Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Can I order off the website or call the order in ? And I seen a sonsor program what does that entail ?

I can ask our accountant to send you invoice to help you make the payment, you can PM me your email address. Our Live show and 10% discount is only valid on 20th, next month. If you are not urgent, you can order product on 20th.

Nutrients are last on the list. Environment is the biggie, you’ll need to control Temps and RH. Or all the best nutes in the world won’t help.

Thanks for giving precious suggestion to 420Peace420, you are always positive and helpful :thumb: :thanks:

I bought my Pro II 80 last year to go with my little tent. At the same time I got a new strain (Amnesium) and got ok buds. Not sure if it was the light or the strain that gave me just ok buds.

This my Purple Widow auto I harvested yesterday, and I must say that it's not the light the problem! :)

I stop using the fluo when the buds were coming good.

90 days of 17/7 gave me this. :cheer:

:love:

I bought my Pro II 80 last year to go with my little tent. At the same time I got a new strain (Amnesium) and got ok buds. Not sure if it was the light or the strain that gave me just ok buds.

This my Purple Widow auto I harvested yesterday, and I must say that it's not the light the problem! :)

90 days of 17/7 gave me this. :cheer:

:love:

Congrats on your harvest, it is really exciting moment :thumb: :welldone:

Low Stress Training or LST is like bonsai for cannabis plants. It’s the practice of gently bending of the stems and tying them in place to drastically change the shape of the plant. This is done to create multiple bud sites, even out the canopy, and overall help you use light more efficiently. Using LST can increase marijuana yields without changing your setup.
You can use twist ties or pipe cleaners to LST your plant.

Benefits of Low Stress Training
Bigger yields from the exact same grow lights and setup
Complete control over height, shape and size of plant (helpful both indoors and outdoors!)
Plants produce many big buds instead of just a single main bud and a lot of tiny ones

Sounds like a really nice contest.

You happen to use our light and you have much amazing growing experience, welcome to joining in our competition :high-five:

I have to say this... I like the light from the Epistar. Not that I know shit about LED lights. I'm still having trouble getting used to looking at them. But I know they've come along ways. And I'm looking forward to trying them out in a side by side with HID lighting.

BTW at the risk of sounding like a total newbie,,,,, isn't any special stuff needed to run 220 volts thru them? Plug and play 110/220? I haven't even took the light out of the box yet,,, cept to make sure it fired up.. Keepem Green

I have to say this... I like the light from the Epistar. Not that I know shit about LED lights. I'm still having trouble getting used to looking at them. But I know they've come along ways. And I'm looking forward to trying them out in a side by side with HID lighting.

BTW at the risk of sounding like a total newbie,,,,, isn't any special stuff needed to run 220 volts thru them? Plug and play 110/220? I haven't even took the light out of the box yet,,, cept to make sure it fired up.. Keepem Green

Most of Europe is on 220v. I'm sure you'll get yours with a 110v plug! ;)

Our lights can be used under 85--265V. :cheer:
Are you in the USA or Canada? Our lights sent to the two countries use 110V 2m power cord.

Most of Europe is on 220v. I'm sure you'll get yours with a 110v plug! ;)

Yes, European use 220V, Canada and USA use 110V. :thumb:
Some commercial growers in the USA and Canada may use 220V to save electricity

Back
Top Bottom