Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

This is just a a testament to the Mars-Hydro epistar series of lights.
I’ve been running two of the pro II epistar 320’s side by side for almost 3 years of continuous use in a flower room and have had no issues whatsoever issues ever.
Nice bud, big and tight.

Im now considering purchasing another light or two to add to my flower room.
You can see some pics of my recent grows in instagram at @canadianjaneog

cheers.
Thank you for the kind feedback MyDogSpot! :green_heart: Will check out the pictures on INS for sure. By the way, as you are upgrating your light, I strongly suggest to try our new lights, either TS or SP series, they are both with high PPE over 2.3umol/j, can help you grow great and save more energy! Combined with your Pro 320, will be a great match! :hookah:

My pleasure Sara . Mars has converted me from a groeing career refusal to believe how good Led could be on a budget. Thanks are all to you for your supportive encouragement and non pushy sales manner and the quality of your engineers work. I am excited to be soon hitting the sp250 on switch too. These will be cooking on gas. I have changed nutes and am working on the change so any issues showing are not the lights at all. green days
Thanks a lot Ganja! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Dual SP-150’s those are my highs and lows for temp/humidity 2 fans and I keep vent flaps open and tubing vents open. I am loving these lights great for my 4x2 Even under those big sativa fan leaves my undergrowth is amazing One on the right When confirmed female will be my mother and those branches will make some nice clones!
DB2DB8D3-60F8-4DE3-B68D-D09BD3001324.jpeg
F63FD256-2B98-4611-8299-ADABBE3D4B34.jpeg
Hi K-Frat, thanks for stopping by! :Rasta:Glad you love the new light, plants looks very healthy ! :green_heart:

First time I read that comment, I thought you were talking about a physical for astronaut training.

84 Days after Germination, All Plants in Flower

full

Front View of the Tents

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 (DIY 8 COB Array)
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Mars Hydro Tent & TSW-2000)

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 (DIY 8 COB Array)

GDP #2 was flipped today. GDP #1 and GDP #3 were flipped last week. The plastic bag in GDP #1 is used as a shield to prevent Silver ThioSulphate (STS) overspray. The STS is being used to reverse the sex of a single branch so I can collect pollen and grow some seeds for this strain. I don't like spending money to replace the seeds I've used when I can grow them myself quite easily.

Well guys I’m back from thinking I was goin to go to another world did a catscan all good for now
haha! :D That must be a fantastic experience.

Plants looks super beautiful! :thumb:
84 Days after Germination, All Plants in Flower

full

Front View of the Tents

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 (DIY 8 COB Array)

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Mars Hydro Tent & TSW-2000)

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 (DIY 8 COB Array)
GDP #2 was flipped today. GDP #1 and GDP #3 were flipped last week. The plastic bag in GDP #1 is used as a shield to prevent Silver ThioSulphate (STS) overspray. The STS is being used to reverse the sex of a single branch so I can collect pollen and grow some seeds for this strain. I don't like spending money to replace the seeds I've used when I can grow them myself quite easily.

Guess I should spread the Black Friday deals again :circle-of-love: All the way long , you know we almost did no promotion on our new lights, so Black Friday is the best time to get those lights. :D
- During Nov 28~Nov 29th, all the lights are 15% off. Suggest to order the Mars TS and Mars SP during the two days!

- During Nov 28~Dec 2nd, combo light sales, up to 50% off. If you like white and blurple light combo, both combination will give you beautiful spectrum to cover your plants, and have exellent result. You can choose combo sales.Choose one of the new light with a old blurple light, you get the best deal!

- During Nov 30~Dec 2d, lucky bag sales (conbo sales not included). Buy anything over 100/200/500/1000USD, you can have the chance to buy another lucky bag, which is around 50~200USD. but you can get another light which will be more than the lucky bag worthy for sure. We send the light randomly depend on the warehouse stock. :Namaste:

The promotion is only once around a year! If you are looking for lights and expand your grow later, this is the best time to buy. :yahoo:

What is more, before Nov 28, we have several lights are on pre-black friday sales, buy 1 get 2. if you are liking those lights, will be best time to order, and the sales is better than Black Friday. :circle-of-love: Quantity and country limited though.

Back
Top Bottom