Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Wow, so you hang them at 6''. Some growers just cannot hang them so close but I found the better ones are all with less height. :D Cheers! Cannot wait to see more updates. :yahoo:
I don't think I would go any closer than six inches. Temps at six are right at the max for my plants. Some might not tolerate it so close, lucked out with some good genetics.

I don't think I would go any closer than six inches. Temps at six are right at the max for my plants. Some might not tolerate it so close, lucked out with some good genetics.
Right :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another view of Mars SP-250 and tent, I am not excited about the open box review, I want the growing feedback review, hope to have more feedback soon. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry for the late update on the Harvest of one SP-250 in one of the 2X4 tent. Because it is weekend here. :Namaste:
Anyway, here is the original post and pictures, hope you like it. :theband:

"Ended up with about 340 grams of dry smokeable bud, a half ounce of kief, and about 100 grams of popcorn buds. Pulled down around 1.8 grams per watt with a Mars SP250 amazing light. Super terppy buds. Curing some in a bag some in jars. Humidity packs just over night "

This is the video he made during the veg, and I've post a lot update, so this is a real from start to finish under the light, and the growing result is real as well. Not the first one get this great result. I believe we will have more growers getting great result from our SP-250. Cheers!

1.8 grams per watt is awesome!
Yes, usually from the old lights, ppl get average 1g/w. But from the two of the growers under SP-250, the all get around 1.8g/w, so the difference is quite big. :hippy::hippy::hippy: I have more faith now!

Since I’ve moved the SP-150 into my Seedling tent I’ve seen steady improvement and growth. I’m really impressed with how these lights performed on my last grow and so far I’m really happy with how the SP-150 is treating my seedlings!

Hanging at 28” currently they have been praying to the light everyday since I placed it in there!

Hi Dutch, thanks for the kind update! Plants looks great! Look forward to more of the growing feedbacks, and wish they will grow healthier and bigger! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Looky what I got!
21A64751-52E0-41BD-ABA1-2F222DE66455.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom