420 Magazine Background

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Recently, some people are asking about SP250. I'm sorry that SP250 has stopped selling. If you want a better led, SP3000 is definitely the best one for you. If you want a light with the same budget as SP250, then you can consider TSL2000;)

cactusjoe

SmokeSara, I have a new TS600, it is nice but when I try to control it with timer and multi-plug outlet when the timer is off the light still glows. I have tried several different outlets and timers with the same result that when the switch is off the light still glows, as if a small amount of electricity were leaking. This makes it impossible for flowering, any ideas?

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
SmokeSara, I have a new TS600, it is nice but when I try to control it with timer and multi-plug outlet when the timer is off the light still glows. I have tried several different outlets and timers with the same result that when the switch is off the light still glows, as if a small amount of electricity were leaking. This makes it impossible for flowering, any ideas?
Which country do you live in?

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Have you tried to use the timer in the opposite direction?

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Plants coming along nicely ,grabbed a couple pics just after lights went it

back left-chemdog millionaire guava
Back right-pineapple chunk
Front left-8 ball Kush
Front right -gelato 33

have always done 5-6 week veg usually just 2 plants,the Kush that’s almost ready was vegged for 6 days and other for 12 so saved a hell of a lot of timethis time round !!
Added in a 100w Prakasa LED I had laying about for a total of 250w

just enjoying some smelly wedding cake from latest harvest

Attachments

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Plants coming along nicely ,grabbed a couple pics just after lights went it

back left-chemdog millionaire guava
Back right-pineapple chunk
Front left-8 ball Kush
Front right -gelato 33

have always done 5-6 week veg usually just 2 plants,the Kush that’s almost ready was vegged for 6 days and other for 12 so saved a hell of a lot of timethis time round !!
Added in a 100w Prakasa LED I had laying about for a total of 250w

just enjoying some smelly wedding cake from latest harvest
Enjoy ! :yahoo:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
@SmokeSara, so I kno the ts600 doesn’t come with a dimmer, but is it possible to purchase one and connect to it? Thank you in advance
TS600's power supply is specially designed and cannot be dimmed. TS600's wattage is already low, so there is no need to dimmer:Namaste:

Top Bottom