Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Got my setup sorted thanks to Sara and Mars Hydro, they even sent me a gift light!

Tent setup is a 4*3 Homebox, two SP250 lights, three Cheese from Seedsman.

The box turned up damaged with a slight Mark on the corner of the light which does not bother me in the slightest what so ever, but this was all to do with the delivery company, the company which I won't name is probably one of the worst for handling that's why my business stopped using them and his attitude was great :laugh:.

3FB96BB9-D3FF-414D-99D1-61779945AE23.jpeg

Got my setup sorted thanks to Sara and Mars Hydro, they even sent me a gift light!

Tent setup is a 4*3 Homebox, two SP250 lights, three Cheese from Seedsman.

The box turned up damaged with a slight Mark on the corner of the light which does not bother me in the slightest what so ever, but this was all to do with the delivery company, the company which I won't name is probably one of the worst for handling that's why my business stopped using them and his attitude was great :laugh:.

Coz your order is over 500USD, and I applied for the Christmas gift for you specially. ;) That light is using cree and osram chips, clients feedback super great for flowering even it is blurple spectrum, I am sure you will love it. :D
Cannot wait to see your growing update. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Many growers ask me which light too choose between Mars TS and Mars SP, and usually I would recommend SP 250 more, here is some reason.
1SP 250 is waterproof, so if you are using the light in a humidity enviroment, SP 250 is better. waterproof function can protect the light in great condition better. (TS you will need to clean more often)

2 is that at the same wattage range, SP do have more quantity of chips: :)
For example. the TS 2000 has 684pcs of chips, while SP 250 got around 720pcs chips, on a smaller boards, means it will get higher penetration for the plants, and growing better. :green_heart: This doesn't mean the TS cannot grow better, just for comparison.If your looking for lights that has higher penetration, then SP will be your choice.

Will you open a new thread or just in the old thread? :green_heart:
Thank you Sara your a star as always, I will sure be keeping my journals updated daily so jump in anytime to see how they are doing. :)

I'm too baked to look back but has anyone else use or still using the mars ts600 ? Iv been using my since half way thru my closet grow and I gotta say I'm impressed compared to my mars eco 300 the ts600 is a beast massive Growth and my plant harvest was a lot better

Back
Top Bottom