Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I stumbled across the technique when my arm was jostled while preparing my weekly update. I liked it and entered it into the Photo of the Month contest. As it's a photo of the the plant I'm growing under the TSW-2000, I should be able to post it here...

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Front)

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top: From Camera, Re-sized)

full

Granddaddy Purple Sunburst

The Sunburst is the top view modified by adjusting the contrast and intensity/
I love that photo you took from a high angle shot.
What does it look like? Like a black dahlia, don't you think?:laugh:

...hope so...the missus just bought me a huge insurance policy and a ticket to China...isn't she the best!... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I'm afraid your missus is going to be disappointed. She not only lost her money but also let you have a trip to China:rofl:

Hi Sara! I'm glad to hear you're doing well and things are improving. I'm still a couple of weeks from flipping the 4'x4' with the SP's to flower after messing up the soil on that last round. So, I thought I'd post a couple of pics of two Dark Devil Autos I have in a small tent under a Reflector 144:

I'm looking forward to seeing how the SP's compare and, for the next grow, assuming I don't have more lights I have to test, I'd really like to try adding one of the Reflector 144's to the 4' x 4' along with the two SP-250's. I think with the combined wattage of those three lights plus the mixed spectrum, it will be the ideal mix in that space!

I love that photo you took from a high angle shot.
What does it look like? Like a black dahlia, don't you think?:laugh:

I took the image with the camera against the TSW-2000, 30cm from the top cola. The color was washed out by the intense light. I was amazed when I first saw the image.

Hi Sara! I'm glad to hear you're doing well and things are improving. I'm still a couple of weeks from flipping the 4'x4' with the SP's to flower after messing up the soil on that last round. So, I thought I'd post a couple of pics of two Dark Devil Autos I have in a small tent under a Reflector 144:

I'm looking forward to seeing how the SP's compare and, for the next grow, assuming I don't have more lights I have to test, I'd really like to try adding one of the Reflector 144's to the 4' x 4' along with the two SP-250's. I think with the combined wattage of those three lights plus the mixed spectrum, it will be the ideal mix in that space!
Nice pics!!!:bravo:
I suspect that a combination of two lights will perform better than a single light, and I'm looking forward to seeing you do that. Reflector144 can add more red light to the SP250.
But I don't recommend you use 2 SP250 and reflector 144 in your 4x4 tent, that's too much. One SP250 and reflector 144 can work well in a 4x4 tent.

I took the image with the camera against the TSW-2000, 30cm from the top cola. The color was washed out by the intense light. I was amazed when I first saw the image.
Life is full of surprises, you just have to look at the world in a different way:idea:

Harvested today!
Black Peruvian Diesel, bred and grown by me under Mars Hydro TS 1000. Harvested at 55 days since flip to twelve/twelve, vegged for one month.

It has been one of my better attempts at growing indoors. The lights performed better in my 2x4 tent ,they ran cool ,and my plants love them.

Harvested today!
Black Peruvian Diesel, bred and grown by me under Mars Hydro TS 1000. Harvested at 55 days since flip to twelve/twelve, vegged for one month.

It has been one of my better attempts at growing indoors. The lights performed better in my 2x4 tent ,they ran cool ,and my plants love them.
Add a picture of the plant after harvest, and it's perfect. a very good record, can clearly see the growth and change of each stage :bravo:
Enjoy your harvest time!

4 Full layers and small pot full with a stack of trim to make into coconut infused oil.

:drool:I want to know how much it will weigh after drying. Harvest time is always pleasant!

Add a picture of the plant after harvest, and it's perfect. a very good record, can clearly see the growth and change of each stage :bravo:
Enjoy your harvest time!
Thank you. I will post the weight after drying.

Back
Top Bottom