420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Jack420

so many beautiful buds!:drool:Thanks for your frequent updates
Love giving them just hope y’all don’t get tired of my daily updates lol just wen u have a nice diamond u have to show it to the world lol

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Love giving them just hope y’all don’t get tired of my daily updates lol just wen u have a nice diamond u have to show it to the world lol
I wish you updated every day, lol. :3:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Happy Valentine's Day, the best gift is a bunch of cannabis flowers:Rasta:

Jack420

Ur wish is my command!

Under the ts-3000. Happy Valentine’s Day to all at mars hydro.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Ur wish is my command!

Under the ts-3000. Happy Valentine’s Day to all at mars hydro.
:circle-of-love:you too, hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Today's tips:surf:

For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?

Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.:)

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Today's Topic:

Recommended Growing Conditions

The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.

The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
Due to the virus, some of our orders that need to be shipped from the Chinese factory cannot be sent out at present because the courier companies are not at work. Please wait patiently, we are also waiting for the notice from the government before we can return to work
It seems the Canadian Border Services Agency are holding shipments coming to Canada from China. Parts I ordered through e-Bay have been held since the 6th of February in Mississauga ON.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
It seems the Canadian Border Services Agency are holding shipments coming to Canada from China. Parts I ordered through e-Bay have been held since the 6th of February in Mississauga ON.
really? I don’t know yet. We have consulted the US Customs before and they said it would have no effect. It's just that the people on board cannot disembark.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Game time:
Welcome everyone to share a photo of your favorite grow with Mars Hydro lights.
:welcome:

Jack420

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
Flowering, Under the TSW-2000

Note:
Click on any image to view it full size.

GDP #1 & GDP #3 'Jarred'

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Front)
_______________________________________________________________​

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top)

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top-Front)
_______________________________________________________________​

GDP #1 & GDP #3 were only rough trimmed as they are destined for the rosin press. The STS treated branch of GDP #1 was picked apart to recover the seeds and discarded. Only five seeds were found. Hopefully the remainder of the tent will have many more.

GDP #2 continues its slow march to harvest. The dead and dying leaves were removed. They did not turn yellow, as with many nutrient lines, but stayed green, and just dried up. I attribute this to the nitrogen in Mega Crop. There never was a deficiency to cause the leaves to yellow. The lime green stripes on the leaves are where they were shaded by other leaves.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Top Bottom