Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

yep its like waiting on gta5, assassins creed black flag or cod ghosts, keep logging in to see B.I.D and jon rockin some of these bad boys.....suspense is killin me...... must go smoke some to calm me down .....

wow, busy days here, I want to smoke , I think it can help me clear my mind. :cheer: Good news, We will have new led grow light come out these days. As soon as I get some picture, I will upload to here share with you.

wow, busy days here, I want to smoke , I think it can help me clear my mind. :cheer: Good news, We will have new led grow light come out these days. As soon as I get some picture, I will upload to here share with you.

More power?... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Questions
What are the LEDs in the panels, who makes them and what are the colors and how many of each color?

10th, July I will forward your informatim to my boss. he will give me instruction to choose the two growers. Grow experience and your grow journal visitors , these two points will be important I think.

Hi Buck, I will give an light suit for growth and bloom both. this is what customer wants. If you have some idea, you can tell me, I will forward to our factory. I want them to make the best light on the market. haha

For me the power of the panel is shown in the bud room. :cheesygrinsmiley: A budding panel should be high in the 630-660 range heavier on the lower end of that range. A small amount in the 430-460 range. A diode or two in the high range 740? or higher? and instead of a green or yellow maybe one diode, 6500k white?

How are your bloom panels laid out now?

id love one dedicated to the best possible bloom,i veg with t5 & i love my 6 bulb 4 footer i can run 2,4,or 6 and if i keep it close the nodes will be 1/4 inch apart, and they grow really fast with all 6 going and temps in the right range,the entire area of the 2x4 tent is light above the plants i like that they dont lean or reach any way but up,, i would probably never use the veg setting on an led, just my thoughts ,i would probably try the led for veg once,just to see

Back
Top Bottom