420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Jack420

yea can't be any easier then that. Sure wish I took few clips off my Jack I got going.
How late in flower U in . Yes simple peasy it’s all I’m goin to run from now on

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Happy weekend everyone! :green_heart: I will see ya next week, went back home to see my baby this weekend.
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Jack420

Happy weekend everyone! :green_heart: I will see ya next week, went back home to see my baby this weekend.
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
Have a great time it’s all about family at the end ...... make sure u relax a hole bunch kick ur legs up u always take care of everyone onhere to the max:green_heart::green_heart:

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Omg just a day of growth boy I can’t belive how fast they blowing the fastest I’ve growing a few clones to become a jungle I think did it better then Mother Nature n my vote is in..... mars for
President

OMG, I cannot imagine that is only one day! You are going to lost in the jungle! :yahoo:

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Thank you @Jack420 and @HugePeckerhead :thanks: I will definitely have a good rest and then come back with full energy next week. ;)

Ganjagrandaddy

Omg just a day of growth boy I can’t belive how fast they blowing the fastest I’ve growing a few clones to become a jungle I think did it better then Mother Nature n my vote is in..... mars for
President

I did warn you.lol.
They really are as advertised Jack. love the normal looking light for pic taking to. So far I have never seen a moan or groan about any aspect of them. I cant even say that about the wife !!!.

Jack420

I did warn you.lol.
They really are as advertised Jack. love the normal looking light for pic taking to. So far I have never seen a moan or groan about any aspect of them. I cant even say that about the wife !!!.
I’m sold man it def stands up to its name . N on the wife thing man I agree with u also lol

Ganjagrandaddy

yea can't be any easier then that. Sure wish I took few clips off my Jack I got going.
If you are less than 4 weeks in flower you can still take a cutting or two. Taken during flowering, they will make very bushy cloned plants. Monster cropping does work and if your ok waiting for them to convert back to veg and patient too. The results are excellent.

HugePeckerhead

If you are less than 4 weeks in flower you can still take a cutting or two. Taken during flowering, they will make very bushy cloned plants. Monster cropping does work and if your ok waiting for them to convert back to veg and patient too. The results are excellent.
My Jack is extremely bushy already. I'm sure I can get a side branch or two that didn't make it to the top. I'm heading into week 5 now. I took a clip off my Green Crack x Amnesia when she was 2 weeks into flower. She hit her ugly stage and started to reveg about 2 weeks afterwards.
received_2452917518322419.jpeg

HugePeckerhead

If I was I I’ll do 2 just Incase one don’t make it
Yea good idea. I've recently started having better odds with clones now that I found a better way to do it. Clip , scrape til I see white, dip in great white , fill solo , plant and water. I then use a medium sized sandwich baggy and tape it around the cup to make a dome. 3 days later cut one side and 3 days later cut the other side. ( the corners above the plant ) day 10 remove the baggy. Oh and I can do it an a window if it was summer here.

Ganjagrandaddy

My Jack is extremely bushy already. I'm sure I can get a side branch or two that didn't make it to the top. I'm heading into week 5 now. I took a clip off my Green Crack x Amnesia when she was 2 weeks into flower. She hit her ugly stage and started to reveg about 2 weeks afterwards.
received_2452917518322419.jpeg
excellent job and proves my point brilliantly thank you.

HugePeckerhead

excellent job and proves my point brilliantly thank you.
in my last run of white widow I took 3 clips off widow #1. Only one rooted for me. It took her time but this is her 2 days ago. I took the clips when she was 2 weeks post flip. I grew her out a couple weeks and flipped her again. I've taken a couple clips off this prior to flipping as well.
received_561947604377013.jpeg

Blazinjones

Im actually currently running a reveg flower clone right now of some White Berry. An its throwing out a ton of single finger leaves an was alil bush ball lmao. So i trimmed the hell out of her an selected what branches i wanted to keep. Im in hopes to try an help with the bushyness of it an stretch her out a tad. But yea wont have to tip spread with this one lol. Nodes are very tight 2gether so i hope she has some nice colas to her come harvest time.

Top Bottom