Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

As always sara im always down to try something new n leave a honest review greatly apriciated :goodjob::Namaste::green_heart::cool:

Could you email or PM me your address and name? I will send bag to you today. :thanks:

Thanks i will greatly apriciate it sara will def let u kno how it works :peace::Namaste::cool:
There ya go jack ✊

See helping and kindness pays off brotha . Sara nice of you to make a persons day. Good on you @SmokeSara

There ya go jack ✊

See helping and kindness pays off brotha . Sara nice of you to make a persons day. Good on you @SmokeSara
That made my day all that hard work pay off lol i love testing things n giving the ppl deatails about it honestly lol

That made my day all that hard work pay off lol i love testing things n giving the ppl deatails about it honestly lol
It’s amazing how small good things can inspire people to thrive more. It’s not the actual gift or free thing being sent it is the gesture that means more to me. That is why I said thank you to Sara . Enjoy it shoot me a tag let me knwo hos you like it so I can share info with others please

Hey Sara just dropping by to say hello. Getting ready to start my mars 320 back up again. It’s been awhile but will be ready to roll in next few weeks.

I am very happy to know you will start grow journal with 320 again. Good luck to you :circle-of-love:
Wait for your update :cheer:

There ya go jack ✊

You are always kind and patient to help other growers here. Thanks for your support for long time :thanks:

It is illegal in China to grow cannabis and test products, so many manufacturers in China need testers to give true feedback for their products.

It’s amazing how small good things can inspire people to thrive more. It’s not the actual gift or free thing being sent it is the gesture that means more to me. That is why I said thank you to Sara . Enjoy it shoot me a tag let me knwo hos you like it so I can share info with others please

Thanks for support us Kingjoe83 :circle-of-love:

Hello Sara. :battingeyelashes: I'm in need of your advice.

I've been using a jury-rigged shelf for my veg area for far longer than it should have gone on.

As you can see, it's nothing more than a metal shelf unit with curtains tacked all around. I'm using it as auxiliary lighting to keep my mood up, but to be honest, my plants deserve better.

I'm hoping your company carries a 2'x4' tent. Something the height of the 2x2s would work. I was so impressed with the last one I purchased from Mars-Hydro I find myself wondering why I'd look anywhere else?

I'm getting ready to start up a new journal in connection with Timber Grow Lights, another sponsor of the site, and I think it'd be a nice jesture if I showed off another of your tents. I'd have all Timber lights and all Mars-Hydro tents. How can I fail with that winning combination?

Show me your stuff. I hate shopping on the Internet. I tried, and I kept thinking I should have simply come to you. :circle-of-love:

It is illegal in China to grow cannabis and test products, so many manufacturers in China need testers to give true feedback for their products.
Eny time sara i would love to test something new lol

Hello Sara. :battingeyelashes: I'm in need of your advice.

I've been using a jury-rigged shelf for my veg area for far longer than it should have gone on.

As you can see, it's nothing more than a metal shelf unit with curtains tacked all around. I'm using it as auxiliary lighting to keep my mood up, but to be honest, my plants deserve better.

I'm hoping your company carries a 2'x4' tent. Something the height of the 2x2s would work. I was so impressed with the last one I purchased from Mars-Hydro I find myself wondering why I'd look anywhere else?

I'm getting ready to start up a new journal in connection with Timber Grow Lights, another sponsor of the site, and I think it'd be a nice jesture if I showed off another of your tents. I'd have all Timber lights and all Mars-Hydro tents. How can I fail with that winning combination?

Show me your stuff. I hate shopping on the Internet. I tried, and I kept thinking I should have simply come to you. :circle-of-love:

We have 2'x4' tent, we upgraded tent material, may I know which country you are from? I will check if we have upgraded tent in your country. Our 2'x4' tent is 6'(180cm).

May I know your Timber lights draw power?

We have 2'x4' tent, we upgraded tent material, may I know which country you are from? I will check if we have upgraded tent in your country. Our 2'x4' tent is 6'(180cm).

May I know your Timber lights draw power?

I'm in the U.S. Sara. I can work with 6'. I was hoping to find one at 4-5' in height, but I can suspend curtains from the ceiling.

Maybe I'll do something in two levels once it's all set up. Clones take almost no light while they grow roots. It's simply amazing how quickly plants can overrun the available space. Lol!

I'm in the U.S. Sara. I can work with 6'. I was hoping to find one at 4-5' in height, but I can suspend curtains from the ceiling.

Maybe I'll do something in two levels once it's all set up. Clones take almost no light while they grow roots. It's simply amazing how quickly plants can overrun the available space. Lol!

We have upgraded 2'x4' tent in the USA warehouse, new tent uses diamond mylar. We can send new tent to you.

We have shorter tent 70x70x160cm (28''x28''x5'4'')
Which one do you prefer?
2'x4' tent is USD104/pcs, cheaper than Ebay and Amazone store. You can email me or PM me your email address and shipping address, I can ask our accountant to send you invoice to help you make the payment and arrange shipment for you.

We have upgraded 2'x4' tent in the USA warehouse, new tent uses diamond mylar. We can send new tent to you.

We have shorter tent 70x70x160cm (28''x28''x5'4'')
Which one do you prefer?
2'x4' tent is USD104/pcs, cheaper than Ebay and Amazone store. You can email me or PM me your email address and shipping address, I can ask our accountant to send you invoice to help you make the payment and arrange shipment for you.

Thank you Sara, that was very helpful. The 2x4' will fit my needs better. I'm liking that idea of a level set up for clone cuttings, and that will work better in the taller tent.

I'll set up arrangements with you through pm. I'm not ready to order until I get my next deposit, which won't be until mid-May. That'll still give me time to get it set up before I launch the new journal.

I feel good about this. Those new upgraded tents deserve some shout out. I love mine. Someday I'll replace the two older ones with the new model and pass the old ones on. They're holding up very well.

Thank you again. I look forward to placing my order.

Thank you Sara, that was very helpful. The 2x4' will fit my needs better. I'm liking that idea of a level set up for clone cuttings, and that will work better in the taller tent.

I'll set up arrangements with you through pm. I'm not ready to order until I get my next deposit, which won't be until mid-May. That'll still give me time to get it set up before I launch the new journal.

I feel good about this. Those new upgraded tents deserve some shout out. I love mine. Someday I'll replace the two older ones with the new model and pass the old ones on. They're holding up very well.

Thank you again. I look forward to placing my order.

Wait for your further information. Enjoy your growing

We will have a vacation for Labor Day. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom