Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I've been using the FC3000 in a 4x4 and it's been doing pretty well,
This cycle is almost done... two down, two to go.

20210317_121630.jpg

I've been using the FC3000 in a 4x4 and it's been doing pretty well,
This cycle is almost done... two down, two to go.

20210317_121630.jpg
:goodjob:However, the FC3000 only has 300W, so if you add a sidelight, it will be even better

:goodjob:However, the FC3000 only has 300W, so if you add a sidelight, it will be even better
Thanks, I would love an extra light or two for even coverage but I'm not sure my budget allows for it at the moment. I'd probably grab a 3x3 tent and use the 4x4 for vegging as a cheaper alternative. The light does well though, I think with a little more practice I'll have it dialed in better.

I currently have 2 of the Mars II 700 lights. They've been great but older technology now. I'd like to get something that is more efficient (cheaper to run) and more natural light. What would be the newer model equivalent of the 2 700s?

I also have a new 4x5 tent. What model or models would work for that?

Appreciate the help.

I also have a new 4x5 tent. What model or models would work for that?
2 sp3000 can work well in 4x5 tent.

FC 6500 is back in stock in the USA now! :theband:
Check if you need this beast powerful 650w grow light

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
Hello Mars Hydro, am from SEA and yes its illegal to grow this plants where am currently at. I was hoping you could give a good deal or discount on some lights.
I was looking at your SP150 to start because price is high around here. Hoping you could lend me sometime thanks. Here are some of my plants I just joined 420magazine so I don't have a lot of journals yet.

IMG_1583457745665.jpg
IMG_20210305_075105.jpg

Mars Hydro

Whats the chances of you looking into my order which still has no delivery date?

Need any info let me know. thanks
evergreen tanker blocking the suez has fucked the whole system globally. wait till they unload its cargo!! keep your eyes on that one . it is going to be biblical . Red Sea has a habit of swallowing evil on passover!. be safe and well

A 2nd house too for that emerging forest mate. lol
nice work as usual jack.
I agree lol me the the forest just can’t stay away from each other lol thanks brother I def try

In keeping with the squeeze them in theme and Mars capabilities, here's my latest update to the Auto perpetual with the sp3000 and the tsl2000 in combination . with one harvest of sweet seeds gorilla girl and a sweet cheese done already , I am on day 136 since the 1st seeds hit the soil. 5 plants done with 2 more ready in 13/15 days , followed by 4 Mango cream about 3 weeks after them and then a final harvest of 6 more 4-5 weeks after those . I am going to Total the whole yield for the days it takes to Finish up the auto run , then use the same amount of days in a photoperiod run to see which yields the most final product. I have some great genetics to throw at it too . Should be a fun run test to try to match the speed of the autos but will also deal with summer heat issues approaching around Mid May in the UK.
with that said , here the pics of the upcoming harvests!!
1x tsl2000
1xsp300
Full power
Strains in the fun room
EXOTIC SEEDS:Mango cream , Herz O.g , Monster Mash and Strawberry cola.
EXPERT SEEDS: Mimosa Lemon ,Glueberry
FAST BUDS: Six-shooter, Strawberry Pie and Mexican Airlines .
Medium is a mix of coco and living organic soil and some of my own too.
Pots are a combination of 20L,30L and 60L Fabric.
Feeding with Megacrop and shogun products alongside the amendments from ecothrive.
I am amazed at how productive the lights have proven to be so far with a great 1st harvest to the run amd rhe amount I am able to utilise them with seedlings to harvesting plants alongside each other . I would love a decent tent to keep the environmental work constant as I have been using a cheapo amazon one as I needed to cut it up tontailor it for the room dimensions. nowt ideal but been workable but I need to upgrade this now. too many leaves and doesn't use rhe lights reflection to advantage.
Heres a few pics of where its at.
20210328_133423.jpg
20210328_131447.jpg
20210328_131338.jpg
20210328_130323.jpg
20210328_125902.jpg
20210328_125747.jpg
20210328_125655.jpg
20210328_124704.jpg
20210328_124300.jpg

In keeping with the squeeze them in theme and Mars capabilities, here's my latest update to the Auto perpetual with the sp3000 and the tsl2000 in combination . with one harvest of sweet seeds gorilla girl and a sweet cheese done already , I am on day 136 since the 1st seeds hit the soil. 5 plants done with 2 more ready in 13/15 days , followed by 4 Mango cream about 3 weeks after them and then a final harvest of 6 more 4-5 weeks after those . I am going to Total the whole yield for the days it takes to Finish up the auto run , then use the same amount of days in a photoperiod run to see which yields the most final product. I have some great genetics to throw at it too . Should be a fun run test to try to match the speed of the autos but will also deal with summer heat issues approaching around Mid May in the UK.
with that said , here the pics of the upcoming harvests!!
1x tsl2000
1xsp300
Full power
Strains in the fun room
EXOTIC SEEDS:Mango cream , Herz O.g , Monster Mash and Strawberry cola.
EXPERT SEEDS: Mimosa Lemon ,Glueberry
FAST BUDS: Six-shooter, Strawberry Pie and Mexican Airlines .
Medium is a mix of coco and living organic soil and some of my own too.
Pots are a combination of 20L,30L and 60L Fabric.
Feeding with Megacrop and shogun products alongside the amendments from ecothrive.
I am amazed at how productive the lights have proven to be so far with a great 1st harvest to the run amd rhe amount I am able to utilise them with seedlings to harvesting plants alongside each other . I would love a decent tent to keep the environmental work constant as I have been using a cheapo amazon one as I needed to cut it up tontailor it for the room dimensions. nowt ideal but been workable but I need to upgrade this now. too many leaves and doesn't use rhe lights reflection to advantage.
Heres a few pics of where its at.
20210328_133423.jpg
20210328_131447.jpg
20210328_131338.jpg
20210328_130323.jpg
20210328_125902.jpg
20210328_125747.jpg
20210328_125655.jpg
20210328_124704.jpg
20210328_124300.jpg
Looking amazing in there

Hello Mars Hydro, am from SEA and yes its illegal to grow this plants where am currently at. I was hoping you could give a good deal or discount on some lights.
I was looking at your SP150 to start because price is high around here. Hoping you could lend me sometime thanks. Here are some of my plants I just joined 420magazine so I don't have a lot of journals yet.

IMG_1583457745665.jpg
IMG_20210305_075105.jpg
Which country in Southeast Asia are you from?
We have some cheap transportation methods to send to some countries in Southeast Asia, which can help you save some money.

Back
Top Bottom