420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks a lot Sounthern growers, :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: We cannot say we are the NO. 1, but trying to be the most cost efficient one, :thanks:
Absolutely! These 2- 300w Hydro LED’s are rocking for this Canadian! Highly recommended for a 4x4x5H tent. Can’t get much greener in there!! ;):yummy: Cheers!

nivek

Photo of the Month: Oct 2018
Why not ECO, hmmm, we have now on other forums they are talking only ECO panels,. they have it and like them a lot, the growing. Haha, it is less energy using, and LED is aim to save energy. And in future, more and more panels will be less powerful but same efficient. peace. :Namaste: See some feedback of the ECO panels below:
But white panel is still hot version since it is cheap and have prooved quality and growing result, lol :cool: Just the chips is old school
/QUOTE]
i would not go eco for the reason that the info states for 'beginners', which i am not,, tho a reason of ego if anything,, but sarah,, the coverage pattern , the pink chart showing coverage,, the white non eco coverage is near double strength than the eco model.

is my thinking incorrect?

Last edited:
Thread starter #41,003

SmokeSara

Absolutely! These 2- 300w Hydro LED’s are rocking for this Canadian! Highly recommended for a 4x4x5H tent. Can’t get much greener in there!! ;):yummy: Cheers!
Happy growing! Feel free to share the growing here :D :green_heart:

Thread starter #41,004

SmokeSara

i would not go eco for the reason that the info states for 'beginners', which i am not,, tho a reason of ego if anything,, but sarah,, the coverage pattern , the pink chart showing coverage,, the white non eco coverage is near double strength than the eco model.

is my thinking incorrect?
Hi nivek, I can explain that. For beginer doesn't mean the panel cannot work great, just for its price. Usually beginers might use cheapers ones to test growing and gain experience, and don't want invest too much money in it. So actually mars white version and eco are all for " Beginners ", or if you don't like this, we can say for bugest growers, and the ECO series is aim to replace the white lights, so it is an upgration.:green_heart:

For coverage, on our official website, we usually mention the real coverage, no exaggeration, and for flowering. Because most of the growers are using the lights for whole grow, and the light coverage differs based on the hanging height, during veg, plants don't need that much light, you hang the light higher, and the coverage is bigger, while during flowering, you hang the light lower, the coverage is smaller. The ECO 600 is actually a little bigger than the Mars 600, white version, so actually the coverage won't be less than the white ones for sure. But on ebay or amazon, these thirdparty platforms, there are many competitors, and online selling is kinda rat race you need to make things exaggeration, ppl are looking at it, so they have to write data higher. It is just like on ebay amazon, you found many many 1000w, 2000w lights, but actually they are just 200~300w, far from its advertising ones. And since the ECO we are selling as well, we were asking them to unified the data, so on ebay, their data might also be the same as on our official website. I hope I explain this clear. :Namaste:

Thread starter #41,006

SmokeSara

I believe many of you don't know Mars Hydro anti-smell bags. Here is a review on 420 magazine we just received from @HonestGR :bong:
Mars Hydro Anti-Smeel Bag review
It can really prevent the smell going out, even the dog cannot smell it. :yummy: Do you like it? :ganjamon::ganjamon:
1543283350990.png

MH-smell proof bag.jpg

MH-anti-smell bag.jpg

nivek

Photo of the Month: Oct 2018
thank you Sarah,, for your excellent reply to my inquiry,,

cheers

Thread starter #41,009

SmokeSara

Thread starter #41,010

SmokeSara

thank you Sarah,, for your excellent reply to my inquiry,,

cheers
Your welcome ;) Working in a company for too long makes me know a little more than other ones, haha :surf:

Thread starter #41,011

SmokeSara

Any Canadian Growers here?
We have several Mars Hydro Grow Bar left in Canada warehouse, now on sales, price very nice, anyone interested, please PM us! Best choice for side lighting.
IMG_4441.JPG

Thread starter #41,012

SmokeSara

The price is really nice, 50% off, quanitity limited, and only for Canada growers. Anyone interested, just let me know.
Bar24-60cm: 4pcs left 43USD/pc
Bar24-120cm 12pcs left 55USD/pc
Bar48-120cm 12pcs left. 75USD/pc
Imagen 166.jpg

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Any Canadian Growers here?
We have several Mars Hydro Grow Bar left in Canada warehouse, now on sales, price very nice, anyone interested, please PM us! Best choice for side lighting.
View attachment 1660180
There are a few @FeloniousPunk is looking for repairs.. Do you provide that in the store there?
Also, you provide excellent customer service @SmokeSara that is why we love you.

Thread starter #41,014

SmokeSara

Hi AngryBird, we have repair center in Canada,:circle-of-love: @FeloniousPunk please send email to us: solutions@mars-hydro.com with the purchase record and the light picture so that our service can help you accordingly! :high-five:And Thank you again AngryBird for such kind and sweet words, make my day. :love::love::love:
There are a few @FeloniousPunk is looking for repairs.. Do you provide that in the store there?
Also, you provide excellent customer service @SmokeSara that is why we love you.

Thread starter #41,015

SmokeSara

So we got a lot feedbacks, haha!:cheer:
Now firstly a video share, growing under Mars Pro II 160 and anther COB.