Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

There's the catch, that whole "price" thing sneaking in, ruining all our fun :-(
Don't worry Knifemaker420, if you buy them all, I will give you a nice price. ;) :ganjamon:

I want to see you get the right light at the right price.
Yeah, I saw you tag me, and I replied there. :morenutes:
Thank you for your help bro appreciate it a lot
Not sure what I can help? May I know your grow space and grow needs? It seems you already have your own lights, so what is your plan so I can help? :circle-of-love:

@SmokeSara hey
I was just hoping for some opinions on what kind of led lighting that would be suitable for a tent with these dimensions 50cm(W)x90cm(L)x160cm(H) please and thank you.
I was thinking of getting a Viparspectra LED Grow Light - R900 or maybe a Apollo 10 LED Grow Light - True Watt 360W | Full Spectrum but I’m not sure. Please any advice would be most appreciated. Please and thank you
Oh yea I’m in Australia so it’s not as easy as other places to find a wide variety of led lights without them costing a hell of a lot of money. My budget is about $500-$550 but any cheaper quality alternatives would be much appreciated, thank you.

@SmokeSara hey
I was just hoping for some opinions on what kind of led lighting that would be suitable for a tent with these dimensions 50cm(W)x90cm(L)x160cm(H) please and thank you.
I was thinking of getting a Viparspectra LED Grow Light - R900 or maybe a Apollo 10 LED Grow Light - True Watt 360W | Full Spectrum but I’m not sure. Please any advice would be most appreciated. Please and thank you
Oh yea I’m in Australia so it’s not as easy as other places to find a wide variety of led lights without them costing a hell of a lot of money. My budget is about $500-$550 but any cheaper quality alternatives would be much appreciated, thank you.
Hi KAYY, your space is not big, so you don't need that big wattage lights. usually for tradional blurple led grow lights, you only need 35~50w/sft true wattage, and if you choose the 360w ones, you will get around 60w/sft, which is a little too much.
You may try our ECO 600 or reflector 96, both of them will give you decent coverage and enough power for your space. And right now all AU products is 10% off, with coupon code : KANGAROO applied, and you should get them within your budget. : )

Hi KAYY, your space is not big, so you don't need that big wattage lights. usually for tradional blurple led grow lights, you only need 35~50w/sft true wattage, and if you choose the 360w ones, you will get around 60w/sft, which is a little too much.
You may try our ECO 600 or reflector 96, both of them will give you decent coverage and enough power for your space. And right now all AU products is 10% off, with coupon code : KANGAROO applied, and you should get them within your budget. : )

Thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate and I will be following you advice once I’ve finished up with this grow.
I’m so happy that I’ve finally found I place where I can further my knowledge on growing. Thank you so much. You all are so amazing, thank you!!
Those plants are a amazing!!!!

Thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate and I will be following you advice once I’ve finished up with this grow.
I’m so happy that I’ve finally found I place where I can further my knowledge on growing. Thank you so much. You all are so amazing, thank you!!
Those plants are a amazing!!!!
Glad I could be helpful. :D And hope you enjoy the 420 family, it is really a good one to communicate , to learn and share! :hippy:

@KAYY i would grab a light that’s a little over powered in case you upgrade your space. A little extra light won’t hurt if you have vertical space.

I recommend a dimmable light. Rather than fighting to raise or lower your light - "just turn that dial..."

@KAYY i would grab a light that’s a little over powered in case you upgrade your space. A little extra light won’t hurt if you have vertical space.
That is an good idea :circle-of-love:

Mars Hydro lights, not only for cannabis, but also great for growing your organic food. Any one our growers uses this to grow vegetable for your own family?

They are beautiful!! I like very much haha
Haha, morning KAYY, thank you for stopping by. I am sure if you use our new light, you will grow great as well. :D :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom