Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS3000: Chef's New 4x4

Oh and you can see my cam that fell to the floor while I was at work. The cam is sort of out of commission right now, the plants are so large I can’t get the cam up high enough with the tiny power cable it came with. I’ve got a 16ft cable coming so I’ll be able to situate the cam at the very top of the tent as to see everything.
Does the camera have Power over Ethernet?

Hey DAB! Thanks for the prompt my friend, I’ve had a pet go missing in the last couple days so I’ve been stressing out with that.

my plants are definitely doing better, but I someHow missed the line on the geoflora packaging that says “for top dressing use 8oz.” So I initially did a top dress of only 4oz, which would explain their still semi-pale state. The Killer A5 Haze more than most. I think it’s also been quite cold around here the last little while, so that definitely hasn’t helped either. They’re all a bit droopy here cause lights out is coming fast.

I got in and did some training yesterday, tied down some leaders on the plants that are getting tall. Hopefully I can make some even canopies before they go into flower. Flip day is right around the corner, but I really need to get the KA5H looking happier. I think a bit warmer temps and some stronger geoflora nutes should do it.

They’re looking nice and healthy. Happy plant-Happy parent:hug:
Hey thanks Nev, and welcome to my little corner! I’m concerned about the killer A5 haze. She’s pale and droopy. I’m gonna top dress with a full cup of geoflora veg next time she needs water.

Hey thanks Nev, and welcome to my little corner! I’m concerned about the killer A5 haze. She’s pale and droopy. I’m gonna top dress with a full cup of geoflora veg next time she needs water.
She is looking a little yellow then again we all have bad days but it won’t keep us down.
What size of pots are you using? I have 5gal pots and used 4oz of Geoflora per pot for the first feeding yesterday and I don’t feel like getting up and going to read the label again myself right now to make sure I did it correctly. Hahaha

Here is the feed chart VG posted in my thread from GeoFlora, and the note at the bottom indicates they are measuring dry material in liquid ouces (in a measuring cup, not on a scale):
full

Oh no, sorry to hear about the missing pet, that is never fun to have to deal with.

I also have faith Neville will turn a corner for you, a little heat and a nice meal of geoflora for those microbes will have her up to snuff in no time!!

Just for good measure I’ll add a couple of teaspoons of EM-1 soil probiotic to the irrigation water as well. To me she looks cold. I believe the thin leafed varieties to struggle more with cold environments than the broad leafed kinds that come from the mountains anyhow. Maybe I’ll get her a heat pad for her root zone...

Here is the feed chart VG posted in my thread from GeoFlora, and the note at the bottom indicates they are measuring dry material in liquid ouces (in a measuring cup, not on a scale):
full
interesting.. the bag says 8oz per cubic foot... which is only 6.43 gallons. So in a 5 gallon pot you’d think you’d need to be nearer to 8oz.
if that’s the chart they’ve got online though, seems likely that it’s the most up to date. Still, I’ll use the product at my discretion as I’m one to do with just about everything.:cheesygrinsmiley:
She is looking a little yellow then again we all have bad days but it won’t keep us down.
What size of pots are you using? I have 5gal pots and used 4oz of Geoflora per pot for the first feeding yesterday and I don’t feel like getting up and going to read the label again myself right now to make sure I did it correctly. Hahaha
She does right? They’re in 5 gallon pots and I also did 4oz of geoflora. Maybe it needs to be by weight and not volume. Cause that’s where I’m messing up most likely. 4 floz != 4oz so if you’re measuring a half cup you might be way off

full
full
Now I’m a little more then lost here on the fending and math has never and most likely never will be one of my strong suits.
So I‘ve read that dang bag and gone to their website all too often lately. The big question here is if I have a 5 gallon bag of soil how much @Geoflora do I add for a top dressing? Oh please any help would be appreciated.
I always get pretty loose by night, I think it’s the butter.

Now I’m a little more then lost here on the fending and math has never and most likely never will be one of my strong suits.
So I‘ve read that dang bag and gone to their website all too often lately. The big question here is if I have a 5 gallon bag of soil how much @Geoflora do I add for a top dressing? Oh please any help would be appreciated.
If you're top-dressing a 5 gallon bag of soil with @GeoFlora Nutrients, you would use 4 ounces (or .5 cup) liquid measure. I have no idea why they are using liquid measurements for a dry product, but they are.

It would be so much better for the application rate to be in freaking grams!

If you're top-dressing a 5 gallon bag of soil with @GeoFlora Nutrients, you would use 4 ounces (or .5 cup) liquid measure. I have no idea why they are using liquid measurements for a dry product, but they are.

It would be so much better for the application rate to be in freaking grams!
I'm almost sure this product can't overdose a plant(with a parameter like double dosing maybe), underdose yes, but they seem to eat only what they need in my primary observations.

I'm almost sure this product can't overdose a plant(with a parameter like double dosing maybe), underdose yes, but they seem to eat only what they need in my primary observations.
this is the hunch at which I was sort of arriving. I figured if it’s an organic amendment along with microbes then the plant will pick and choose what it needs. We’re just tasked with keeping things in luxury levels.
Mine loved that move! In 2 days they were unrecognisable, they looked so good! Your Grandpa Glue is looking delicious Chef!
That is great to hear! I will get on it right away. Thank you for that! I really got a nice structure out of this one and she’s gotten really heavy! Hopefully I can keep her going for a week more. Tentatively chopping her on April 7, but we’ll see if she’s still drinking. I’ll post more pictures when I get home today!

Back
Top Bottom