Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello Everyone, Are you all on holiday now? :circle-of-love:
I am here want to make some holiday notice in advance
From Dec 26~Jan. 1st, we also will be off work for a holiday, our team will go to Vietnam, really looking forward to it:cheer:
So we are unable to respond immediately at that time. But we will make sure to check every day at night when we come back to hotel and make sure we reply all emails and the posts within 24 hours. :green_heart:

If you need help urgently, please kindly email us directly:
Happy holidays! Merry Christmas to you and your family:high-five:
holiday.png
Happy holidays Sara and team. hope you have a brilliant time and a deserved rest. merry Christmas

Soon beautiful Ganja! And Marry Christmas in advance :ganjamon: i am sure it will be a great one with these girls in your home, :D
Difficult one as you want to inspire confidence that the lights are serious ( and wow they do serious work for us growers !) and also appeal to the general indoor growers market too so cant add any cannabis culture to it. The cartoons do imply a toy element or younger market for me , even though I appreciate the skill and art involved and love the finished result. I am stoked that my term "Marsians" has now stuck and become a term used often. Love my chosen species now.lol
We need to formulate a language next and find a fitting Emporer for our Empress Sara. Our Flag needs the motto in Latin " Nam pars ire Martem " ( For Pars go Mars).
A nice burnt orange coloured sunrise behind a flourishing mighty oak as the emblem. heehee
Heres my ladies at day 57 from seed and 17 days in flower. All fast buds autos.
20191220_161013.jpg
20191220_161004.jpg
20191220_160838.jpg
20191220_160831.jpg
20191220_160755.jpg
20191220_160517.jpg
20191220_160446.jpg
20191219_160446.jpg
20191217_230737.jpg

I got my Mars today!!!!
20191220_180507.jpg
yesterday was my colleague helping me reply the post,i was in meeting all day long.:D Great that you got the light before Christmas! Happy growing Mushie!:Rasta:

How about something reflective, can put them at the bud level for product placement
That is a great idea! I will let the designer knows :D

Merry Christmas Everyone, I finally have one day off, I will make sure to check all the PM and post and reply. :)

Finally got around to swapping out the old mh 300 for the ts1000 in the veg tent (2'x2').
After a day I noticed the improvement in plant growth.
This morning I was playing around with the dimmer (I like it) and set it for 150w (according to meter) reasonable temp on cover and driver ~100F, if I crank it up to max it runs ~175w and noticeably hotter on the driver and back of the reflector.
All in all ... I like it :thumb:

...hey Spitz!...long time brother...I think 2x sp250's would work well in a 4X4 from what I've seen...I'm running the TS1000's and quite like them...been thinking about a SP for a lil 2X4 cabinet I have out in the shed,,,Merry Christmas...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Merry Christmas eve to every one i just harvested my first grow that where under Mars Hydro Eco 120
IMG_3618.JPG
IMG_3623.JPG

Wow did not realize that the eco lights were that good. Great work :thumb: how many eco120's?

Back
Top Bottom