420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

John Wick

Where I live we don't have a choice of electricity companies. My electric company charges more per KW, than PG&E in California.
So that's how I choose my lights, on how much is it going to cost me per month to use. Otherwise, I would have went crazy on the lights.

Wick :meatballs:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Funny, it says 232 watts @ 120 volts but it doesn't say anything about amps.
Thanks, Preston.
You got a point, very very few ppl asking about amp, so we didn't mention it. We are revising the website this month, will keep that in mind and add the amp data on! :thumb:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Where I live we don't have a choice of electricity companies. My electric company charges more per KW, than PG&E in California.
So that's how I choose my lights, on how much is it going to cost me per month to use. Otherwise, I would have went crazy on the lights.

Wick :meatballs:
Yeah, in that way, you know how much you will be using and you will be prepared. :thumb:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
We will revising our website info this month. I would like to ask for a favor, what info you care the most? So we will put into the description? Thank you all!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
That's all I got. Lol
No problem we have the info in our mind, just John's question remind me maybe we need to add something else that you want to know

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

John Wick

We will revising our website info this month. I would like to ask for a favor, what info you care the most? So we will put into the description? Thank you all!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
For folks on a budget, please put how many amps does it draws for 110v and 220v.
Thanks Miss Sara and all that helped.

Wick:meatballs:

Top Bottom