Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Afternoon/evening/morning/ noon Fellow Marsians and folk. All going well with the current run with the TSL-2000's keeping my 10 days old ladies more than happy. good growth with these autos this week thanks to the lights. I will be switching the sp250 on when flowers appear and plan to spread the grow out as they get bigger too. Heat is perfect with the help of the lights driver too. 23.4°c , rh 67%. Do love My Mars.
20191111_162647.jpg
20191111_162311.jpg
20191111_162258.jpg

Attachments

• 20191111_162247.jpg
    20191111_162247.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Hi Skunk, the two hole for adjust the light wattage is the same function, you can use either one to dim the light. :) You are right, to help with the longer lifespan of the lights, it is safer to keep it under the max wattage. :D Though the chips are already factory set at low current, low wattage output, and we are using meanwel driver, so the quality is ensured. :Namaste:

Thanks, does each hole adjust a different part of the board?

Thanks, does each hole adjust a different part of the board?

No, each hole adjusts the entire light. The Meanwell ELG-240-36A driver used can be operated in either the constant voltage or constant current mode. If you don't understand what this means, or how to adjust the two of them, follow the instructions in the Mars Hydro video I've linked below.

From My Unboxing Thread:
The light has an adjustable Meanwell driver, so its intensity can be varied. The power adjustment for the driver is hidden under the driver. The driver must be removed from the light itself to make an adjustment. Mars Hydro has used water tight connectors on both the incoming power line, and driver output, making the relocation of the driver outside the grow area easy, even for those without wiring skills.

full

Location of Driver Adjustments, and Opened Water-Tight Connector

Mars Hydro has produced three videos to help their customers install this light:
The video showing how to adjust the driver power shows a power meter used to measure what is going into the driver. Almost everyone has a cellphone. Sensors for the cameras in your cellphone can be used to directly measure and adjust the light output of the SP-250. There's an app for that. I'll let you look it up for your phone, rather than listing the hundreds of them here.

If you wish to move the driver out of your grow area, and need assistance send an e-mail to info@mars-hydro.com. They can let you know the correct wires and connectors to use. Don't try this without asking for help unless you have the experience needed.

No, each hole adjusts the entire light. The Meanwell ELG-240-36A driver used can be operated in either the constant voltage or constant current mode. If you don't understand what this means, or how to adjust the two of them, follow the instructions in the Mars Hydro video I've linked below.

From My Unboxing Thread:
The light has an adjustable Meanwell driver, so its intensity can be varied. The power adjustment for the driver is hidden under the driver. The driver must be removed from the light itself to make an adjustment. Mars Hydro has used water tight connectors on both the incoming power line, and driver output, making the relocation of the driver outside the grow area easy, even for those without wiring skills.

full

Mars Hydro has produced three videos to help their customers install this light:
The video showing how to adjust the driver power shows a power meter used to measure what is going into the driver. Almost everyone has a cellphone. Sensors for the cameras in your cellphone can be used to directly measure and adjust the light output of the SP-250. There's an app for that. I'll let you look it up for your phone, rather than listing the hundreds of them here.

If you wish to move the driver out of your grow area, and need assistance send an e-mail to info@mars-hydro.com. They can let you know the correct wires and connectors to use. Don't try this without asking for help unless you have the experience needed.

Ah thanks so much that is beyond helpful!

Afternoon/evening/morning/ noon Fellow Marsians and folk. All going well with the current run with the TSL-2000's keeping my 10 days old ladies more than happy. good growth with these autos this week thanks to the lights. I will be switching the sp250 on when flowers appear and plan to spread the grow out as they get bigger too. Heat is perfect with the help of the lights driver too. 23.4°c , rh 67%. Do love My Mars.
20191111_162647.jpg
20191111_162311.jpg
20191111_162258.jpg
They are growing nicely, :circle-of-love:

From My Unboxing Thread:

full

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Thanks for the effort @Old Salt , you know more than i do. :D

Amazing bro boy the mars lights do killer
LoL, funny story....

I recommended them to a guy over on insta, he gaffed me off because they couldn't possibly be good for under $1000.

I chuckled.... then proceeded to watch him throw out 50 likes at my grow.

Maybe he's just a closet MARSian.... bet that fucker is ordering 5 SP's as we speak. LoL
:thumb:

Lol dude they are the real deal a lot ppl can try to talk shyt bout mars but at the end Man U cannot beat it what’s so ever my girls went from dying clones to jungle in a blink of a eye I kno u kno what I’m talking bout lol urs look like there exploding big time

Just recently chopped down this Dark Devil auto grown under my sp-250.
Couple more days in the drying boxes and Ill get a dry weight.
20191028_201946.jpg
20191106_200253.jpg
20191106_205215.jpg
20191106_202324.jpg
20191106_203340.jpg
20191106_200308.jpg
20191106_212256.jpg
Amazing!!!!!!

LoL, funny story....

I recommended them to a guy over on insta, he gaffed me off because they couldn't possibly be good for under $1000.

I chuckled.... then proceeded to watch him throw out 50 likes at my grow.

Maybe he's just a closet MARSian.... bet that fucker is ordering 5 SP's as we speak. LoL
:thumb:
The real grow feedback is very convincing! :yahoo:Especially when they saw such great pictures like yours. :thumb:

The market has been hurt before, so many growers still cannot believe they can get great yields from LED grow lights or cheaper led grow lights. But the world itself is developing and everything is heading on a good way. :circle-of-love:
Lol dude they are the real deal a lot ppl can try to talk shyt bout mars but at the end Man U cannot beat it what’s so ever my girls went from dying clones to jungle in a blink of a eye I kno u kno what I’m talking bout lol urs look like there exploding big time

Back
Top Bottom