Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Will check later and give my comment . ;)

Since your place is not big, and you already have other two lights, I would suggest you try one of our ECO light first, They are using the upgraded chips, and will give you more efficien light. ;)
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'll check that light out.
:thanks:

So now is Mr. Secret A's update, four days after my last time post :ganjamon::ganjamon:They grow fast huh?
1543830495081.png

1543830596128.png

I can't wait to see it (but I must, lol).

We are shooting videos, prepare the data sheets, and tester programme, soon will all release, yeah! :yahoo:
I can't wait to see it (but I must, lol).

We are shooting videos, prepare the data sheets, and tester programme, soon will all release, yeah! :yahoo:

Any clues?
Wattage, coverage area or price?

FP. :peace:

Looking forward to see what the new product line is all about. It's getting close to tax refund time so I have been looking at lights lately.
Videos, and the products will be public in one week, so let's see if you will like it. :D :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

hi sara I received my glasses thank you they'll come in handy under those bright lights looking forward to seeing the new lineup thanks again have a good day!:)

:passitleft:
Thanks for sharing ilikemsticky, :bravo: Do you like it? I hope your eyes can be well protected now. :love::love::love:

Any clues?
Wattage, coverage area or price?

FP. :peace:
As I mentioned before in other places maybe, it is kinda quantum board, but different design ;) Well, it will be public in one week, so let's see. :circle-of-love:

This is really beautiful! Like in a jungle
Blueberry Headband, Humboldt seeds,Veg'd under a Reflector 96, flowered under a Pro II 120 :yahoo:

1544057678473.png

1544057789373.png

Back
Top Bottom