Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

One thing I have been wondering about but have forgotten to ask until now: Will the new product's wattage be adjustable? Your current products are, in a way, but only by turning off a portion of the LEDs (and the spectrum that they provide). I'd like to see a product where the power consumption is controllable in and of itself - in other words, such that the user can turn it down without adjusting the spectral output.

No sleep for me tonight ;) (I think I am 12 hours behind you, here).

Even more excited now, lol.
:cool::cool::cool:
Haha, might be too excited and even if I try to sleep cannot fall asleep. lol :ganjamon::ganjamon:

One thing I have been wondering about but have forgotten to ask until now: Will the new product's wattage be adjustable? Your current products are, in a way, but only by turning off a portion of the LEDs (and the spectrum that they provide). I'd like to see a product where the power consumption is controllable in and of itself - in other words, such that the user can turn it down without adjusting the spectral output.
I don't think so :passitleft: But it can be a good idea, I can tell my boss if she will like it, and consider it in future.
Excited to see the new light for sure and I agree tortured dimming option would be a great fsatire. I still need glasses lol I’ll get mine someday!
:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Only 8 hours left before I anounce the new line

I just looked at your company's YouTube page to see if there was any kind of early "hint" video, but couldn't find one. Oh, the agony of suspense! ;)

Yeah, you probably should. Squinting might make things worse, if it causes your pupils to dilate.

Only 8 hours left before I anounce the new line, are you excited?

I don't see anything here as of yet, but I'm watching the video on your new SP series of products now on your YouTube channel. Looks like the SP150 is 135 watts. Not sure about the SP200. Do you, perhaps, have one in a 350 to 400 watt version, square footprint, for a 3'x3' grow? Or something similar? EDIT: Definitely an interesting looking product.

So after long time waiting, we are finally here! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Attention please my dear growers. :D
Thanks for all your concerning and long time waiting for our new lights! :yahoo:
This moment, I feel very honored to announce that Mars Hydro SP series are released!
Their names are SP-150 & SP-200. :slide:
Let's have a look at below video to get more information. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Currently, the pre-orders are only opened to US & CA market and the delivery will be around one month. :surf:
As a support to all of you, we will offer a 10% discount for both lights as a support. :drool:
You can get your discount on www.mars-hydro.com with the coupon code : MarsSP
:thanks:

HEY! Meanwell ELG-240-36A... Unless I'm mistaken, that power supply has a built in potentiometer! Nice...

And what we need for testers? :circle-of-love: I will also open another thread for this. :) :love:
We will choose one growers to sponser his grow: Either 2x4 tent with one SP 200 or one 3x3 tent with 2pcs SP 150; Below is what we need:
- time: 12~22th, Dec.
- Tell us why would we choose you? What are you capable of?
- Testers needs to write an grow journal with the sponsered light and tent, and keep others update how it works out. At least 1~2 times each week.
- We will send 5 random gift to others who don't get the light and tent.
Mars SP - white.jpg

Since I won't be receiving any of the free lights I am not so anxiously waiting for the information.
not harm to watch out some new, maybe might need in someday, :D

I don't see anything here as of yet, but I'm watching the video on your new SP series of products now on your YouTube channel. Looks like the SP150 is 135 watts. Not sure about the SP200. Do you, perhaps, have one in a 350 to 400 watt version, square footprint, for a 3'x3' grow? Or something similar? EDIT: Definitely an interesting looking product.
Website still have some bugs, fixing~
And the name is based on the wattage, the SP150 is almost 150w; and SP 200 is 200~250w; real wattage! This series is only two kind for now, since this series is super energy saving, you remember we usually mention LED replace HPS wattage for wattage, this one can save at least 30% energy!
If you grow a 4x4 area, two of the SP 200 will be enough to replace 600w HPS, and 3 of them will be perfect to replace 1000w HPS, while it is only 600w in total! :cool::cool::cool:
LED growers needs more smaller lights rather than one bigger panel to get better coverage and grow result. If just big panel, to ensure coverage, one can only hang the light higher, but hang the light higher won't benefit the grow result. HPS is different, it is hot, one has to hang high and then they have big coverage also the data is good. So it is just difference between LEDs and hps. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom