Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So remember that bag you sent me Sara. I owe you my fucking freedom. No joke. The hen can verify this but we went on a business trip on Monday evening for my job and then planned on staying in a hote for a romantic getaway before a doctors appointment the next day and then coming back home. Obviously we are bringing some smoke with us so we decided to bring the oil pen. The oil straw. And about 6 grams of hash oil. We got out of a busy town and onto a rural highway and decided to smoke. We both took 3-4 dabs a piece and then put the pen and the oil back in the mars hydro carbon filter travel bag. Literally ten minutes later we come upon orange signs that read check point. And comes breaking the road down into single lanes. And low and behold in the road ahead are about 8-10 department of homeland security and border patrol agents. Along with a K-9 unit!!!!! (Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!)
I looked over at the hen (my wife) and look her dead in the eyes as serious as shit and say “ACT NORMAL!”
We pulled up to the officer which was on my driver side door. And the K9 and 3 other officers are on the passenger side. The officer states “immigration check point, where do you live,” I answer then he asks if I’m a us citizen. Followed up with where I’m going, what’s the intent on my visit. I state I’m delivering equipment for work which is clearly visible in the back of my SUV and then he nods and signals over to the K9 officer at which point my heart skipped a beat. And he says “good?” And then he tells me I can leave and to have a good day.

I contribute the K9s failure to detect the odor to the carbon filter bag. And I don’t know what to contribute to the smell in the car. Maybe we successfully aired the car out. We got lucky!

Thank you for the gift! I’m not in jail because of it lol

Love you guys!

So remember that bag you sent me Sara. I owe you my fucking freedom. No joke. The hen can verify this but we went on a business trip on Monday evening for my job and then planned on staying in a hote for a romantic getaway before a doctors appointment the next day and then coming back home. Obviously we are bringing some smoke with us so we decided to bring the oil pen. The oil straw. And about 6 grams of hash oil. We got out of a busy town and onto a rural highway and decided to smoke. We both took 3-4 dabs a piece and then put the pen and the oil back in the mars hydro carbon filter travel bag. Literally ten minutes later we come upon orange signs that read check point. And comes breaking the road down into single lanes. And low and behold in the road ahead are about 8-10 department of homeland security and border patrol agents. Along with a K-9 unit!!!!! (Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!)
I looked over at the hen (my wife) and look her dead in the eyes as serious as shit and say “ACT NORMAL!”
We pulled up to the officer which was on my driver side door. And the K9 and 3 other officers are on the passenger side. The officer states “immigration check point, where do you live,” I answer then he asks if I’m a us citizen. Followed up with where I’m going, what’s the intent on my visit. I state I’m delivering equipment for work which is clearly visible in the back of my SUV and then he nods and signals over to the K9 officer at which point my heart skipped a beat. And he says “good?” And then he tells me I can leave and to have a good day.

I contribute the K9s failure to detect the odor to the carbon filter bag. And I don’t know what to contribute to the smell in the car. Maybe we successfully aired the car out. We got lucky!

Thank you for the gift! I’m not in jail because of it lol

Love you guys!

Thanks for your feedback about our bags Rooster :thanks: I did not see you here for long time, I am very surprise to see you here again. Are you very busy recently?

I did not see you here for long time LedGuy74. :circle-of-love:
Your girls can receive even lights with the help of the rop. :welldone: The buds also seem tasty :thumb:
Yeah once they got rid of the app platform I been more active on app based platforms. I pop on here once in a blue moon but web browser forums on mobile browsers aren't my thing. Chopped the Apple Jack today and it's drying now. disassembled everything and doing a scrub down to ensure no mites next grow... I'll also be growing my first auto this grow too hopefully.

Hey Sara, yes I have been busy gearing up for outdoor and the site hasn’t been fast enough for me to load in my rural area. The app used to work for me and be mobile friendly with my data provider by anything on the browser is very slow. Is gotten slightly better but it takes me a while to jump from page to page and load pictures. But I’m not going anywhere. I’ve been on forums all over and this is my home. For good. I’m flowering a completely purple MARS tent side by side with my horticulture lighting group tent. Doing the half tents I notice increased resin production under purple LED but I see a slight size difference over the quantum boards. This next batch should be a great purple vs quantum test.

Oh and I forgot to tell you. I’m putting in a new panel box and building an entirely new hydroponic grow. Flowering room will be 11’ x 9’ and the veg room will be 9’ x 7’ with 8’ ceilings. And I’m running 8 plants in a hybrid hydroponics system. Very advanced setup. This will be an impressive grow and the room alone will cost me 7 grand. So stay tuned within the next month. I’ll most likely need some new lights to fill that space! What I have won’t be adequate. I could use some stickers for the walls too :p

Hey man!
Thanks for your feedback about our bags Rooster :thanks: I did not see you here for long time, I am very surprise to see you here again. Are you very busy recently?
Yeah once they got rid of the app platform I been more active on app based platforms. I pop on here once in a blue moon but web browser forums on mobile browsers aren't my thing. Chopped the Apple Jack today and it's drying now. disassembled everything and doing a scrub down to ensure no mites next grow... I'll also be growing my first auto this grow too hopefully.

Haven’t seen ya in a while either. Just wanted to say hey!

:welldone: Good update.
Do you mean it becomes inconvenient for you to log in by your phone after 420 upgraded its website?

Hey Sara, yes I have been busy gearing up for outdoor and the site hasn’t been fast enough for me to load in my rural area. The app used to work for me and be mobile friendly with my data provider by anything on the browser is very slow. Is gotten slightly better but it takes me a while to jump from page to page and load pictures. But I’m not going anywhere. I’ve been on forums all over and this is my home. For good. I’m flowering a completely purple MARS tent side by side with my horticulture lighting group tent. Doing the half tents I notice increased resin production under purple LED but I see a slight size difference over the quantum boards. This next batch should be a great purple vs quantum test.

Oh and I forgot to tell you. I’m putting in a new panel box and building an entirely new hydroponic grow. Flowering room will be 11’ x 9’ and the veg room will be 9’ x 7’ with 8’ ceilings. And I’m running 8 plants in a hybrid hydroponics system. Very advanced setup. This will be an impressive grow and the room alone will cost me 7 grand. So stay tuned within the next month. I’ll most likely need some new lights to fill that space! What I have won’t be adequate. I could use some stickers for the walls too :p

Thanks for your detailed update Rooster :welldone:
May I know if you plan to try ECO or reflector series led lights?

Hello, is this ready to harvest, or how much do i need to wait? (I want to harvest when the trichomes are cloudy, but i don't have a microscope right now).

The pistils are still mainly white. I'd guess another 3-4 weeks. The best way to determine when to harvest is to check the trichomes with a loop or microscope.

full

When to Harvest (Based on Trichomes)​

The pistils are still mainly white. I'd guess another 3-4 weeks. The best way to determine when to harvest is to check the trichomes with a loop or microscope.

full

I agree it doesn’t look ready. You got to get some magnification. Start at 20$

When you plan to order them ,pls let me know, I will ask my boss if we can give you a special price.

You need get a microscops. We are ready to harvest when the trichome turn into amber or yellow color. That period is the best period to harvest.

full

I agree with you Old Salt, thanks for your pictures to make it clearer :thanks: :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom