Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yes, jonkofied, we can send to your country, you can select the EU for that. :high-five:
Hello everyone

i was wondering if you guys send the leds to the netherlands?
when i try to order,i cant find my country in the list

I can see you are very handy randy. lol :thumb:
Just wanted to share the hanger I made for my lights. It is #8 all thread rod with a 1/4 in clevis nuts and washers you can get the light within 3 inches of the roof of your area and change the angle
DSC_2769.jpg

I know right? High Dennise, :passitleft:
:passitleft: High randy.... Thanks for the post on the heat numbers for the Mars and 3w and 5w reflectors... Good to know....:circle-of-love:

Just wanted to share the hanger I made for my lights. It is #8 all thread rod with a 1/4 in clevis nuts and washers you can get the light within 3 inches of the roof of your area and change the angle
DSC_2769.jpg

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for this! I was just sitting here yesterday trying to figure out something like this for another light!

:woohoo::thanks:

I know you got high again nobodyuknow. :cheesygrinsmiley:lol
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for this! I was just sitting here yesterday trying to figure out something like this for another light!

:woohoo::thanks:

I don't know if this is the right place, anyway about 8 hours ago I've purchased one 96X3 reflector, sadly I have to split my setup and therefore I'm more than happy to pay more and get two panels i need two..
I can't send pm to Sara here, anyway I did the purchase over skype with Ruby.
Hope we I'm still in time to fix this problem.

I don't know if this is the right place, anyway about 8 hours ago I've purchased one 96X3 reflector, sadly I have to split my setup and therefore I'm more than happy to pay more and get two panels i need two..

Send an email to the link in Sara's name. :peace:

Hello Sara

A picture of THC Bomb mom3 basking in the sun as promised, she was only 4" from the Mars II 900 when I sent her out into the great outdoors 3 days ago

IMG_006249.JPG

the little one beside her is a male who was evicted from the penthouse the day the Mars II went in

RC

Hello CO

I am loving the way the Bomb girls are growing...THC was planted march 22nd and the Cherry, Cluster and Big Bomb girls on April 9th. All are awesome growth and will continue to grow Bomb Seed strains if they help my pain. I have never been one to use weed, always been a rum drinker and for me the 2 never mixed well LOL.

Last fall I started researching cannabis and its uses. The medical uses astounded me. So decided I would try a grow. Then a few weeks ago, a younger friend was out partying with my wife and I along with his girlfriend, She had some strain (don't remember the name), I decided to try again after 7 yrs not touching the stuff. I was drinking as usual, but the next day, I was pain free until 4 or 5 in the afternoon. First time in years.

Now I an anxious to try what I have to see if it helps.

Next grow I really want to try the Ice Bomb and CBD Bomb

RC

I set up my other grow tent so they are side by side now all I need is another Marshydro grow light... wink wink :cheesygrinsmiley: I am looking at you Sara... lol I want to ask you guys and gals some questions I have two grow tents only one is being used right now it has a mars II 400w both the tents are 32x32x63 what I would like to know is if I put a mars II 700w will it be more powerful I know it would have better coverage but will the light intensity be stronger if it is stronger I would like to get the mars II 700w if not should I just get another mars II 400w I plan on getting the light around July after my first harvest

0022310.JPG

Hello db003, I would agree with the better coverage and although I'm no expert I would think that just due to the fact that there are more LED's and therefore more available light (including reflected light) that you probably would get a better penetration too. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of the lights can help you, but as a Photographer if I need more light I make sure I get it, and more light is good yeah? :)

High venomous, I heard from Ruby that you don't want the 96x3w and wanna two of the 48x3w lights right? Sadly the 96x3w light was already shipped out, But please don't worry, once the light arrive, please reject sign for it (If you are not at home then, please let your family menber reject the package for you when it arrives), then the package will return to our warehouse and we will send another two 48x3w lights to you, lol :thumb:
:circle-of-love:
All seems solved, I've sent an email and they will sort out the problem :goodjob:
Indeed I'm very happy :yahoo:
Thanks uptosumpn :circle-of-love:
Great cust service I tell ya!!!:high-five:

That is beautiful Celt. And you can even use the light only 4inches hight without problem, good for you, :thumb:
Hello Sara

A picture of THC Bomb mom3 basking in the sun as promised, she was only 4" from the Mars II 900 when I sent her out into the great outdoors 3 days ago

IMG_006249.JPG

the little one beside her is a male who was evicted from the penthouse the day the Mars II went in

RC
High CO Finest, thanks for stopping by :passitleft:
THC is a outstanding strain. She is going to love the sun or sure

Really great to hear your story, I am sure the MJ will bring you good health, like they did already for most of the ppl there. :circle-of-love: There is just no reason that why government will abandon it. Hopefully many places are legal now. :Namaste:
Hello CO

I am loving the way the Bomb girls are growing...THC was planted march 22nd and the Cherry, Cluster and Big Bomb girls on April 9th. All are awesome growth and will continue to grow Bomb Seed strains if they help my pain. I have never been one to use weed, always been a rum drinker and for me the 2 never mixed well LOL.

Last fall I started researching cannabis and its uses. The medical uses astounded me. So decided I would try a grow. Then a few weeks ago, a younger friend was out partying with my wife and I along with his girlfriend, She had some strain (don't remember the name), I decided to try again after 7 yrs not touching the stuff. I was drinking as usual, but the next day, I was pain free until 4 or 5 in the afternoon. First time in years.

Now I an anxious to try what I have to see if it helps.

Next grow I really want to try the Ice Bomb and CBD Bomb

RC

You can add another 400w light in, if you put one 400w and one 700w light in the tent, it might be a little powerful for the plants, :Namaste:
I set up my other grow tent so they are side by side now all I need is another Marshydro grow light... wink wink :cheesygrinsmiley: I am looking at you Sara... lol I want to ask you guys and gals some questions I have two grow tents only one is being used right now it has a mars II 400w both the tents are 32x32x63 what I would like to know is if I put a mars II 700w will it be more powerful I know it would have better coverage but will the light intensity be stronger if it is stronger I would like to get the mars II 700w if not should I just get another mars II 400w I plan on getting the light around July after my first harvest

0022310.JPG
High Kriaze, IMO not always too much light will be better, it might cause problem as well. The more lights will be better, but the watt need to be in some range. :circle-of-love:
Hello db003, I would agree with the better coverage and although I'm no expert I would think that just due to the fact that there are more LED's and therefore more available light (including reflected light) that you probably would get a better penetration too. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of the lights can help you, but as a Photographer if I need more light I make sure I get it, and more light is good yeah? :)

Back
Top Bottom