Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

On the power setting of lights. I didnt think to ask if the TSL-2000 are shipped at full power or would i need to turn them up ??. could get more light if have some more wattage to add. Anyone know ?? dont want to stick my screw driver in if i dont beed too but i want FULL POWER. lol ???
Hi Ganja, right now the wattage is the biggest, around 300~310w. :green_heart:

Hi Ganja, right now the wattage is the biggest, around 300~310w. :green_heart:
I inderstand this point Sara i meant. When shipped , are the lights drivers set to full power or are they set lower when delivered for me to increase myself .?

Got it, I will revise your journal link in my signature later. ;)

Sooo happy plants love the lights, and also you have good grow skills which contributes a lot as well, :circle-of-love:
happy to be included in the growers list too

happy to be included in the growers list too
Hi Ganja, when shipped, it is set to be the best wattage, you don't have to adjust to more powerful. Usually only growers wants to adjust to be lower for the early stage or for longer lifespan purpose. if you want bigger wattage, you will have to add more lights. :green_heart:

Hi Ganja, when shipped, it is set to be the best wattage, you don't have to adjust to more powerful. Usually only growers wants to adjust to be lower for the early stage or for longer lifespan purpose. if you want bigger wattage, you will have to add more lights. :green_heart:
perfect Sara thank you. I am more than happy with power and wattage but did not know if the lights had been set to maximum by your technical dept as a standard.

Hi Dsbuds, as the tent in your order was out of stock, so we didn't ship the order, I believe you have been contacted with Kelly before about this. BTW, our new shipment is arrived and we can arrange the order today. :)
Thank you for looking into this. Looking forward to trying out the new light. Lots of rain here and the damn cable man showed up when the hps got fired up!!

Ordering the TS1000 OR the SP 150 today....decisions decisions.

Somethings you might want to consider are their footprints...
Mars Hydro SP-150: 80mm X 598mm (3.2" 23.5", X 6 rows of LEDs)
Mars Hydro TS-1000: 400 X 435mm (15.75" X 17.126" ,18 rows of LEDs)

and their coverage...
Mars Hydro SP-150: 45cm X 90cm (18" X 36")
Mars Hydro TS-1000: 60cm X 60cm (24" X 24")

Because of the larger footprint, the TS-1000 can be placed closer to the canopy. That's a secondary consideration, unless your tent is 150cm tall or shorter. Your main concern should be the coverage. You'll need to figure out which light fits best in your tent.

I have the TS1000 (among may other mars lights) and have been very happy in my 2x2 flower tent. Here are a couple pics of my c99 blueberry. She is 7+ weeks flowering and has not been watered in 9 days. We are looking at stressing plants late in flower to improve trich developement.

Attachments

• 20190721_081811.jpg
    20190721_081811.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20190721_081650.jpg
    20190721_081650.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 90
I have the TS1000 (among may other mars lights) and have been very happy in my 2x2 flower tent. Here are a couple pics of my c99 blueberry. She is 7+ weeks flowering and has not been watered in 9 days. We are looking at stressing plants late in flower to improve trich developement.
yea I've read about that too. Tricks the plant to think hurry up you're being eating or snow isn't far away. Results seem great.

and their coverage...

Because of the larger footprint, the TS-1000 can be placed closer to the canopy. That's a secondary consideration, unless your tent is 150cm tall or shorter. Your main concern should be the coverage. You'll need to figure out which light fits best in your tent.
Well it won't be the only light I have running. This would be light number 4 in my closet.

yea I've read about that too. Tricks the plant to think hurry up you're being eating or snow isn't far away. Results seem great.

Thank you for looking into this. Looking forward to trying out the new light. Lots of rain here and the damn cable man showed up when the hps got fired up!!
No problem Dsbuds, you will have the light very soon. :) It is raining here as well, this year too much rain in China, hopefully we have more sunny days :green_heart:

Ordering the TS1000 OR the SP 150 today....decisions decisions.
Depend on your grow size, if it is rectangle, then SP 150, if it is sqare, then TS 1000. ;)

and their coverage...

Right on the point. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom