Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

As some of the growers might noticed that we have upgraded our grow tent cloth to the waffle pattern for some times from the Lichee pattern in the past. :green_heart: And recently we received some feedbacks that when assemble the tent, the cloth might be more easily to broke than before; :(
Therefore, we are making a notice here :Namaste: On the waffle pattern cloth, there are the obvious lines compare to the previous ones, therefore when there is very big strength or when it meet some hard stuffs, it will be easier to broken along with the lines :reading420magazine:. But we still prefer to use this waffle patterns, since the reflect rate is much better than the lichee pattern before, and will help growers save more energy and light; :slide:
So growers, when you order the grow tents from us, please kindly be more gentle when assembling, when you found it is hard to push the tent on the tube, please try to adjust the direction of the cloth, which will help more with the asembling. :thanks:

By the way, when I mention it is easier to broke the cloth, I don't mean the cloth is very easy to broke, it is just compare to the previous Lichee ones, easier to broken when it meet with big strength or hard stuffs. :Namaste:
帐篷反光率.jpg

As some of the growers might noticed that we have upgraded our grow tent cloth to the waffle pattern for some times from the Lichee pattern in the past. :green_heart: And recently we received some feedbacks that when assemble the tent, the cloth might be more easily to broke than before; :(
Therefore, we are making a notice here :Namaste: On the waffle pattern cloth, there are the obvious lines compare to the previous ones, therefore when there is very big strength or when it meet some hard stuffs, it will be easier to broken along with the lines :reading420magazine:. But we still prefer to use this waffle patterns, since the reflect rate is much better than the lichee pattern before, and will help growers save more energy and light; :slide:
So growers, when you order the grow tents from us, please kindly be more gentle when assembling, when you found it is hard to push the tent on the tube, please try to adjust the direction of the cloth, which will help more with the asembling. :thanks:

By the way, when I mention it is easier to broke the cloth, I don't mean the cloth is very easy to broke, it is just compare to the previous Lichee ones, easier to broken when it meet with big strength or hard stuffs. :Namaste:
帐篷反光率.jpg

I ran into this very issue when trying to set up my 4x4 a couple of weeks back. In had to take it down for the summer as I had people working on some house stuff where I grow. When insetnit back up one if the corners snagged the tent side where the zipper for the side door is. I patched it with duct tape so yes be careful and gentle with it when setting up.

I ran into this very issue when trying to set up my 4x4 a couple of weeks back. In had to take it down for the summer as I had people working on some house stuff where I grow. When insetnit back up one if the corners snagged the tent side where the zipper for the side door is. I patched it with duct tape so yes be careful and gentle with it when setting up.
Yes, the line is obvious now, but still worth for the higher reflect rate. :green_heart: We are making notes in our new tents so everyone will notice this and be more gentle when assembling. :) :Namaste:

PAR is Photosynthetic Active Radiation which are the frequencies of light used for photosynthesis. This is light between 400 and 700nm and is the only parts of the light spectrum used for photosynthesis. These PAR values correspond to the wavelengths of the lights in an LED fixture.

PPFD is Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density and refers to the amount of PAR that actually arrives at the plant and is measured in micromoles per square meter per second (μmol/m2/s).

You really can't control the PAR. The lighting manufacturer does that when they select the wavelenghts of the chips. The distance from the plant determines the PPFD (how much of the PAR they receive).

Personally, although I understand it (a little!), I've never bothered to measure the PPFD. I start with the manufacturer's recommended distance from the plant (assuming they did the research on PPFD! :D ), then either move the light closer or back it off depending on how the plants respond with the goal to get them as close as possible to the light without them showing any negative reaction.

I hope that helps!

:Namaste:

K
I like that ✊

I found recently many growers are asking about our tents, and don't find many reviews online. I found some reviews on youtube. So here is some to share with you. :Namaste: @Kriaze

And some others :slide:. And many more are just using our tents ,don't mention it on the title, so I cannot find them out in a short time. :passitleft:

:hmmmm: Hmmm...It doesn't look quite ready for harvest. How about we quick-dry and smoke Cuba for a sample??? :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::laugh::ganjamon::ganjamon: Yeah, better to make everything ready for smoke! :roorrip:

:cheer: Roll up a Cuban cigar of the sticky icky !
haha, thanks for stopping by Dutchman1990, never smoke a Cuban Cigar, but my father sells Chinese Cigars, strong as hell! :bongrip: lol

I wish there was a thank button as well as a like, thanks. I have some Quantum board lights I just need a tent, I have your old lights here can I trade them in? lol, got loads of them
Sorry Kriaze, but now we don't have trade in programme. :slide:But if you want the tent, email us: info@mars-hydro.com, and mention your 420 nickname, I will let them know and help you get best price. ;)

Never had a Chinese cigar! But I love me some Cubans! Sitting on the beach lounge chair with a drink by the ocean and a big Cuban ! Paradise :surf:
Most Chinese smoke Cigarate, and only very few uses the cigar, it is much strong, and seldom ppl can bear that smell, haha! :cool: And hope you had a great weekend :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom