420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thread starter #41,022

SmokeSara

I think the picture is not taken at the same time. Just like the buds under the Mars II 900. :D Definitely not taken from same time, lol
Compared to that lotto ticket in the background, that bud is HUGE!:oops::goodjob:

Thread starter #41,023

SmokeSara

Good news for Canadian growers, we finally have some items available now!
ECO 300/600
MARS II 400/900/1600
Mars pro II 128/256/120
COB and 4x8 tent
Full stock will arrive within 15 days if custom clearance is successful. ❤️❤️❤️
www.mars-hydro.com

And guess which light the plants are under. :D
1543478936814.png

Thread starter #41,025

SmokeSara

Okay, feedback time:
Mars Hydro II 400 - owen cross Critical Cookies F1 ( Critical+2,0 x Girl Scout Cookies) autoflower 65 Day 20/4
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1543546739439.png

Okay, feedback time:
Mars Hydro II 400 - owen cross Critical Cookies F1 ( Critical+2,0 x Girl Scout Cookies) autoflower 65 Day 20/4
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

View attachment 1661760
feedback. looks beautiful smokesara , not as beautiful as my "marshydro monkey with green afro"(see pic). My prize arrived today from your competition. stoked here. they will be brilliant to save my eyes from my tired, old , worn out , costly to run , hps light setup !!!. heehee
Thanks Mars and Smokesara
20181130_174110.jpg
20181130_173912.jpg

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Anyone have any pictures of a 3'x3' garden lit by (only) a single Mars II 900? I know the guy that @SweetSue won/donated her prize for/to, and he asked me what kind of... How well it would perform, lol. I figured the easiest thing would be to send him a picture or three. Extra points if the plants happen to be deep in the flowering cycle.

Thread starter #41,029

SmokeSara

feedback. looks beautiful smokesara , not as beautiful as my "marshydro monkey with green afro"(see pic). My prize arrived today from your competition. stoked here. they will be brilliant to save my eyes from my tired, old , worn out , costly to run , hps light setup !!!. heehee
Thanks Mars and Smokesara View attachment 1662087
Looks quite high-end glasses, haha ! Thanks for the sharing! :yahoo:

Thread starter #41,030

SmokeSara

Thread starter #41,031

SmokeSara

Anyone have any pictures of a 3'x3' garden lit by (only) a single Mars II 900? I know the guy that @SweetSue won/donated her prize for/to, and he asked me what kind of... How well it would perform, lol. I figured the easiest thing would be to send him a picture or three. Extra points if the plants happen to be deep in the flowering cycle.
Let me check, oh, here is a few!
4J7I%C2HYHGN`QXRBG2CN42.png

Mars II 900 upgrade.png

Thread starter #41,032

SmokeSara

So I guess I didnot post this. Mr Secret A asked me to post for him since in his place it is not legal to grow, haha.
begining of week 4 under reflector 96, and white diesel is the strain
1543628066008.png

1543628137919.png

And this is from last grow, same light,
1543628189338.png

1543628241010.png

Kismet

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Let me check, oh, here is a few!
Thank you, Sara. I will send them on to his cell phone. I have asked him to join the forum in the past, but he isn't really a "computer user" (so to speak). Maybe the Mars II 900 will help motivate him to do so in the future, I don't know.

By the way, you can add his name to the list of (probably many millions) of people who'd rather take a beating than receive a package via FedEx :rolleyes: . Yesterday was "customer not available" even though he spent the day within six feet (<2m) of his door, just in case the delivery person was a light knocker. Today, it was "delivery NOT attempted," which was strange because it spent the entire day riding around on the truck. He didn't want it to end up going back to your warehouse, so he called to find out what time he could pick it up at the "local" (52 miles away, LMAO) FedEx facility - whereupon he was told they don't allow people to do that at that location (IDK if it's just specific ones, or all of them). He told me that the fifth person he (finally) got to talk to informed him that they use a business not too far from him that he can have it delivered to and then pick it up at his leisure. He elected to use that option, but is not especially optimistic at this point.

I realize that none of that is your company's fault, but I assume that if you get enough complaints, you'll start using UPS, USPS, or even Bud's Shake'em Break'em and Throw'em instead of FedEx.

I will post when he tells me that he received it. I am guessing that he will be excited enough to call me almost immediately when that happens.

Looks quite high-end glasses, haha ! Thanks for the sharing! :yahoo:
love the quality of these glasses and side shades make a huge difference compared to my original unbranded pair. #marshydrorocks

Mootah

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Bud's Shake'em Break'em and Throw'em
@TorturedSoul
Must be better ee:laugh::19::laugh::19:
We have e few of those here too.. I was sitting by the front door between the given delivery times 8-2.
No one rang any doorbell no one even passed my door... SMS received after was... Not home... Come and pick it up.