Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Quick mars TSL-2000 update:
9 days flowering ( following 35 days veg , 12 days transition) and living life. never had better bud production than this at this early stage before.
20190720_133026.jpg
20190720_132640.jpg
20190720_132621.jpg
20190720_132553.jpg
20190720_132532.jpg
20190720_132513.jpg
20190720_132501.jpg
20190719_114335.jpg
The flower looks awesome already, cannot wait to see when it gets bigger and more frosty! :ganjamon:

Are you going to have enough headroom for your plants? This is my 5' (150cm) tall tent, the tops of the plants are 12" (30cm) from the light. They were flipped 20 days ago, and the first flowers appeared 7 days ago. I hope they're finished stretching. There's no place left to grow.

full

Plants in 5' (150cm) Tent 20 Days After the Flip

I've done everything I can in the tent to raise the lights as high as possible. The top of the power supplies are 1.5" (3.8cm) from the top of the tent. Note there's no fan or filter above the light. I used chain to suspend it from the pole.

full

Mars Hydro TSL-2000 All Chained Up

The power supplies will definately be moved out of the tent for future grows. I've ordered two, five meter 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female 20AWG Extension Cords through e-Bay.
Thank you Old, we are also thinking about make the cords longer so that if growers wants to move the power supply outside, it will be more easier and no need to buy extra wire. Please waiting for my good news,. :green_heart:

Hi Sara I have brought 2 x Mars SP250 included for free :
1 x MarsHydro Led Glasses
1 x MarsHydro T - Shirt
1 x MarsHydro Smell Proof Bag
And only 4 Days from order to delivery great going MarsHydro . :thumb::bravo:now just waiting on my order of seeds hopefully get them tomorrow then I can see how good these lights really work first hand Awesome :)Can't Wait.

Oh and quick question : What Wattage setting is the light on or do I have to open it up to have a look (I don't have a wattage meter) thanks again.
Hi kroniq, thank you for the feedback, glad you love the light and gift. :D Please feel free to share more growing here in future. :D And the set wattage for the SP 250 is 230w average. Usually when the power set to 200w, the light get the highest PPE, but when you set the power higher as well. It all depends on you. :)

I use quadlining to keep them lower . they have finished stretch now at approx 27". Colas are catching light most of their structure since defol and stripping rubbish out too. I think they will stack up from the base so shouldnt grow much taller. (famous last words lol.) Fingers crossed ( and legs , eyes ect.... ) .
To training the plant is a must, otherwise, they will grow wild, :D

Evening everyone! How is weekend! Now like every place in China is raining all day long, I hope weathers there are good for your outdoor plants growing. :hookah: It doesn't affect those indoors. tho ;)

I am thinking about putting some grow journal link under my sigature,:circle-of-love: and maybe hold a contest at the end of this year, to choose one of the winner: Mars Hydro Journal of the year on 420magazine. What do you think? Will you like to join? :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Good evening SmokeSara. Order #200009341. Thanks for looking into this!
Hi Dsbuds, as the tent in your order was out of stock, so we didn't ship the order, I believe you have been contacted with Kelly before about this. BTW, our new shipment is arrived and we can arrange the order today. :)

"I am thinking about putting some grow journal link under my sigature,:circle-of-love: and maybe hold a contest at the end of this year, to choose one of the winner: Mars Hydro Journal of the year on 420magazine. What do you think? Will you like to join? :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon: "

For those might miss this post. Please kindly check and get back to me. :love::love::love::love::love:

"I am thinking about putting some grow journal link under my sigature,:circle-of-love: and maybe hold a contest at the end of this year, to choose one of the winner: Mars Hydro Journal of the year on 420magazine. What do you think? Will you like

For those might miss this post. Please kindly check and get back to me. :love::love::love::love::love:

That would be a great comp Sara. count me in too

On the power setting of lights. I didnt think to ask if the TSL-2000 are shipped at full power or would i need to turn them up ??. could get more light if have some more wattage to add. Anyone know ?? dont want to stick my screw driver in if i dont beed too but i want FULL POWER. lol ???

spent it with family so was great. Glad your back where you belong with is. lol
Yeah! I am super happy to be here again. :D And when I am back saw sooo many beautiful pictures from you, I am even happier. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom