Day 20 flower
20200222_012515.jpg
20200222_012450.jpg
20200222_012436.jpg
20200222_012419.jpg
20200222_012450.jpg
20200222_012427.jpg
Can you smell anything now?:hookah:

Just want to say I bought the TSW 2000's (2 of them) & loving them. Just wish I had a Lux Meter to dial in my lighting. I'm not quite sue when I should turn it up to full power. I'm just 3 weeks in but plants look great so far. I started the seeds at 50% & turned the light up to about 65% last week.
Where's some of the Lux & Par Meter Sponsors around here ??? We need some contest to win them too. Guess they don't like the advertisement they'd be getting from our members by word of mouth.
Better yet, maybe the light companies should offer one as an option when you buy their lights. I'm sure most people would go for it. You listening Sara ??? Your company could be the 1st to do this & it might be an added incentive for more people to buy your lights. Just a thought.

Just want to say I bought the TSW 2000's (2 of them) & loving them. Just wish I had a Lux Meter to dial in my lighting. I'm not quite sue when I should turn it up to full power. I'm just 3 weeks in but plants look great so far. I started the seeds at 50% & turned the light up to about 65% last week.
Where's some of the Lux & Par Meter Sponsors around here ??? We need some contest to win them too. Guess they don't like the advertisement they'd be getting from our members by word of mouth.
Better yet, maybe the light companies should offer one as an option when you buy their lights. I'm sure most people would go for it. You listening Sara ??? Your company could be the 1st to do this & it might be an added incentive for more people to buy your lights. Just a thought.

You can use most phones with a camera as a light meter. They should be calibrated before use. Just take your phone into a camera store and calibrate it using one of their meters.

These figures come from the LumiGrow LED Growers Guide for Cannabis and other on-line resources:

StagePARLuxComments
Seedling / Clone150 - 20010,000 - 13,500
Vegetative200 - 50013,500 - 33,500increase level over 3 weeks
Transition450 - 80030,000 - 54,000increase level over 2 weeks
Flower750 - 95050,000 - 63,500increase level so max at 1/2 flowering time
Mothers - Slow Growth350 - 45023,500 - 30,000
Mothers - Rapid Growth500 - 60033,500 - 40,000

Notes:
  • These figures are not for grow rooms with CO2 enrichment.
  • Lux are applicable to white LED light 3000°K - 4500°K.
Ok if my par & luxs is way higher then that in veg is that ok I always thought more light the better?

Ok if my par & luxs is way higher then that in veg is that ok I always thought more light the better?

Ask your plants. If they are healthy, and not showing signs of light stress or burn, then the extra light is fine.

You can use most phones with a camera as a light meter. They should be calibrated before use. Just take your phone into a camera store and calibrate it using one of their meters.
Yeah, I wish I was a tech savvy guy. I can't even figure out how to connect my phone to the internet. Too lazy to read the manual & hate doing things by the stupid little icons. I don't want to have to remember all that. Just give me a list in words I can scroll down & click on to get to where I want to be. You know ... "A Phone For Dummies" ... LOL.
Tried to download 3 different Lux Meter Apps but failed each time.

Yeah, I wish I was a tech savvy guy. I can't even figure out how to connect my phone to the internet. Too lazy to read the manual & hate doing things by the stupid little icons. I don't want to have to remember all that. Just give me a list in words I can scroll down & click on to get to where I want to be. You know ... "A Phone For Dummies" ... LOL.
Tried to download 3 different Lux Meter Apps but failed each time.
I build computers but when it comes to programming a digital timer I am lost and get too aggravated to get it set. Some programs are just Not user friendly. The most technical thing I do is connecting to Bluetooth anything more then that I just get frustrated

I build computers but when it comes to programming a digital timer I am lost and get too aggravated to get it set. Some programs are just Not user friendly. The most technical thing I do is connecting to Bluetooth anything more then that I just get frustrated
I use to build gaming computers for others & would download windows from a disk. If they wanted more they had to do it their self. Me & phones don't get along. I've smashed several in the past I get so pissed trying to do things on it. I use it to make calls & text & that's it. Too complicated for me.

I use to build gaming computers for others & would download windows from a disk. If they wanted more they had to do it their self. Me & phones don't get along. I've smashed several in the past I get so pissed trying to do things on it. I use it to make calls & text & that's it. Too complicated for me.
I install Windows and get it to the Desk Top and I will add their programs but so far as singing in or using the programs they have to do that themselves. With Windows 10 you have to sign into a Gmail or Windows account to even get to the desktop now so I will log them into that but that's it.

I choose Android phones and root them as soon as I can. After that I remove the bloatware, and personalize it. I'm sticking with Samsung S5 Neos, as they're the last ones I can change the batteries for, without using heat to open the cases. I've got a lifetime of spares for it at four extra phones. :laugh: The last time I checked a phone for $50 is a lot better value than one for $2000.

I choose Android phones and root them as soon as I can. After that I remove the bloatware, and personalize it. I'm sticking with Samsung S5 Neos, as they're the last ones I can change the batteries for, without using heat to open the cases. I've got a lifetime of spares for it at four extra phones. :laugh: The last time I checked a phone for $50 is a lot better value than one for $2000.
Our phones are getting to be Very slow and the batteries are not lasting. I think that is why most people upgrade. Good on you Old Salt for Rooting them and getting rid of the bloat ware it Really slows them down and you have the ones you can change the battery in them That's Great. Ours are Galaxy S7s so they don't have a replaceable battery so we are kind of stuck, That and my wife's phone has Bad burn in on the screen so we will need to upgrade again soon. That's going to run our bill back up again though so we are holding off as long as we can.

Our phones are getting to be Very slow and the batteries are not lasting. I think that is why most people upgrade. Good on you Old Salt for Rooting them and getting rid of the bloat ware it Really slows them down and you have the ones you can change the battery in them That's Great. Ours are Galaxy S7s so they don't have a replaceable battery so we are kind of stuck, That and my wife's phone has Bad burn in on the screen so we will need to upgrade again soon. That's going to run our bill back up again though so we are holding off as long as we can.

Check Kijiji, that's where I look for mine. The S5 Neo is supposed to be on par with the S7s you have. I can sent the scripts and instructions for rooting and removing the bloatware for the S5 Neos.

Check Kijiji, that's where I look for mine. The S5 Neo is supposed to be on par with the S7s you have. I can sent the scripts and instructions for rooting and removing the bloatware for the S5 Neos.
I like tinkering with electronics so I would like to try it on mine when we get new phones. Can you PM them to me or share on my thread ? Any good links you have too. I have never rooted a phone before but I would like to try it.

I like tinkering with electronics so I would like to try it on mine when we get new phones. Can you PM them to me or share on my thread ? Any good links you have too. I have never rooted a phone before but I would like to try it.

PM sent

There are two ways to change the intensity at the canopy. The first, and traditional, method is to vary the height of the light above the canopy. The figures @SmokeSara gave above are for this method.

The second method is to keep the light at a constant distance above the canopy throughout the grow, and adjust the intensity of the light itself. This is becoming more popular since you can realize substantial power savings. A light meter is used to set the intensity at the canopy. You can buy one for about $30 USD through the big on-line malls, or you can get an app for your cell phone. If you want to use power, you can do that, but first you need to measure how much is required for each stage of growth. The figures are usually given as PAR values, but with white light such as the Mars Hydro SP and TS series of lights emit, you can use Lux. The conversion is 1 PAR ≈ 67 Lux. Here are the values for the stages of growth:

Code:
Stage:       PAR            Lux
Seedlings 150 = 200   10,000 - 13,500
veg:      200 - 500   13,500 - 33,500  increase level over 3 weeks
Flip      450 - 800   30,000 - 54,000  increase level over 2 weeks
flower    750 - 950   50,000 - 63,500  increase level so max at 1/2 flowering time

Note: As these measurements are taken at the canopy, they are not dependent on the height of the light.
Hey, I got a lux meter and I'm wondering if can convert lux to ppfd here(link below) by using conversion with Blue+Red+White LED 450+650nm+3500K? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom