Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey everyone, please check the giveaway post here, and try your luck! :party:

Wow, thank you everyone for taking part in the new giveaway. Please also invite more ppl to participate. If we have more than 100 posts, we will pick one winner; If we have over 200 growers post, we will pick 2 winner. Cheers! :party::party::party:

And each grower can post 3 posts at most for the giveaway! :goof::goof::goof:

The grower tell me the final harvest weight, dry weight will be available on Saturday. Are you excited? Let's make some guess first how many grram we get from this harvest, under one SP-250 only in 2x4 tent , from start to finish. :D I guess we have around 400g. :ganjamon:

Got some pics of my seedlings under the SP-150! They have perked up and are praying to the light gods!

Lovely little ones, must be a great grow this time! :ganjamon:

I was just wondering the PPF/Watt on these SP250 and TS2000?
I have 1.72PPF/Watt with 315w CMH, just looking for comparison.
Cheers.

I was just wondering the PPF/Watt on these SP250 and TS2000?
I have 1.72PPF/Watt with 315w CMH, just looking for comparison.
Cheers.
Hi Lowrider72, the PPE of SP-250 is around 2.35~2.45umol/j, the wattage can be adjust, when the light is around 200w, it gets the highest PPE, TS will have a little less one, around 2.15~2.3umol/j. :)
The new light's PPE is really high, so that it can save more energy, and grow better. :green_heart:

Hi Lowrider72, the PPE of SP-250 is around 2.35~2.45umol/j, the wattage can be adjust, when the light is around 200w, it gets the highest PPE, TS will have a little less one, around 2.15~2.3umol/j. :)
The new light's PPE is really high, so that it can save more energy, and grow better. :green_heart:
Thanks for that. Thats pretty good.
Look forward to seeing some good results under those 2 models.

Thanks for that. Thats pretty good.
Look forward to seeing some good results under those 2 models.
We are getting more and more great feedbacks already . ;)

Back
Top Bottom