Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Congrats VG!!!

enjoy:) looks new and improved:)do they come with samsung chips and meanwell drivers now?
These have epistar chips I believe. The new SP 3000 light has Samsung diodes and Meanwells
I Love all the stickers you got. Kudos to Mars for sending them out with their lights. Hell I may have to get a Mars light so I can get some of those cool stickers
They are much larger than I thought they were. It should give some personality to my tent.
Congrats VG!!!
Hay VG nice score on the new light, Congrats
Thanks guys.
I saw an excellent video review that Liam from Migro on YouTube posted about the TS1000.
He was impressed by Mars' little light. I'm sure that I will be as well.

I’ve been getting killer results with the TS-1000

no sara i have never used led grow lights before, i have used cfl,hps,mh,t5 and sunlight! i have a couple friends that have used them ,they were not very happy with them,they were 1watt and 3watt led, but i have an open mind and i believe that led can be good ,thats why im so excited to try one of your lights, because it sounds like your company is making the good type, i am an honest person and will do right by you, just ask corey at blue planet nutrients, or jd lightings those are other sponsors here i have worked with, im sure they will tell you i did even more than was agreed on, i still list their names in my journals ,even after i did the journal for them, and i recommend them to everybody online and in my local community, i have been working on getting the local hydro store to carry their products, because i know their products are top quality! same thing for your lights if they are as good as you say ,if im happy with them and your company i will let everybody know it, ,i hope you like what you see in my journals and enjoy them, it sure was fun making them,there are alot of really nice people here! i dont have any problem with china made products if they work good, thats the important thing, i have a question about lights, what light of yours would be the best for my 4foot x 4foot x 7foot tall tent? right now im using 2 600watt bulbs 1 hps,1mh in jdl digital/dimmable ballasts with 110% boost, witch of your lights would be best?
thank you sara:thumb:
Watts are almost useless in my opinion. I look at the par..If the light puts out the par, lasts, and isnt a nuclear reactor with heat. Im pretty happy...I used 2 Mars Hydro ts600s and was getting the same yield or more as my buddy who was running 2 600w HPS rigs..Unfortunately I cant use the other two Mars lights I have and they are sealed in the box still along with a Valspectra par600...My grow area is forcing me to change to one or 2 lights..I can't afford those huge LED panels with lots of coverage so Im switching to LEC bulbs. I will say for the money, Mars lights are really hard to beat..I was really impressed

I need some yo yos .marshydro got my tree hanging over
It's so pity that we don't have yoyo anymore, or I'd be happy to give you a couple

Re: Dimmers on the new lights..
I just ordered a SP-150 to replace a broken Reflector 96 series. I've noticed the larger, more expensive lights have dimmers. My reflector series had a veg & flower settings, the SP-150 does not. Other than time on and off differences between veg & flower, should I change anything with the light?
You also need to adjust the light's suspension height according to the different stages

All go well here. Start slowly with harvest. :slide:The smallest buds are first ready, but so frosty. :drool:
DSC02623.JPG
DSC02626.JPG
DSC02628.JPG
DSC02472.JPG
DSC02601.JPG
DSC02640.JPG

Sorry if this has been asked before, I've been away from the forum for a while.

The new dimmer knob, can that be added to the old version of the TS series lights like my original TSW 2000? Or do I need to purchase a new light to have that feature? Thanks

Sorry if this has been asked before, I've been away from the forum for a while.

The new dimmer knob, can that be added to the old version of the TS series lights like my original TSW 2000? Or do I need to purchase a new light to have that feature? Thanks
The old TS can not add dimmer separately, because the power supply and PCB design is not the same. If you are interested in new TS with dimmer, you can consider buying a new one:)

Back
Top Bottom