Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Waterprooft light is safer used in damp environment. Great design.
Some customers advise us to make other models waterproof, but with ventilate holes on the sides of panels, it is impossible to do it .

How about the pole diameter SweetSue? Is it strong enough?

It's strong enough to hold the lights, for sure. One tent has two units hanging and the other has one 480 watt unit that's the equivalent of the two in that first tent. I reinforce my tent roofs with plastic-covered wire shelves for additional stability. I run one shelf down each side and zip-tie the whole thing together. It also gives me lots of places to hang things like extra lights or fans, or a bunch of bananas. I've been doing that since my first tent.

I put my fan and filter above the tents for space considerations, but they're large pieces, and I'm not sure this tent frame was meant to support that much weight. It's a 6" Ostberg fan with a Can 33 filter.

This tent went up easier than the previous two, IMO.

How about the pole diameter SweetSue? Is it strong enough?
All of our tents use 18mm pole diameter, no plastic parts in tents, so it is very strong :slide:

It's strong enough to hold the lights, for sure. One tent has two units hanging and the other has one 480 watt unit that's the equivalent of the two in that first tent. I reinforce my tent roofs with plastic-covered wire shelves for additional stability. I run one shelf down each side and zip-tie the whole thing together. It also gives me lots of places to hang things like extra lights or fans, or a bunch of bananas. I've been doing that since my first tent.

I put my fan and filter above the tents for space considerations, but they're large pieces, and I'm not sure this tent frame was meant to support that much weight. It's a 6" Ostberg fan with a Can 33 filter.

This tent went up easier than the previous two, IMO.
The tents look new. How many runs each tent can be used?

Think I'm ready to take the plunge on a 4x8 kit. How many autos should I be able to fit in there?

Have only grow outdoors (10+) years, so this will be new for me.

Hi Loomis420, welcome to joining in our thread :cheer:
Some growers grow 6 plants in 4x8 kits, some grow more or less, it depends on strains and how big you want your plants grow.

May I know if you will grow under leds or other lights?

Looking at your 4x8 kit with the Epistar 320s. So LED.

Growing Autos.

ProII 320 is our most powerful led lights, it is a good choice for growing cannabis.
Some commercial growers like to use this light for large scale growing, pls see the following pictures. :cheer:

I dunno if I am suppose to post this or not but at this link I have pics of a few of my reflector buds. I already took 4 down before 5he pics were taken.

I dunno if I am suppose to post this or not but at this link I have pics of a few of my reflector buds. I already took 4 down before 5he pics were taken.

Welcome to sharing your growing pictures with us Berulakide. :thanks: Do you know how to upload pictures and share it here?

Back
Top Bottom