420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Was home all weekend, storms rolling through right now.
I saw weather forcast that in North American, like everywhere is raining as well :Namaste: Luckily we grow indoor.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

Pennywise

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Got another video update on SP-250. Cannot wait to see the growing update.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

Mootah

@SmokeSara ,I am impressed with the TS 1000 .
My plants love it. No noise, low heat, the light does not weigh much. I did not expected results this good. Cola size and weight on my little plants are insane.
They should be dry enough to weigh in a week. I will share the results then. The tent smells like lemons and blueberry.
My Whoberry Haze loves it, close up, Debilitator Kush likes it but not too close!I am going to run them both again with tighter bug and insect controls, in my 2'x 4' tent . My 4'x4' is old, with light leaks, which also attract insects and bugs. Plug those leaks 420Fam! It'll be some of the best money and time you spend, that and buying one or more Mars Hydro LEDs!

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
@SmokeSara ,I am impressed with the TS 1000 .
My plants love it. No noise, low heat, the light does not weigh much. I did not expected results this good. Cola size and weight on my little plants are insane.
They should be dry enough to weigh in a week. I will share the results then. The tent smells like lemons and blueberry.
My Whoberry Haze loves it, close up, Debilitator Kush likes it but not too close!I am going to run them both again with tighter bug and insect controls, in my 2'x 4' tent . My 4'x4' is old, with light leaks, which also attract insects and bugs. Plug those leaks 420Fam! It'll be some of the best money and time you spend, that and buying one or more Mars Hydro LEDs!

Haha! I know,:circle-of-love: the TS-1000 though not expensive light, but the PPE is quite high actually around 2.3umol/j, so the result won't be bad. Cannot wait to see the final results. Please do remenber to share with us. Cheers! :yahoo:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
The big guy is also using Mars Hydro SP-250 and give good comment, check from around 6 munites: probabely be best looking plants for this season. :D

Rukus

Hi everyone, im here with another updates with under-teh- skirt picsTesting my new camra!
Canopy gettin more not levelled bcause sativa-dominant girl is DOMINATIN, I love her stems getting that violet hue and overall symmetry, main cola resembles a cross in the cross-section, dats trippy, while fatty indicas got that beefcake knots n completely filled my grow box space with green meaty matter

Attachments

Pennywise

Pennywise

Rukus

Excellent structure.
Thnx bro, I oftenly keeps some descent main colas after harvest, dry it n rub it to get that divine smell yeahh or make a buttscratcher from it :D BTW Feeding them with advanced nutrients ph perfect 3 component, 700-950ppm along with calmag from AN and delta nueve- a very good stuff, after two drippin sessions autos already showed pistils

Pennywise

Top Bottom