Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Merry Christmas Stella!

SP3000 FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Merry Christmas! Krissi :hippy:

Here's my favorite picture of the ladies.
3 Wedding Cakes
Purple lemonade
Sour stomper
All under my ts3000s

Not a single complaint your lights have treated me absolutely amazing and given me lbs of extremely dense beautiful nuggets over the last 9 months.

Happy Holidays @Mars Hydro and Everyone else here 💜

20221224_005006.jpg
Happy holidays! I'm glad Mars' light is working well for you. :high-five:

Thank you @Mars Hydro for such great light! Can’t beat the price performance of my FC-E4800. Merry Christmas to you and your company!
C3B731A3-4835-4D06-95AE-507B3F9B006E.jpeg
So lush! The FC-E4800 is working best for your plants.:green_heart: Enjoy your holidays:party:

Have you written down your New Year's resolution for 2023? Better health is what everyone wants! We offer the most cost-effective home growing equipment, as well as a New Year special for you. In 2023, Mars Hydro is asking you to grow your own and eat healthier!
USA&Worldwide: Mars Hydro
Canada: Mars Hydro CA
Europe: Provided All You Need For Growing
UK: MarsHydro UK official
Australia: Aussie Professional LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents
Thailand: Mars Hydro TH - Welcome to our website
Japan: MARS HYDRO植物育成LEDライトなどの園芸用品
1672278913340.jpeg

Hi @Mars Hydro! The SP3000 is producing some serious sugar on my Big Bull photoperiods, Alvin and Simon-all the way down to their fan leaves!

Both grows in this MH tent with this MH strip light have given me exceptional trichome production and light penetration!

Thank you!!!

Happy new year, everyone! May all your grows bring joy and top shelf buds!

Put together a few new Mars grows! The Fc-e6500 is setup and ready to go. That thing is bright! Extremely happy with the build quality. Looking forward to the results! (It'll be included in the grow journals being posted later today.)

The only issue I'm having is it's not a 4x4 Mars tent, so the fixture doesn't fit with space all around it. Mars unfortunately didn't have tents available in Canada to buy. (@Mars Hydro, when will 4x4 tents be available?)

Those with Fc-e6500, does it fit well in your 4x4?

20221230_235242.jpg

Hi @Mars Hydro! The SP3000 is producing some serious sugar on my Big Bull photoperiods, Alvin and Simon-all the way down to their fan leaves!

Both grows in this MH tent with this MH strip light have given me exceptional trichome production and light penetration!

Thank you!!!

Krissi, happy new year:headbanger: My colleague is also named Simon. Haha
It looks like they will all gain a lot.

Happy new year, everyone! May all your grows bring joy and top shelf buds!

Put together a few new Mars grows! The Fc-e6500 is setup and ready to go. That thing is bright! Extremely happy with the build quality. Looking forward to the results! (It'll be included in the grow journals being posted later today.)

The only issue I'm having is it's not a 4x4 Mars tent, so the fixture doesn't fit with space all around it. Mars unfortunately didn't have tents available in Canada to buy. (@Mars Hydro, when will 4x4 tents be available?)

Those with Fc-e6500, does it fit well in your 4x4?

20221230_235242.jpg

Happy New Year! Thank you for liking our products. Our FC-E6500 is perfect for a 4x4 tent. The tent will arrive around the end of February/beginning of March.

Merry Christmas Stella!

SP3000 FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Amazing Krissi!

:adore:

Krissi, happy new year:headbanger: My colleague is also named Simon. Haha
It looks like they will all gain a lot.
What are the odds I'd name two of my plants (well one on purpose), after Mars Hydro team members, Stella and Simon! Haha! I love it! Alvin and Simon are definitely gaining, you can tell Simon he is getting chunky :rofl: ! Hope all is well Stell!!
Amazing Krissi!

:adore:
Hey GG! HAPPY NEW YEAR buddy!!!! Thanks so much! Blueberry is one of my favorite smokes, all time, wish I could share her with you!

SIMON:

High dear growers, please note that MarsHydro Spring Festival is coming, our holiday from Jan 19-29th, and we’ll be back soon. We will still process your orders and help after service during our holiday, dont hesitate to let us know if you have any question or need. Plus, we have the deals on the main site mars-hydro.com, feel free to check them out.

We will check your guys msgs irregularly within the holiday if you have anything urgently, pls feel directly email us via the following contacts:

General question: info@mars-hydro.com
Orders & After service: solutions@mars-hydro.com

Thanks for your love and support! Best wishes to you.

1674034921078.png

Back
Top Bottom