Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

For anyone interested these folks having lightening fast shipping. I bought one of these lights off Ebay directly from them and it took 4 days from China to Virginia.
Before you ask, No, actually I don't have an opinion on the lights yet as I'm just getting into inside growing and Hydro (DWC) at the same time.

Hello SmokeSara

I have been using LED panels to bud for a long time (see my journal below) I would love to see how your lights compare to theirs. I can directly test against 4 different panels and I have two 400 watt hoods running MH and HPS if a test against one of them is what you want... I prefer only LED in bud. I will take, post and give you images of the progress and post them in the lighting forum.

I hate to put my hat in the ring against BID but dang that panel looks sweet

If there is any way to give us both one I will challenge BID to a grow off for added excitement!!!

If it comes down to me or BID, he put his hat in the ring first and I would like to honor that

Buck

a grow off huh? interesting but we would have to have same strain,food,grow style,etc, and i cheat! i use high brix! lol ,sounds fun tho:thumb:

I am thinking we get a seed sponsor that has a strain we agree on and see if they want to play and send/give us the same seeds as a third party delivering the "same" seeds. It would be cool since we have different styles to see what happens plus it would give both the light and seed folks to have a "featured" grow.

So if it happens, what do you want to grow?

im really wanting to do a high cbd strain like otto#1,cannatonic,harliquin, or one of the cbd crew strains that has the 1:1ratio of 5%thc to 5%cbd or whatever, i know alaska1 is working with high cbd's perhaps he has an idea what strains would be good ,we would need a strain thats very stable and few variances in phenotype in order for 2 growers to go from seed and have a solid chance of getting the same pheno, living far apart makes it very challenging, unless we both got seeds from a well known monocrop ibl type strain like blue mystic, i have a bunch of those feminized, feminized thats a way to get a consistant plant since the genetic variance is small,fem seeds when the method is like my method is like clones in seed form, i take 2 clones spray one with cs till it hermies then the pollen goes on the other untreated clone and on its self ,seeds aquired this way have produced plants identical to the mother plant everytime for me, so theres that...lol as you might have guessed by now breeding is a big part of my focus:thumb:

I am thinking we get a seed sponsor that has a strain we agree on and see if they want to play and send/give us the same seeds as a third party delivering the "same" seeds. It would be cool since we have different styles to see what happens plus it would give both the light and seed folks to have a "featured" grow.

So if it happens, what do you want to grow?

I have some FRESH purple og kush seeds that I'd be willing to donate??:)

finally got on to see them, if we can confirm that there as good as you say they are i will be taking 2 140 x 5w lights what kinda price would i be paying for both plus shipping/delivery

im really wanting to do a high cbd strain like otto#1,cannatonic,harliquin, or one of the cbd crew strains that has the 1:1ratio of 5%thc to 5%cbd or whatever, i know alaska1 is working with high cbd's perhaps he has an idea what strains would be good ,we would need a strain thats very stable and few variances in phenotype in order for 2 growers to go from seed and have a solid chance of getting the same pheno, living far apart makes it very challenging, unless we both got seeds from a well known monocrop ibl type strain like blue mystic, i have a bunch of those feminized, feminized thats a way to get a consistant plant since the genetic variance is small,fem seeds when the method is like my method is like clones in seed form, i take 2 clones spray one with cs till it hermies then the pollen goes on the other untreated clone and on its self ,seeds aquired this way have produced plants identical to the mother plant everytime for me, so theres that...lol as you might have guessed by now breeding is a big part of my focus:thumb:

This all sounds great!... What say you SmokeSara? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dear Trewalker, I am very happy to know that you have one our light in hand now. welcome to talk more about real information about our light. any suggestions about the light, please E-mail me, we'd like to improve ASAP. wish you grow happy.
For anyone interested these folks having lightening fast shipping. I bought one of these lights off Ebay directly from them and it took 4 days from China to Virginia.
Before you ask, No, actually I don't have an opinion on the lights yet as I'm just getting into inside growing and Hydro (DWC) at the same time.

We will send two lights out, one people have led grow light grow experience, another one do not have.

Hello SmokeSara

I have been using LED panels to bud for a long time (see my journal below) I would love to see how your lights compare to theirs. I can directly test against 4 different panels and I have two 400 watt hoods running MH and HPS if a test against one of them is what you want... I prefer only LED in bud. I will take, post and give you images of the progress and post them in the lighting forum.

I hate to put my hat in the ring against BID but dang that panel looks sweet

If there is any way to give us both one I will challenge BID to a grow off for added excitement!!!

If it comes down to me or BID, he put his hat in the ring first and I would like to honor that

Buck

Dear TM, did you visit our website trough android? I go to my website on computer, it works well. I will ask our website engineer correct this problem ASAP.
also clicked on the link and keep getting errors, cant see the lights

The light quality, I can confirm for sure. we have been on this market many years. if you order 2 140x5w, I can give you $80 coupon and send you two yo-yo hanger as gift also. FREE shipping . all lights we have enough lights in stock. We are using FEDEX to ship, so usually it will take 4~5days arrive your home. if there has some holiday or customs clearence delay, it will be a bit longer to get the light. 2pcs light, no taxes also.
finally got on to see them, if we can confirm that there as good as you say they are i will be taking 2 140 x 5w lights what kinda price would i be paying for both plus shipping/delivery

Back
Top Bottom