Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

SP 250's puttin' in work!
2019-11-15-06-24-45.jpg

Hot damn! Worth every penny!
:thumb:

Close Enough for the Move...

I had to re-mount the drivers on the Mars Hydro TSW-2000. The extensions wouldn't fit the LED boards. I'll need to contact Mars Hydro and source the extensions through them.

GDP #2 was up-potted again. The container has about five gallons (20l) of coco/perlite. I chose the pot for aesthetics rather than its size, but it will be educational to see how she'll compare to the caged grow bags I used for her sisters. She was up-potted about two weeks ago, from a one gallon to a three gallon pot, and her roots filled it. She's in the Mars Hydro 3' X 3' tent, under the Mars Hydro TSW-2000.

All three plants will need to be trained to take advantage of the extra room. GDP #1, and GDP #3 will be switched to flower tomorrow. I'll wait a week or so before flipping GDP #2.

full

GDP #2 Under Mars Hydro TSW-2000, in the Mars Hydro 3' X 3' Tent

If you can't get them through Mars Hydro, the big on-line retailers carry them. Look for "Security Camera System Cable DC Extension Power Cord Adapter Wire Connector Set" or "DC 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female Extension Cord CCTV Camera Power Cable".

"5.5x2.1mm Male To Female: is critical!

Look for 20AWG wires, as that's the minimum for a 3m (10') cable.
Is this what you were referring to that didn't fit? I just bought a 33ft cable

Is this what you were referring to that didn't fit? I just bought a 33ft cable

Yes, The extensions I got off e-Bay don't meet the specifications. The wall warts that have those cable ends all fit. Angry is a mild way to describe how I feel about it. Furious comes a lot closer.

Yes, The extensions I got off e-Bay don't meet the specifications. The wall warts that have those cable ends all fit. Angry is a mild way to describe how I feel about it. Furious comes a lot closer.
Ah ok. Well hopefully this one will work out.
Screenshot_20191110-125056_Amazon.jpg

I didn't find my pliers or a wrench to remove the ballast, so I never tried it out yet. Going to move the tent anyhow, so the cable and ballast can sit by the window sill and keep cool

I have 3 little seedlings and waiting on the last one to break the surface under a Mars Hydro COB light when the go into veg each one will have their own Mars COB light. I will be doing Doc Buds High Brix with this indoor grow. I am super excited about this grow it will be in a Mars Hydro tent and with Mars lights using Doc Buds gear let the fun times begin
20191114_091401.jpg
Yay and there they are awake and praying . good result mate. bet your happier now?.

I had to re-mount the drivers on the Mars Hydro TSW-2000. The extensions wouldn't fit the LED boards. I'll need to contact Mars Hydro and source the extensions through them.

GDP #2 was up-potted again. The container has about five gallons (20l) of coco/perlite. I chose the pot for aesthetics rather than its size, but it will be educational to see how she'll compare to the caged grow bags I used for her sisters. She was up-potted about two weeks ago, from a one gallon to a three gallon pot, and her roots filled it. She's in the Mars Hydro 3' X 3' tent, under the Mars Hydro TSW-2000.

All three plants will need to be trained to take advantage of the extra room. GDP #1, and GDP #3 will be switched to flower tomorrow. I'll wait a week or so before flipping GDP #2.

full

that is one healthy looking lady salt.

Heres a quick few shots of the TSL-2000 twins showing the sp250 the way until the party really starts.
14 days old today above the soil. All fastbud autos coco v living soil. Loving their Marsian sunshine.
20191115_174436.jpg
20191115_174431.jpg
20191115_174407.jpg
20191115_174404.jpg
20191115_174400.jpg
20191115_174341.jpg
20191115_174333.jpg
20191115_174328.jpg
20191115_090728.jpg

If we make the humidity, temperature controller, which color do you prefer? :D
I like the black or grey ones.

But more importantly, what exactly will the controller do?

One thing I'd like to see is an integrated humidity and temperature control system, as in a fair priced humidifier and cooler/heater unit with automation. Currently I'd need to cool my 2x4 tent as it runs above 28C with 187 m^3/h extraction (Blauberg TT-100 and carbon filter) and a TSL 2000 at 75% power.

full

For the extention cord, have you contacted us yet? I can also check with the engineer. :) BTW, the plant grows a lot! :thumb:

Ah ok. Well hopefully this one will work out.
Screenshot_20191110-125056_Amazon.jpg

I didn't find my pliers or a wrench to remove the ballast, so I never tried it out yet. Going to move the tent anyhow, so the cable and ballast can sit by the window sill and keep cool
I have sent message to our engineer, when he see it, will get back to me, and I will post the specification. It seems it might be difficult to buy though. :Namaste:

Heres a quick few shots of the TSL-2000 twins showing the sp250 the way until the party really starts.
14 days old today above the soil. All fastbud autos coco v living soil. Loving their Marsian sunshine.
20191115_174436.jpg
20191115_174431.jpg
20191115_174407.jpg
20191115_174404.jpg
20191115_174400.jpg
20191115_174341.jpg
20191115_174333.jpg
20191115_174328.jpg
20191115_090728.jpg
Cannot believe they are 14 days old now, it seems they just born yesterday. haha!

I like the black or grey ones.

But more importantly, what exactly will the controller do?

One thing I'd like to see is an integrated humidity and temperature control system, as in a fair priced humidifier and cooler/heater unit with automation. Currently I'd need to cool my 2x4 tent as it runs above 28C with 187 m^3/h extraction (Blauberg TT-100 and carbon filter) and a TSL 2000 at 75% power.
Hi NorthernCosmos, I think it is a stuff to control the humidity and heat, but I am not sure how it can do that. My boss, they in factory are now working on this, and I haven't had chance to get a sample yet. Soon when I have the sample, I will make some preview. :hippy:

Hey everyone, weekend again! So I wish you have a great one! :green_heart:

I know most of the growers are waiting for the Black Friday already, and we are also! :laugh::laugh::laugh: But, please be patient, in a few days next week, we will anounce our Black Friday Sales, what is the promotion and how to buy most cost efficient products. :yahoo:
In the meantime, we will also hold our Black Friday Giveaway very soon. Looking forward? :hippy: Please stay tuned and keep an eye on our thread. :D Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom