Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:love::love::love::love::love:What is that guy on the right that makes me so excited
Lol it has been a monster from the stretch starting. strains pheno creates the loose looking berry/buds but they look so potent with trichs now . should have been a 9 week flower too but its nearly on 11 weeks now !. The #2 Mango cream main is my star of the grow so far. it is huge and so dense too. The Tsl2000 seems to have this effect on all the plants I put under it. the shade seems to help direct the canopy better than the open design of the sp3000/sp250.
20210426_133259.jpg
20210425_162826.jpg
20210425_162635.jpg
20210423_114800.jpg
20210423_102628.jpg

Getting near the finish line on my big girl !!!!!!

Good news, Mars Hydro's global website now charges different currencies. :theband:

In addition to US dollars, we can also charge Canadian dollars, Australian dollars, British pounds and euros. It is more convenient for customers from various countries to place orders:love:

www.mars-hydro.com

Do you want to have a room like this? :circle-of-love:

Very nice setup, the lights look good, heard good things about your lights but unfortunately never had the pleasure of using your products but that won't stop me drooling over your products :drool::drool:

@Mars Hydro Very nice grow in the tent and the room, wow.

Someone going to be very busy.

Is the tent for your personal grows?

Anyways, take care and stay safe,

Tok..
This is our client's growing room, and I certainly want this to be mine, lol

Very nice setup, the lights look good, heard good things about your lights but unfortunately never had the pleasure of using your products but that won't stop me drooling over your products :drool::drool:
We often host giveaways, don't miss every opportunity, one day you will have one;)

I understand what you mean but, I don't think I can smoke that much between grows. :eye-roll: :rofl:

Happy Mothers Day also, I don't know if you celebrate or not.

Tok..
Happy Mothers Day :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom