 gallon fabric pot of coco
  • Harvested first on 4/7/21 and jarred for cure on 4/12/21.
  • 226.8g/8oz no real larf to mention
Edith
  • 5 gallon fabric pot of Fox Farm Ocean Forest
  • Harvested Second on 4/22/21 and jarred for cure on 5/4/21
  • 200g/7oz no real larf to mention
Norma
  • 3 gallon fabric pot of Coco
  • Harvested third on 5/3/21 and jarred for cure on 5/11/21
  • 299g/10.5oz Ounce of larf or so
June
  • 3 gallon fabric pot of Fox Farm Ocean Forest
  • Harvested Last on 5/9/21 and jarred for cure on 5/19/21
  • 126g/4.4oz and 37g/1.3oz of larf
Total yield
852g/30oz

20210519_122704.jpg

Edith

20210519_123415.jpg

Norma

20210519_194138.jpg

June

20210519_194216.jpg
Betty-- What's left of her lol...
:lot-o-toke:
Amazing yields gonna go back and read this journal again

that big round jars looks sweet, like a candy store display. need a shelve and a row of 12 of those jar filled with different kinds of weed.
exactly.... I bought at costco... 3 to a box.

:thumb: very nice, always fun to share your weed with friends.

I've grown wappa before, people love it(stone and taste), i took it little longer than 9 weeks way longer than suggested in flower. loads of stretch for smaller plant and loads of bud sites when in flower. Big Bud reminds me of northern lights and is a money$ plant, awesome yield and good luck getting off couch if you smoke a knuckle size joint(knuckler). Never grown watermelon , tell me if it actually taste like watermelon :lot-o-toke: that would be pretty sweet.

You need to start making some hash for the golf course, they can't smell it as much when you smoke every 3rd hole.
I really do.. I have so much material and I bought a bubble hash machine. I'm still hoping I get my Wappa seed to germinate. It is a bag seed. I couldn't find seeds to buy.

It's a pretty cool old cabinet in my drying/ curing/ extra bedroom downstairs where it is cool. Big deep drawers under for jars so they can be in the dark when I'm not burping. I took pick of root balls but they all looked similar and nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing worth posting.. Towards the end the 3 gallons pot took a long time to water.

You should write a journal so you have a place to show off your grow. Not many people will see all your beautiful plants on my journal.
Me too!!!

My workload at work just went down a lot, so think I'll document my outdoor plants this year.

Try to get through your journal soon. There is a lot too learn from your grow.

One of my dogs passed---he was a good boy and 14.

Would it be forked up to grow a weed plant over him?

Me too!!!

My workload at work just went down a lot, so think I'll document my outdoor plants this year.

Try to get through your journal soon. There is a lot too learn from your grow.

One of my dogs passed---he was a good boy and 14.

Would it be forked up to grow a weed plant over him?
So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. I think anything you do to remember and honor your beloved friend would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom