Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

My favorite is a Nokia phone, but it is now discontinued. I remember that Nokia ’s phone is of the best quality. I used to have a phone that was dropped from the third floor without being broken. lol

Hey, I got a lux meter and I'm wondering if can convert lux to ppfd here(link below) by using conversion with Blue+Red+White LED 450+650nm+3500K? Thanks

No. These conversions don't work for your light. You would need to use a quantum meter to measure the PPFD, and your light meter to measure the Lux to compute a conversion factor. Once you have that, you can use the light meter for meaningful measurements.

No. These conversions don't work for your light. You would need to use a quantum meter to measure the PPFD, and your light meter to measure the Lux to compute a conversion factor. Once you have that, you can use the light meter for meaningful measurements.
Okay, I see. I also got a infrared thermometer and I'm wondering if themperature of canopy should be a little bit higher then themperature inside grow tent or a bit lower to decide if light is to high or to low? Or I can't have meaningful measurements pending on that also? What about multiplying lux to 67?

Hello everyone, haven't powered in here for a while but I can finally give a good genuine review from my first real experience from retiring from HPS.

I plan to harvest tomorrow as I ran into a few bud rot problems not due to humidity but due to me snapping leaf stems and not realising then due to the bud sites being so dense the moisture must have sealed out the stem snap and create mould.

The strain is Cheese By @SeedsMan and I highly recommend you all try try it but run a few seeds to find a perfect pheno, I'm keeping two of my phenos due to bud structure and the other is a fast pheno, around 120 days since I germinated.

I will say one thing about Led is trying to balance out calmag, still not quite right there but hey I love them, that's why I'm buying another 5 when inter the chance for a big Led grow room.

These lights are 10/10 the best of could of ever wished for, 240w draw, I run two in a 4*3 Homebox tent which I do think helped quite a lot with reflection as you can see with the buds under the canopy, I didn't notice any of the buds under the canopy till I removed a few leaves and wow what a surprise at how big and covered they were I mean I always get the odd popcorn but this puts popcorn to a while new level!

Grab yourself a Mars Hydro SP250!

Hello everyone, haven't powered in here for a while but I can finally give a good genuine review from my first real experience from retiring from HPS.

I plan to harvest tomorrow as I ran into a few bud rot problems not due to humidity but due to me snapping leaf stems and not realising then due to the bud sites being so dense the moisture must have sealed out the stem snap and create mould.

The strain is Cheese By @SeedsMan and I highly recommend you all try try it but run a few seeds to find a perfect pheno, I'm keeping two of my phenos due to bud structure and the other is a fast pheno, around 120 days since I germinated.

I will say one thing about Led is trying to balance out calmag, still not quite right there but hey I love them, that's why I'm buying another 5 when inter the chance for a big Led grow room.

These lights are 10/10 the best of could of ever wished for, 240w draw, I run two in a 4*3 Homebox tent which I do think helped quite a lot with reflection as you can see with the buds under the canopy, I didn't notice any of the buds under the canopy till I removed a few leaves and wow what a surprise at how big and covered they were I mean I always get the odd popcorn but this puts popcorn to a while new level!

Love me some Seedsman Cheese!
:thumb:

Looks like you nailed it growmie.
:bravo:

We are back at the office from today, everything is back on track, we will provide better and more timely service. :ganjamon:

But my network is not so good, very slow, so I will reply one by one slowly, please be patient with me. :Namaste:

:drool:awesome buds! Can you include the light in the picture? I really want to post it on my FB, there must be a lot of people like it :Namaste:

Day 21 found my old racing glasses from when i raced nascar!! Jk :lot-o-toke: @SmokeSara
20200222_204309.jpg
20200222_204302.jpg
20200222_204300.jpg
20200222_204229.jpg
20200222_204226.jpg
Are these your new glasses? It must look cool on you:surf:

Nice job that looks sick!! Thanks @Old Salt :) :snowboating:

I stumbled across the technique when my arm was jostled while preparing my weekly update. I liked it and entered it into the Photo of the Month contest. As it's a photo of the the plant I'm growing under the TSW-2000, I should be able to post it here...

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Front)

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top: From Camera, Re-sized)

full

Granddaddy Purple Sunburst

The Sunburst is the top view modified by adjusting the contrast and intensity/

Good evening everyone,:Rasta: and then say good morning to me, lol. I saw so many beautiful buds as soon as I opened my eyes. Thank you for sharing, today is off to a happy start:surf:

Hey Sara, how have you been?
I am fine now. I have been back to the company yesterday. There have been no new patients in my city for several days, I think things are starting to get better :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom