Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

Everything has had time to cure and my opinion of grow overall is bittersweet.

I'm not happy with the Auto Flowers. Basically I had Four different plants. Plant produced a lot of smokable buds; On the other hand, I only loved the terps on Edith; Actually, Norma is very tasty too. Its was like growing 4 different plants. They all taste and smelled different. I got a shit lode of product for edibles and Bubble hash.

I found it a pain in the ass to water twice a day and at the end if took so long for water to drain through medium because of roots had taken over 3 gallon size pots.

They all flowered at different times and it was over a month between harvests. Auto flower don't grow in 9-10 weeks. They take as long as my first Photoperiod grow

In conclusion I learned a lot about Autos and Growing in Coco. I will never plant another Auto indoors again.

Thank you all who have followed and gave 2 cents.

20210706_132729.jpg
20210706_111024.jpg

hows the weed smelling and smoking ? you pressing the rosin yet? its a dangerous press to get you will be addicted to
the fresh homed pressed rosin..

i need a lb of bud a month for my habit now !! just taste so dam good ...

check out my new grow and set up .

hows the weed smelling and smoking ? you pressing the rosin yet? its a dangerous press to get you will be addicted to
the fresh homed pressed rosin..

i need a lb of bud a month for my habit now !! just taste so dam good ...

check out my new grow and set up .

Nice!!! Lots of room in there.

It's all a pretty smooth smoke. Betty and Norma are pretty dam tasty. I haven't found my strain yet. I haven't even tried June. I don't like the smell. The wife likes the smell. I just keep burping her hoping I'll want to smoke some..lol

:thumb: very nice, loving the weed cabinet with all those jars.
Nice!!! Lots of room in there.

I haven't found my strain yet.

future suggested plants to try;
I'm loving my Pure Power Plant (nirvana) great sativa high, very strong and nice taste.
Fruity Juicy aka juicy fruit (sensi) great all round stone and awesome taste and you likely getting two different pheno types too.
And if you want to try another auto, Sucker Punch(auto seeds) it's pricey but strongest auto i have grown so far and great stone and smooth smoke.

Everything has had time to cure and my opinion of grow overall is bittersweet.

I'm not happy with the Auto Flowers. Basically I had Four different plants. Plant produced a lot of smokable buds; On the other hand, I only loved the terps on Edith; Actually, Norma is very tasty too. Its was like growing 4 different plants. They all taste and smelled different. I got a shit lode of product for edibles and Bubble hash.

I found it a pain in the ass to water twice a day and at the end if took so long for water to drain through medium because of roots had taken over 3 gallon size pots.

They all flowered at different times and it was over a month between harvests. Auto flower don't grow in 9-10 weeks. They take as long as my first Photoperiod grow

In conclusion I learned a lot about Autos and Growing in Coco. I will never plant another Auto indoors again.

Thank you all who have followed and gave 2 cents.

20210706_132729.jpg
20210706_111024.jpg
WOW - nice photo!!! So organized! :)

Back
Top Bottom