Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Trying to hold off til black Friday until I pull the trigger on another TSL 2000. My current 3 flowering will probably be chopped by then but my seedlings are sure going to love when they get bigger.
Hi Huge, I will probabely anounce the Black Friday sales detail tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. ;)

Got a nice fade on her. San Fernando Valley Week 6.
received_2500794546824340.jpeg

The website is under construction right now, will take some time to get back. If you have any order to put in or inquiry, please kindly send us email direclty: info@mars-hydro.com
Thank you very much! :green_heart:

I'm getting close. From left to right. ( Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer ) Flowered under TSL 2000 & TS 1000.
IMG_20191119_055153.jpg
Amazing brother

I'm getting close. From left to right. ( Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer ) Flowered under TSL 2000 & TS 1000.
IMG_20191119_055153.jpg
Yeah, cannot wait for the harvest. :kiss:

Is this for the black Friday sale??? I want to order an sp250....
For better shopping experience, you can say that so! ;) :yahoo: Will anounce the details on 20th, aka, tomorrow. Keep an eye on my thread. :kiss:

Dear all my Mars Hydro Growers, or the ones who are willing to be Marsian soon, please pay attention. :D :eek::eek::eek:
I will anounce the Black Friday Sales details on 20th, Nov aka tomorrow your time, also, the Black friday sales giveaway the same time. Please keep an eye on it! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom