Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Black Friday What to buy?

If you are looking for lights for small space, 2x2 grow box for example? You can try our TS 600. :circle-of-love:
TS 600 suitable for 2x2 space veg and 1.5x1.5 flowering, it is perfect for a small space groweing.Or side lighting, Below is of of the feedback video for your reference.

Original price 79.99USD, special price 67.99USD during Black Friday Sales from Nov 28~29. :Rasta:

Black Friday What to Buy?

If you are looking for lights for veg only 3x3 space, or you want a light to cover 2x2 during whole growing cycle, then Mars TS 1000 will be the way to go! 150w tru wattage, but replacing at least 250w HPS, high PPE over 2.15umol/j and full sunlike spectrum, Your plants will love it! :circle-of-love:
Original Price 139.99USD, Special Price 118.99USD, you plants deserve a good light. ;)

Black Friday What to Buy? :love:

If you are looking for a light that can cover 3x3 flowering are, or 4x4 veg area. You may want to look at the TSW 2000 or 2 of the SP 150.
TSW 2000 300w full sunlike spectrum, cover 4x4 veg and 3x3 flowering space. High PPE over 2.15umol/j, replacing at least 500w HPS.

Original Price 249.99USD, Black Friday Special Price 212.99USD.

Two of the SP 150, is rectanlge lamp, waterproof no fan design, PPE over 2.58umol/j, total 280w, replace at least 500w HPS.

Original Price 279.99USD, Black Friday Special Price 237.98USD (2 items together)

Your plants deserve a good light. :D

Black Friday What to Buy? :love:

If you are looking for lights that can cover 5x5 veg and 4x4 flowering, or you are a big commercial grower that needs big lights to cover 1 plant. Then TS 3000 is the way to go! :green_heart:

TS 3000 total 450w full sunlike spectrum, replace at least 800w HPS, high PPE over 2.35umol/j, lighting group no fan design, meanwell driver and with extention cords. Help you grow monsters. :D

Original Price 439.99USD, Black Friday Special Price 373.99USD.

Your plants deserve a good light. :circle-of-love:

Black Friday What to Buy? :circle-of-love:

If you are looking for a light to cover rectangle area, try out the TSL 2000 or SP 250

TSL 2000 300w sunlike full spectrum light, no fan design, cover 3x6 veg and 2x4 flowering. High PPE over 2.15umol/j, replace at least 500w HPS. You can also use a lot of them to cover a big space, the TS coverage will meet your needs to cover everywhere very well, plants grow very blanced! :thumb:
Original Price 249.99USD, Special Price during Black Friday 212.99USD

SP 250 230w sunlike full spectrum light, no fan design, cover 3x6 veg and 2x4 flowering. High PPE over 2.58umol/j, replace at least 450w HPS. Waterproof design, makes it more suitable for commercial growing, greenhouse, or indoor, all suitable, :love:

Original Price 259.99USD, Special Price during Black Friday 220.99USD

Your plants deserve a good light! :thumb:

Difference between Mars TS and Mars SP. If you are confusing what to choose, now you have a guide here! :green_heart:
Mars Hydro newly updated video, hope you like it!  :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

P.S.do you like the voice? Anyone know who is that sweet girl? ;)

Oh SmokeSara so good to hear your voice and see your sunny smile.

It is unbelievable all that Mars Hydro does for their customers.

Ordered the TS600 for my small tent; but sadly not from official website as there was no stock in Canada.

But I will be ordering tent so I can grab an entry to this, another great giveaway.

#MarsHydroBlackFridaySalesRock

Oh SmokeSara so good to hear your voice and see your sunny smile.

It is unbelievable all that Mars Hydro does for their customers.

Ordered the TS600 for my small tent; but sadly not from official website as there was no stock in Canada.

But I will be ordering tent so I can grab an entry to this, another great giveaway.

#MarsHydroBlackFridaySalesRock
Thanks a lot GHempster, but that is not me, haha!
We don't have sales on the tents, but you can still use the 420magazine coupon to save some money. :D

Thanks but could not hear much, music was too loud.
Hi labexperiment, thanks for the kind suggestion, we will take into consideration for our next video. :)

Awesome, I think I will need to make a comparison picture of your grow, so it looks more obvious , haha! @Jack420
:yahoo: :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :theband:

Back
Top Bottom