Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

i think it worked thanks.
today i've found out that max power for sp250 isnt 250watts as the name suggests..
mine were working at 230w and i left them like that cause i thought they were close to the max
instead i just dimmed the lights and they can go up to 310w!
ts1000 was working at 140w and now is at 158
230W is our factory set wattage. The power supply can be adjusted to a larger watt, but we recommend that customers use the factory set wattage as the light's lifespan will be longer

so great!! :thumb: Each time I saw them, they grew bigger than the last time

defoliate and raise your humidity and airflow, no point growin small/ lifeless flowers below a 8" canopy:p lookin out for your yield is all:) happy growing
Did give them 3 hair cuts in flower hard to give with u have 35 to go tru n about air flow have 3 fan last humidity is hard to control since I’m not in a tent or sealed room but this will be the last run I do in open spaces

so great!! :thumb: Each time I saw them, they grew bigger than the last time
Trying to keep them under control but so many they want to do there own thing lol

such a healthy batch is craving some love!!!!! all the beat bro you have so much potential, just couple tweaks if your into the yield, my guess is you have so much that it doesnt matter and or too busy of life to worry, end of positive meaning rant:p :green_heart: :bongrip:
Agree with u five kids own my own shop working on my boat for the summer i def didn’t have much time for these girls prob will go for another hair cut what y’all think thought last one was goin to be enough lol I took off atleast 2 pounds of leaves

Agree with u five kids own my own shop working on my boat for the summer i def didn’t have much time for these girls prob will go for another hair cut what y’all think thought last one was goin to be enough lol I took off atleast 2 pounds of leaves
sorry was a little tipsy when i wrote that:( but anyway, looking juicy as always:p

I was just tending to my little mars garden and look out the window to see this so sad

Attachments

• EF109217-2A07-4F9B-AC6D-02FE75F086FF.jpeg
    EF109217-2A07-4F9B-AC6D-02FE75F086FF.jpeg
    659.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 711044DE-5B3D-4D87-A518-C66E98ABC5BB.jpeg
    711044DE-5B3D-4D87-A518-C66E98ABC5BB.jpeg
    600.7 KB · Views: 86
  • D0E9E36A-E66C-4649-AA06-76DBD269E701.jpeg
    D0E9E36A-E66C-4649-AA06-76DBD269E701.jpeg
    669.1 KB · Views: 94
not going to lie it crossed my mind but I don’t do anything at all to draw attention to my grow it’s all personal so I come and go as a normal person would
Same here just personal use

The worst thing is that even though I go to bed late every night, I wake up at six in the morning and can't go back to sleep.
This is really too bad.o_O
Edibles!!! ;)
Mars Hydro SP3000 LED just released!!! :theband:
We are now open for preorder, please check our website for details:
:woohoo:
Giveaway begins now! Welcome to join :party:
:woohoo::party::headbanger::slide::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom