Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

here's an Update of my White Widow and Blue Mystic grown under the Mars ll 700w. Week 7
I am always impressed by the quality and quantity my Mars Hydro II as well. My first time Growing was 4 White Widow Fems by Crop King Seeds in my 2x2 Cabinet under a 200 watt CFL bulb. if U look under my handle CabinetGrower here on 420 u will see said Grow.

I am always impressed by the quality and quantity my Mars Hydro II as well. My first time Growing was 4 White Widow Fems by Crop King Seeds in my 2x2 Cabinet under a 200 watt CFL bulb. if U look under my handle CabinetGrower here on 420 u will see said Grow.
you have some great grows under your belt! Thanks for linking me to that

Thread starter #39,803

SmokeSara

45 cm .that skunk was under Hans and hans had more powerfull led and burn leaves if hanging distance is to close. I think that is my problem .Maybe some expe. growers will see my post and help
45cm is normal distance from plants when you use Mars lights. If your two lights are too powerful for your girls, you can hang the lights higher.

Thread starter #39,804

SmokeSara

I use the Master Blaster 1500 watter HPS from Galaxy, comes out with 206,000 lum. GL and
Expect your comparison growing under mars and HPS :cheer:

Thread starter #39,805

SmokeSara

I should add,, the bulb for the 1500 watter is about 1 year old. So she ain't what she use to be. Normally I run 2, 1500 on 4 foot light rails, in the fall, winter and spring. And switch out to 2, 1000 watters in dead summer. That's the other part I what to see,, if I split the room, what the temps going to do? Who knows,, I might even get 3 more for next year,, if the work out.
HPS produce more heat. The temperature is very high in summer, why you don't only use led to grow?

Thread starter #39,806

SmokeSara

If you use led to grow in 2'x2', 100W--150W led can work.

Thread starter #39,807

SmokeSara

Thread starter #39,808

SmokeSara

Thread starter #39,809

SmokeSara

Last edited:

Widowsnest

Photo of the Month: April 2018
Here you go @SmokeSara as promised. An update on my Dwarf Low Flyer from @CropKingSeeds. They were put under the Mars ECO 49 43 days ago after being under T5’s for 4 weeks.

And here she is now after 7 weeks under the Mars light (73 days from seed) with 2 2 foot t5’s horizontally as side light.
The Mars light made a huge difference providing a nice spectrum for flowering. The plant itself is under a foot tall (remember it’s a dwarf lol) but is full from the top to the bottom with very thick and dense buds with lots of crystals. Considering this is not a high THC plant I’m very impressed with the results. I’ve already ordered a second ECO 49 for this tent and am just trying to find something nice to sit in the middle between the 2. I’d recommend this light for smaller stealth style grows as a stand-alone or to be daisy chained in a larger tent with a SCROG.
She’s been in the dark for a few days now and is getting chopped tomorrow. Can’t wait to give you an update on the smoke Sara ;)

you have some great grows under your belt! Thanks for linking me to that
Thank you for noticing and I must admit that is one very healthy and happy looking bunch of nuggage you’ve got there. You have been doing something very right to get Buds like those there my friend. I’m going to keep my eye on just what it is and I bet as with many a previous journal I have browsed through learn something else about Growing I didn’t know before doing so. Now that I have an iPhone 6 I should have no problems uploading my photos to catch everyone up on my current project of which I have to say is going Grrrreat! I hope that you can checkout the Grow as well.

Sincerely Don.
Here you go @SmokeSara as promised. An update on my Dwarf Low Flyer from @CropKingSeeds. They were put under the Mars ECO 49 43 days ago after being under T5’s for 4 weeks.

And here she is now after 7 weeks under the Mars light (73 days from seed) with 2 2 foot t5’s horizontally as side light.
The Mars light made a huge difference providing a nice spectrum for flowering. The plant itself is under a foot tall (remember it’s a dwarf lol) but is full from the top to the bottom with very thick and dense buds with lots of crystals. Considering this is not a high THC plant I’m very impressed with the results. I’ve already ordered a second ECO 49 for this tent and am just trying to find something nice to sit in the middle between the 2. I’d recommend this light for smaller stealth style grows as a stand-alone or to be daisy chained in a larger tent with a SCROG.
She’s been in the dark for a few days now and is getting chopped tomorrow. Can’t wait to give you an update on the smoke Sara ;)
OMG! “That right there is what I’m talkin bout” Namaste. I’m truly humbled as as we all know well it’s much more than the light that produces such Primo Nuggage Eh!

Sweet Mother of God “look at the Nugs on that Gorgeous Lady” Once again I’m Humbled by such a wonderful yield and I look very much forward to seeing how you or if you flush your Princess and how do you cure Her?
Thanks very much man. Considering people's reviews on G13 C99 range from worst grow ever to just flat out terrible, I gotta say im happy enough with her. Plus she was a freebie so no harm done either way.

Flush has just started with plain water, maybe in a few days run a one off florakleen through her then back to straight ph water till the end.

Just the good old hang,dry and jar for cure. It has not failed me yet so stick to what you know right? :D .

Thread starter #39,817

SmokeSara

Thread starter #39,819

SmokeSara

Thread starter #39,820

SmokeSara

Day 50 now

Cut out the Nitro last week, Only been feeding bloom and will be starting straight water tomorrow for 2 weeks. Almost there:cool:

Good update, it shows a good harvest soon :thumb: