Mars Hydro Grow Journal TSL 2000 In 2x4 Tents: Autos, Photos, Reveg & Fem Cross

Pics

20210225_204242.jpg

CigNv...next gen looks good. That Purple Haze looks great and probably will be needy. How long to flower?

Yeah, the Purple Haze it getting quite needy. When I added the calcium, new growth and even some of the older leaves began to color back up, but then tip burn started too. So backed of her nutes by 50% last night. She is also taking a gallon of water everyday to every other day at most. She was actually a bit droopy yesterday when I watered being completely dried out. That was only two days between watering.

Strain info (she is from 420newguy) says flowering is 65 days from seed. This one is likely not a typical pheno since she is 10 weeks tomorrow and not even close at this point.

Teens and clones moving along nicely. The teens may be ready to go in to flower before the others in the 4x8 are done. I may crowd them in to start them, or I may just start flowering them where they at.

C4 and DDA got trimmed up. DDA to remove the colloidal and dying leaves. C4 to remove spent leaves and open the buds up a bit. C4 is getting mostly cloudy but not much amber. Maybe next week end for them.

20210306_223500.jpg

20210306_223425.jpg

20210306_223349.jpg

20210306_223259.jpg

Skunks, Do-Si-Dos and Joanne looking good. 6-8 weeks to go on them. No male flowers yet on the skunks.

True Purple Haze is getting huge for an auto. Moving along slowly like the heavy sativa she is. Finicky too, but drinking almost a gallon every day. Starting to get some nice light pink and purple in the flowers though.

20210306_223028.jpg

20210306_223041.jpg

20210306_223649.jpg

20210306_223537.jpg

Skunks, Do-Si-Dos and Joanne looking good. 6-8 weeks to go on them. No male flowers yet on the skunks.

True Purple Haze is getting huge for an auto. Moving along slowly like the heavy sativa she is. Finicky too, but drinking almost a gallon every day. Starting to get some nice light pink and purple in the flowers though.

CigNv, Flowering plants and nursery looking great.

Thanks cr8

The True Purple Haze is still being finicky. I noticed a bunch of fan leaves browning at the top. I think she may be getting a bit heat stressed so I cut the heater that was in there. temps were getting a little over 90 during the day.

It was not heat stress causing the browning on the True Purple Haze. I am starting to think she may be more susceptible to the powdery mildew more than the others. I find a spot here and there on some and keep them sprayed with neeam oil when I see it, but I think I may apply some to this one at least every few days as a preventative. She is otherwise growing decently putting out new sugar leaves and starting to fatten up.

20210313_163652.jpg

20210313_163358.jpg

Teens all got several of the larger fan leaves pulled to increase circulation and space and also got topped on a few branches each to even them out. I am thinking they may be ready to lollipop and get into flower by likely next weekend. I should be able to make room for four of them in the 4x8 and then leave three of each in the 2x4s until the skunks are done.

C4 will likely get chopped tonight. A few of the top buds are getting close to 25% amber. I pulled a tester bud yesterday that is almost dry enough to smoke.

20210313_163522.jpg

20210313_163549.jpg

Skunks, Do-Si-Dos and Joanne and moving along. That little Joanne in the back looks so happy and stretching so nicely. I may need to reveg her if she turns out good and maybe cross her with the Queen I will be starting on my next grow.

20210313_163309.jpg

20210313_163330.jpg

20210313_163316.jpg

20210313_163325.jpg

C4 is chopped and hanging. True Purple Haze is not doing too well, but still fattening up at least. Pretty sure it is a bad reaction to the Powdery mildew, or the Neem oil I used to contain it. Definitely not a nute issue. Pretty sure there is not much else I can do, so will let her finish up and hope for the best. She will get a good trimming as well as I try to remove as most of the yellow leaves as I can so it doesn't give the mildew an opportunity to come back.

Teens are out of control. They are getting lollipoped tonight and going into flower. 4 will go in one 2x4 while the other 6 go in the 4x8. Just made room for them. It should do until the others in there now are done in about 4 weeks. Most of the clones are going to have new homes soon. The 7 or so I keep will remain in the other 2x4 with the Girl Scout Cookies I will be starting soon. Most of the clones plus maybe a few more I start will be my outdoor this year.

Skunks, Do-Si-Dos and Joanne are all looking good and starting to put on some mass. No boy parts yet though.

Thanks. Yeah they are really starting to take off now. I just hope I get male flowers soon, it takes a good 6 weeks to let the seeds grow after pollination, and I chopped these Skunks at 8 weeks last time.

Very much looking forward to the GSC grow as well. I think I may run 8 of them. If the timing is right, everything will be done in the 4x8 right about the time the GSC will be ready to go in to flower.

Back
Top Bottom