Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021: Win SP6500 LED!

There is no doubt that the winner is @GoogleGenie, Congratulations, you deserve this prize :theband:
Thank you @Mars Hydro :slide: I’m very pleased to have won. And am very excited to try this product ;) I’m really excited. What a great way to start the day :love:
Congratulations GG:thumb:
Thank you guys :high-five: I couldn’t have done it without you guys supporting my Journal. I really appreciate it.
:yahoo: :popcorn::slide::ganjamon::cheer::party::woohoo:

Congratulations to you!
Thanks @dick23rk
Congrats GG.....
@Smeegol Thank you my friend! I’ll be over later to see how CHEESE is getting on. And thank you for your support also.
Congrats GG
Thanks @CigNv

Thanks to everyone, those who followed along regularly and those who stopped by every now and then. It all counts and I couldn’t have done it without you
:thanks:

Thank you @Mars Hydro :Namaste: My light arrived last week. I haven't unboxed it yet. I've slid it out to have a look at it - it looks great! I can't wait to use it.

I harvested Audrey and co this weekend

All vegged and flowered under Mars Hydro LED. I'll need to space to dry them. But once it's vacant I'll mount my new light.

Mars Hydro were kind enough to send me the FC 6500. Thank you Mars Hydro :love: I love it.

:peace:

You can ignore me but I'm gonna keep asking for the light contest numbers. I don't understand why you didn't post them? I could put on my tin hat and start guessing.
You posted numbers half way though that basically let everyone know contest was over, but you don't post final numbers.
The day the contest ended I saw that you had 5k views and ChefD had 3k. I’m sure Mars can confirm. I don’t think anyone is deliberately ignoring you

Having just checked, right now, you have 6k.

The day the contest ended I saw that you had 5k views and ChefD had 3k. I’m sure Mars can confirm. I don’t think anyone is deliberately ignoring you

Having just checked, right now, you have 6k.
No... I'm a little tech challenged. I didn't see it on this thread and I'm not sure where to find this info. Shouldn't it be on this thread? Thanks GG. I do appreciate the reply.

HERES A LITTLE PREVIEW OF MY BIG BANG GROW.

Resized_20210610_084426(1).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom