Mars Hydro Grow Journal TSL 2000 In 2x4 Tents: Autos, Photos, Reveg & Fem Cross

CigNv

Mars Hydro TSL 2000. One of each in a 2x4 Mars Hydro tent.

In one tent I will be growing 3 autos. True Purple Haze, Dark Devil Auto, and C4. I will be attempting to flip the Dark Devil auto using colloidal which I just started applying today. I will then use any pollen to pollinate the other two and the dark devil itself.

In the other tent I have Do-Si-Dos, Johanne CBD, and two Skunks I am reveging from my last grow. They have just started to grow again decently. About a week before flipping to 12/12 I will start the colloidal treatment on the Skunk so I can cross the two best from my last grow as well as try to cross them to themselves.

Except for the Skunk everything is from seed and sprouted on 12-19 so they are three weeks from seed. I will be starting LST on the autos and topping the photos to 8 or more tops.

I use pretty a basic potting soil mix based off of a local base then add coco, peat, and perlite. Soluble Fox Farms Cultivation nation will be the only nutrients used. I add about a 1/2 tsp per gallon on all waterings unless they show signs of too much or less then adjust accordingly.

Enjoy the grow, feel free to jump in at any time!

20210109_152752.jpg

20210109_152817.jpg

Welcome aboard!

Hopefully the Autos will be ready for their LST and the Photos ready their first topping this weekend.

The Skunk may have enough new growth by then to trim them up a bit and remove the last of the old flower bits as well.

So the fun of running so many different strains at once has begun .....

The C4 and Do-Si-Dos seem to like the nutrients right were they are at.

The Dark Devil likes twice the nutrients, maybe more, she is still a bit yellow.

The Joanne likes about half the nutrients. She is still quite a bit smaller than the others, so she may grow out of it.

The True Purple Haze is showing some Calcium deficiency. I likely have plenty of Calcium, so it is possibly a lockout from my higher PH that I doubt I will spend the time to mess with. I added a bit of Epsom, salt to up the Magnesium which will help the lock out. If that doesn't help, I will add some garden lime instead. It is only slight and on the oldest of leaves, so I should have time to mess with it before she goes into full bloom.

So the fun of running so many different strains at once has begun .....

The C4 and Do-Si-Dos seem to like the nutrients right were they are at.

The Dark Devil likes twice the nutrients, maybe more, she is still a bit yellow.

The Joanne likes about half the nutrients. She is still quite a bit smaller than the others, so she may grow out of it.

The True Purple Haze is showing some Calcium deficiency. I likely have plenty of Calcium, so it is possibly a lockout from my higher PH that I doubt I will spend the time to mess with. I added a bit of Epsom, salt to up the Magnesium which will help the lock out. If that doesn't help, I will add some garden lime instead. It is only slight and on the oldest of leaves, so I should have time to mess with it before she goes into full bloom.
Wow! Sounds like you've got your work cut out with those fussy ladies. It's good that you have the knowledge to diagnose all of there problems and you are able respond to their needs . Nice work :thumb:

Thanks. Not too much work , but yeah, more than if I ran just one or two strains at a time. A lot of what I have learned about how to spot deficiencies or excess came right from here, so read read read, then read some more. The rest has come from experience and trial and error and maybe a Google search or two.

They have been growing along nicely the last week. Getting ready to do a little LST and topping the Do-Si-Dos now that she is tall enough. I will leave the Joanne a bit longer. She seems to be a slower grower. And also trimming the skunk up a bit.

20210116_144510.jpg

20210116_144525.jpg

Not bad for another week of growth. Just topped the Joanne. The autos are starting to flower and stretch nicely.

Overall there may be a slight magnesium deficiency in the nutrients or slight lock out from my ph. The true purple haze responded well to the Epsom salt, so will add some to all of them.

20210123_133412.jpg

20210123_133426.jpg

Moving along nicely and starting to bush up. All three autos are in full flower and just started them on their flower nutrients. No male flowers on the DDA yet.

I will likely lollipop the photos this weekend or mid next week and get them ready to flip maybe next weekend if they keep up the growth the are on now.

20210126_194538.jpg

20210126_194549.jpg

My first attempt at making bubble hash. It was from about a quart bag stuffed full of mostly wet frozen larf with some trim.

20210119_203816.jpg
CigNv, I missed the note about your latest grow and headed right over to check it out. Nice job on the hash...a good haul. Nice to have access to great hash like the Old days...Lebanese, Moroccan and the great black Nepalise.

Thanks! Welcome aboard. Yeah, I am very pleased with how the hash turned out. It smokes really well too. And not as difficult to do as I had first imagined. Even using snow for ice and wine bottle degasser for agitation worked well. A bit foamy, but still did a decent job. I have a gallon zip stuffed full of trim and larf from my previous Skunk grow in the freezer waiting, just have not got to it yet.

Getting a bit of size on them. Autos are moving along nicely.

Skunks will be trimmed up soon. Just trimmed up the Joanne and Do-Si-Dos. These will all go into flower likely next weekend.

Just started 10 for my patient grow. 3 moonshine breath, 3 wedding cake, 2 northern lights, and 2 the hammer.

20210131_154007.jpg

20210131_154030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom